• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Toriko

@PaChi2; aside from Naruto's TSB's never being seen to atomize and including several moments to the contrary like when Sasuke used one as a platform, Madara's Limbo clones blocking one, and Sasuke's Susano'o arrows piercing them.

Even if they do atomize, it isn't in Naruto's fighting style to use the TSB's like a shield or a dome to protect himself.

PaChi2 said:
@Burning Toriko is resistant to cellular based attacks after his Enbu training, I believe. Since Enbu focuses on controlling your cells, attacking each cell individually should have less effect than the same attack applied to a normal being.
Oh, okay. But it one-shotted Madara who can regenerate on a molecular level. Though if the cells are being disintegrated, how would controlling them help? Since they're already destroyed and all.

Damage3245 said:
Also, Rasenshuriken doesn't bypass durability, it just attacks the cells. So long as the durability of the cells is higher than the attack, it isn't a one-shot.
It does to guys who have cells. Okay. Naruto's AP is higher than Toriko's durability.

Naruto's TSB's have never actually been seen to do atomic-level damage, right? And Sasuke was able to take Naruto's TSB's out simply by piercing them with Susano'o arrows, after which they were never seen again.

What PaChi said. Sasuke has Hagoromo's chakra, that's why. Sasuke's AP is also higher than Toriko's.

Damage3245 said:
@PaChi2; aside from Naruto's TSB's never being seen to atomize and including several moments to the contrary like when Sasuke used one as a platform, Madara's Limbo clones blocking one, and Sasuke's Susano'o arrows piercing them.

Even if they do atomize, it isn't in Naruto's fighting style to use the TSB's like a shield or a dome to protect himself.
Erm, I could say Madara's TSBs can't do that also, since Naruto kicked one away. It's because of their special chakra.

No one said Naruto was going to do this to my remembrance. And that can also be chalked up to Madara and Kaguya having senjutsu which makes them useless.

@Burning, since this is 5-C versions for both of them, don't they have roughly equal AP? Also, Rasenshuriken doesn't disintegrate cells. It simply attacks each cell directly. All victims of Rasenshuriken have still been almost completely intact after the attack and Madara was hardly one-shotted, he was just knocked back into the tree.

Controlling the cells is useful because it can let energy pass through the cells without affecting them; like when Toriko and the others used it to let 100x gravity pass through their bodies without being weighed down. Characters that use ENBU can let some of the damage from attacks pass through them or increase the power of their own techniques.

Naruto is high end Moon level. He's Moon level+ and he applied his feat when he had used up quite a lot of energy. Toriko is just Moon level. It disintegrates on a cellular level, that's how it's described. Almost all of Pain's body was disintegrated by the attack. But yeah, it doesn't do that to everyone. He was asking if everything was over or something along those lines. He would have been done if he didn't absorb the Shinju. Since Toriko has resistance to cellular attacks, the cellular part of the attack is useless then.

Cool, okay.

Well, since Toriko's getting upgraded, the thread can be closed like Joseph said.

@Burning- I made a CRT on the Toiko upgrade, can you please give gour input there bro? Once it get approved by another staff member we can finally close this thread.

I don't know, I have zero knowledge on Toriko. But I could ask Ryu. He was the one that opened a revision for the Gourmet Gods if I'm remembering correctly. Has Damage commented there?

Ryu doesn't lnow about Toriko either. Ant, Crossverse, Grudgeman and Celestial are the only staff who read Toriko. Not sure about Reppuzan.

By the way, I know this thread might get closed on but here's an interesting feat. Restrained Bambina cracked a continent of Toriko planet causally in flasback (Toriko planet has surface area of 840 million sq km, bigger than Earth's), and Toriko planet's GBE is greaten than The Sun. Pair Arc Toriko is comparable to restrained Bambina. Here are some scans below, enjoy

4154269-4712912093-008.p
Ctoriko-8458003
Itoriko-5473303

i have nothing against this site but goddamn do these people need to read some wuxia novels to understand wth is internal energy and external/innate physique, naruto cant tank anything even building level when it comes to pure physical power, and he never tanked any moon level attack he offset it with all his charkra combine into his fist, his fight with sasuke and all his fights already prove this, sasuke cant even dent the ground with his punches and they were making base naruto bleed because his body was taking the blows directly, ninjas do not train their mortal bodies/external physique, this is why they are hurt by normal weapons/kunais to begin with, if charkra was real this is how i can explain it as easy as possible, you give genin tier charkra to a athlete he would have charkra but his actual bone structure/muscle are still the same, the only difference now he has a 2nd energy source for power.

if people actually understood what internal energy was this debate and all debates on DBZ on how goku getting 1 shot by a laser from behind would not exist, while internal energy is great it has a major weakness which is basically explained in every wuxia/xinxia novel from china, this types of debates dont even happen in chinese forums because everyone understands.

naruto true durability= zero, his durabiliuty depends on what type of ninjutsu he is using, sage mode, kurama cloak etc, without it his durability is no different than any other ninja/human.

Tanking= Letting the attack hit straight into the body

naruto characters besides, gai, lee and raikages do not posses Actual physical feats, even momoshiki who can easily destroy mountains with charkra cant even destroy a block with his fist, is not split durability is just that people that read do not understand how the power structure even works, naruto has immense amount of charkra, buit charkra itself does not change the the container=body, naruto still posses normal flesh, normal bones, normal organs. while toriko actual physical body is harder than steel

Wow. That's a long post to attempt to justify why Naruto characters don't have massive collateral damage with taijutsu, something that's not even limited to them but to a lot if not most fictional fighters in general.

Many Naruto characters do have impressive physical feats. Barring the obvious (Gai , Ay and Bee) there's Naruto being kicked by Momoshiki, Orochimaru being ragged on by Naruto, a blind Madara being ragdolled by 9 tailed beasts with only minor injuries

At any rate, this discussion is moot because Toriko doesn't have a way of getting past Naruto's chakra based defenses either (prior to the planned update at least). I don't know the current state of this version of Toriko

^ The Madara getting ragdolled by the Tailed Beasts example doesn't really go against his argument since Madara was reinforcing his body with Sage Mode.

A better example would be Part 1 Naruto being hit by Sand bullets that blasted through tree trunks but did not severely hurt Naruto.

I agree with some of what he is saying. Naruto's durability outside of Sage Mode or his Chakra Modes is not insanely high, nor his his damage when attacking with just his bare hands.

Damage3245 said:
Naruto's durability outside of Sage Mode or his Chakra Modes is not insanely high, nor his his damage when attacking with just his bare hands.
Huh. It's chakra, but it's something, especially since it was his that was drained and weaponized against him.

Naruto via clone spam,rassenshriken and TSBs.Why some people say that Toriko is stronger?Naruto is 5c by his own feat and Toriko is powerscaled(it noted in his profile).

Dzhindzholia said:
Naruto via clone spam,rassenshriken and TSBs.Why some people say that Toriko is stronger?Naruto is 5c by his own feat and Toriko is powerscaled(it noted in his profile).
Toriko is stronger by both feats and powerscaling together. He can spam a greater number of attacks considerably faster than Naruto, and his physical stats are all better too. Using his Devil Sense, he can temporarily stun Naruto and with the Ultimate Routine technique he can improve his own attacks.

Damage3245 said:
He can spam a greater number of attacks considerably faster than Naruto
Speed Equal with clone spam says otherwise.

Can you expand how Toriko can spam faster?

Is that a joke?Naruto can do 9TBRSs at the same time each of them is moon lvl+ and work on molecular lvl,+each of them has at least 200km AOE due to them being a lot bigger Madaras Meteors.

Back