• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Toriko

SolidStateScouter said:
Toriko easy win because He is max 4-C
5-C versions.

Therefore, this vote (if it is even a vote) is irrelevant. Please read the OP next time. Thank you.

Naruto's hax isn't enough to help him keep up with Toriko. And if Toriko can attack from outside the range of Naruto's abilities, how is his hax going to help him?

Actually Toriko should
Img00001747
be upgraded to High 4-C, Pair Arc Toriko is comparable Restrained Bambina with Oni
This thread is effectively outdated

Damage3245 said:
Naruto's hax isn't enough to help him keep up with Toriko. And if Toriko can attack from outside the range of Naruto's abilities, how is his hax going to help him?
Read the OP.

Speed is equalized

Starting distance 5m

Range is effectively useless

RoyGundam said:
Read the OP.
Speed is equalized

Starting distance 5m

Not unless Toriko moves to a further range of course while throwing attacks at Naruto to slow him down.

Also, in close-quarters combat, Toriko is definitely superior to Naruto so he should win more easily if the starting distance is that close.

Damage3245 said:
RoyGundam said:
Damage3245 said:
Read the OP.
Speed is equalized

Starting distance 5m

Not unless Toriko moves to a further range of course while throwing attacks at Naruto to slow him down.
Also, in close-quarters combat, Toriko is definitely superior to Naruto so he should win more easily if the starting distance is that close.
You can't just say he's superior. You gotta prove it, give an example or two.i can easily say distance and long rang attacks aren't an issue due to the fact he can outnumber Toriko 1000 to 1. And Naruto can attack at long range as well.

Im not quite sure, but I'd vote Naruto due to better versatility and pseudo-precog.

Toriko, he can use Enbu to defend against Naruto's physical attacks, beats him in range with Jet Fork and precog

PaChi2; Toriko has demonstrated pseudo-precog too; able to use ENBU to grab the unpreditctable BB-Pill bug. Check chapter 306 for more information on that.

Toriko doesn't have versatility in the sense of being able to create clones or conjure elements, but his raw power & cutting / piercing attacks at close-range and long-range mean he doesn't need that versatility.

He also in this version has access to the Infinite Nail Punch. If he lands a blow on Naruto (which he could if they're starting 5 metres apart) then it's an instant win for Toriko. None of Naruto's moves have that lethality.

Both have Precog.

TSB is arguably the deciding factor. I don't see anything on Toriko's profile that would allow him to parry or tank TSBs and Naruto has the better healing factor too. He can casually regenerate vital organs in the middle of a battle

Naruto for reasons above. That starting distance means Toriko gets haxxed into the floor. Well, until he gets upgraded.

Hmm, as for Toriko's forks, don't they get turned into dust? Close range is dangerous for Toriko because of the TSBs.

naruto for reasons above. and sasuke is 6-B physically, and naruto tanked several of his punches. he also tanked a moon splitting attack effortlessly with zero damage. he tanked many hits from kaguya who is strong enough to vaporize sasukes susanoo effortlessly. and sasukes susanoo can slice moon sized meteors

You guys do realize this thread is outdate right? Pair Arc Toriko is High 4-C by being on par with Restrained Bambina, his profile was not updated completely when Acacia got upgraded

Apprentice21 said:
naruto for reasons above. and sasuke is 6-B physically, and naruto tanked several of his punches. he also tanked a moon splitting attack effortlessly with zero damage. he tanked many hits from kaguya who is strong enough to vaporize sasukes susanoo effortlessly. and sasukes susanoo can slice moon sized meteors
You're definitely overestimating the size of the meteors that Sasuke sliced up.

And Naruto had to concentrate his Kurama chakra into his hand just to push through Toneri's attack. Toriko's attacks can be fired from every direction around Naruto at once.

Damage3245 said:
You're definitely overestimating the size of the meteors that Sasuke sliced up.

And Naruto had to concentrate his Kurama chakra into his hand just to push through Toneri's attack. Toriko's attacks can be fired from every direction around Naruto at once.
Naruto has a full body chakra cloak that gives him his durability rating. He can also simply cover himself by the TSBs to get an impenetrable defence

If Madara's meteors are hundreds of kilometres across then that also makes the Shinju's trunk and roots hundreds of kilometres across...: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TLRn9qauo...8-q-8ysoEcDRPtBe81lCOgCHM/s16000/0676-013.png

Your size scaling is completely off.

Also, these characters are fighting in-character according to the OP. Naruto has never used the TSB's as a shield / covered himself with them. It's not his style of fighting. Also his Moon-cutting durability feat was when he focused his chakra cloak into one hand only, not his full-body cloak.

Damage3245 said:
Only going by that extremely sketchy pixel-scaling. Looking at the meteors themselves in comparison with the Shinju and environment, they look absolutely nowhere near that big.
lol the meteors is not Large in relation to the environment....

Madaract2
The size is accepted ....

Whether it is accepted or not, the fact is that even a rough estimation by just looking at the things should show that they are nowhere near the size you think they are. You can't just pixel-calc objects to be much bigger than they actually are and justify it by saying "well, the community thinks it is legit so it must be legit".

