• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowbokunohero said:
Although i see no legit argument and way for Yhwach to overcome talk no jutsu :^)

Yhwach manipulates Shounen Jump into ending Naruto at chapter 400 thus time paradoxing Naruto.

Naruto's speed and AP is faaaaaaar out of Yhwach's league.. Yhwach's precog is not going to help him here. And Naruto oneshots with any attack.

If Yhwach can re-write futures where he died I'm pretty sure he can re-write being knocked out or injured

I don't think Naruto has enough of an Ap advantage to say that there's no future in which Yhwach cant kill him, coupled with the fact that Yhwach has enough hax to put down Naruto.

if this was low 5-B Naruto I would say things could be different.

at this point, Yhwach hax stomps

Naruto is no Madara

I vote Naruto like I said due to being just as fast as yhwach but is large size as bijuu mode plus bijuu bombs and rasenshurikens being hastily spammed, and naruto can keep up with uchiha who use precog and can still blitz them.

This seems to be either Naruto from The Last or as Hokage because he never had both halves of Kurama when he was 17 years old. Which means that he stomps.

Shadowbokunohero said:
I don't think people here realize how the almighty works, this needs to be closed.

it's a hax stomp
That seems clearly apparent. Almighty stomps no matter what the level of Naruto has, this was a poor matchup with a clear winner.

no that's NLF. I only reread now the post.

if this is High 6-A Naruto then Yhwach easily

if this is 5-C naruto then Inconclusive

if this is low 5-B naruto then Naruto wins

Then you have to explain how Naruto overcomes the Almighty. It's not an NLF if the ability shuts down most if not all attacks/techniques/strategies naruto can throw. Then there is his power intuition and reaction power immunity. Which would nullify all of naruto's jutsus.

Pretty sure you have to prove Yhwach can harm Naruto and survive attacks from him. The Almighty isn't as powerful as people make it out to be honestly.

Almighty is very effective. Unless there is no future where the outcome is changed, the person has access to powerful illusions, other haxes/time manipulators.

Pretty sure Ywach's power nullification denies any possibility of being blitzed (Omni-precog makes CQC pointless) And I think power copying brings the ability to harm Naruto.

Otherwise, this would have to go into inconclusive IMO

What? Show a feat of Yhwach using these things please. Because I highly doubt he's ever used illusions lol

Yhwach has to look at the opponents in order for his Almighty to be effective. That means it's useless against someone who can multiply himself by the thousands. Even if he was successful in gaining Naruto's powers, that mean he needs to be prepared for the consequences of having them since they come with serious side effects that he wouldn't be able to control, which means that he'd kill himself in the process.

Nah, Yhwach is simply outclassed here. He doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can harm Naruto while Naruto has enough power to oneshot and has superior stats. Hax doesn't win everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back