• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Cosmology Discussion Thread (I)

A curse has fallen upon thee

For every night, you shall dream of the entire world being an umu while they are chanting:

HASHIRE SORI YO KAZE NO YOU NI TSUKIMIHARA WO PADORU PADORU

I shall sleep by a mighty tree, keeping the poison of PADORU away by the divine might of ROMAAAAAA

Silly aside, we do know textures are a thing. Things like Ron are meant to keep them in place, there are others besides Ron as well, and they even get mentioned directly since Surtr's weapon is meant to destroy the norse texture/layer/whatever.

Avalon is directly connected to the layers, and so is the reverse side of the world, and things like the underworld

I want to ask something that had been bugging my mind. How some Textures in LB chapters like Scandinavia and Indian texture spread across the world?

Is hard to say when we don't know the nature of textures fully or what the heck happens when there are different textures active at the same time. The best I could say is that the Texture didn't spread in LB 1, the world simply entered an extinction event and the Tsar used magecraft to help his people survive the best they could, while for Karna there didn't seem to be any other religion around at all. Or it may be a bit of a God Of War situation where each texture is its own space not confined by the physical size of the chunk of the Earth they inhabit.

im inclined to believe its a completely seperated space a sort of pocket dimension/reality. For me at least, the context makes it seem that way.

Back