It's just a dishonest argument that you're pretending these meteorites to be much bigger than they actually are to justify raising a character's feats.

The meteors have a size of a hundred Kilometers I can make you a scaling but there is no need that sees .....

What size do you think its meterors are?

The trick is that we see the crevature of the planets, that the meteors are a thousand miles from the earth and you continue to denied it ??? Okay.....

Look at it here DodoNova2: Going by your scaling, the diameter of the Shinju is about 90KM across, meaning it is also close to 900KM tall judging by its height compared to its width.

Naruto climbs to the top of the Shinju in like a minute and creates a Rasengan, you can roughly size the comparison between Naruto and the top of the Shinju here; http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BvzUB5sXL...JLf9F3thshN8zssUBHxoRACHM/s16000/0656-001.png

And here you can see the whole of the Shjinju in one panel: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XVPsJ3MzE...rqVt_i-RpL3hlFhCFXj-mgCHM/s16000/0646-016.png

The top of the Shinju (looking at the size of Naruto on it) looks no more than a couple hundred meteres across. The further down the Shinju gets, the wider its trunk becomes so it could easily be a couple kilometres across just before it reaches the roots. The meteors aren't a huge deal bigger than that: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TBCiYEQeK...Rtk-LLDZnUKsDMYCW31ZFACHM/s16000/0676-010.png

Looks there is no dearth of Naruto downplayers among the Toriko community - this is the second derailment of this thread, and Toriko is supposedly about to get upgraded too I think this thread should be closed

@Damage3245 Yes, but I do not see how this would jeopardize the arguments that I said, 90KM Shinju and already 290KM Tenpenhii crater so meteors have a size of a hundred km

Damage3245 said:
PaChi2; Toriko has demonstrated pseudo-precog too; able to use ENBU to grab the unpreditctable BB-Pill bug. Check chapter 306 for more information on that.
Raw power isnt enough, since toriko doesnt have an AP advantage. Toriko cannot know who the real naruto is so Naruto has all the margin to exploit this (and he is an expert doing it). Nothing you brought up is an actual threat to naruto. Toriko destroys with Blue Oni or Red Oni, but by himself, no. Toriko's Enbu precog isnt useful.

@Joseph Bambina was toying, literally, no upgrade to tier 4 for PAIR toriko.

Toriko can make his attacks track Naruto by following his scent. All he needs to do is spam attacks until the clones are defeated or he hits the real Naruto.

There are also Kurama clones that are very durable

I do not know the ability of toriko can you tell me pls

Damage3245 said:
Toriko can make his attacks track Naruto by following his scent. All he needs to do is spam attacks until the clones are defeated or he hits the real Naruto.
and naruto can sense invisible clones from an invisible realm thats in a different dimension.

I would like to ask everyone not to quote anything longer than 3 lines of text. If it's longer than that, delete what you don't address, don't quote at all by just noting on your post who you're referring to or delete the text in the quote box entirely and leave a placeholder (I like to use ~snip, personally) to lessen added length to the thread.

Also, DO NOT QUOTE STUFF LIKE THIS.

You quoting post A

Post A quoting post B

Post B quoting Post C

It makes the thread unecessarily longer and thus, loads longer for those with slow internet.

Damage3245 said:
How would they track the real Naruto himself though? His clones have the same scent as him. Naruto can spam attacks also and they ignore durability in the case of Rasenshuriken. Also, I still don't see how those forks and knives don't get turned to dust. Now except Naruto passes some of his TSBs to them, the clones can't do that but they can defend themselves with their own attacks or bat those forks and knives away with their chakra cloaks similarly to how Obito and Madara's kunai shuriken and Yasaka Magatama spam were deflected by fodder with Naruto's chakra cloak. AoE attacks can also deal with them. It doesn't even matter if Toriko destroys them, he simply creates several thousands of them again. Naruto has an AP/durability advantage and he performed his feat with Sasuke when they had used up a lot of chakra. Except I'm missing something here, Toriko gets one-shotted if a Rasenshuriken hits him. Well, not like it really matters since I'm seeing no counter for the TSBs.

@Burning Toriko is resistant to cellular based attacks after his Enbu training, I believe. Since Enbu focuses on controlling your cells, attacking each cell individually should have less effect than the same attack applied to a normal being.

@Burning; Rasenshuriken is nowhere near powerful enough to damage Toriko, especially as PaChi2 says, Toriko has ENBU which would make him resistent to cellular attacks. It also isn't a guarantee kill on every it is used against as it proved ineffective on the 3rd Raikage in Naruto's fight with him (especially when Naruto had an elemental advantage over the Raikage's defences).

Also, Rasenshuriken doesn't bypass durability, it just attacks the cells. So long as the durability of the cells is higher than the attack, it isn't a one-shot.

Naruto's TSB's have never actually been seen to do atomic-level damage, right? And Sasuke was able to take Naruto's TSB's out simply by piercing them with Susano'o arrows, after which they were never seen again.

@Damage The raikage was Edo tensei... And TSB are defined as an improved version of Dust release, which atomizes, so there is no reason to assume they work differently to the others TSB.

Back