• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 are fodders and 2 can put up a fight could go either way but human torch seems faster than the ninja duo for now at least so I'll give it to team fantastic 4.

The Thing seems to have a slightly higher DC than Naruto but due to Naruto's superior haxes (cellular and molecular attacks as well as sealing that ignores DC) and a comparable DC I see Naruto taking it mid-difficulty.

Round 2: Human Torch blitzes.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Aimenaltair said:
Does people still believe in cellular and molecular level attacks lol.
Excuse me?
That's exactly what the undertaker said when he faced john cena!!

JK, but seriously the term Cellular or Molecular level attack is just rediculous lol, i might just make a thread about it bro.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
What are you talking about?
Well Thos Cellular and molecullar attacks are just attacks with high accuracy that's all bro, for example, a knife piercing the skin is also a cellular level attack if you thinkl about it, hyper and ultra-sound waves works on a cellular level too, Acid also works on a cellular level, 13.2 elctronvolts also works on a cellular level.

Nah I never mentioned molecular lvl attacks and I doubt he has any of those but if an attack was explicitly stated to target his cells and destroy them rather than his clear body then it is on that lvl rasenshuriken is countless of microscopic blades so it's expected.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Nah I never mentioned molecular lvl attacks and I doubt he has any of those but if an attack was explicitly stated to target his cells and destroy them rather than his clear body then it is on that lvl rasenshuriken is countless of microscopic blades so it's expected.
Bro a knife is freaking cellular level bro, it destroys you cells, to be more specifique your skin cells.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
... uh The attack was directly on that scale and I'm aware of that ....
You're missing the point bro, lets say naruto needs to kill a bacteria, he's given a shuriken to do that, but with that shuriken he kan aim and see the bacteria, and have the accuracy to hit it, will he be able to kill said bacteria?

Works for molecular level too if you look close enough, like Gohan's kamehameha, it vaporized every cell in Cell, well to vaporize a Cell with energy you need to break it's plasma membrane, guess what the membrane is made out of glico-protein and lipid, and guess what both are molecules to to be able to vaporise every cell you have to beark the link between each atom of the molecules of the plasmic membrane to destroy every cell in cell's body.

You mean rasenshuriken right? And you're point is illogical the miscroscopic blades from his rasenshuriken destroy on that scale and explicitly mentioned to do so as well .No one can direct attacks on that scale is the point unless it's on that scale to begin with.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
You mean rasenshuriken right? And you're point is illogical the miscroscopic blades from his rasenshuriken destroy on that scale and explicitly mentioned to do so as well .No one can direct attacks on that scale is the point unless it's on that scale to begin with.
no a regular shuriken bro

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The Shuriken maybe be able to hit it but it cannot be directed to the bacteria itself given the size...
Now listen to this, how the shuriken can't destroy a bacteria with extreme accuracy but can destroy a mutiple cells of the skin?

it's a trap lol, the answere is that normal sized objects always attacks on the cellular level, it's kishi who skipped biology 101, cellular level attacks range from hammer to a mini needle.

No this is far too ridiculous to continue.The thing about it is that rasenshurikens attacks are directly on that scale and those others your mentioning aren't.An attack that directly targets your cells and another that can't be directed as such but can through collateral.Microscopic blades that attack cells to be precise.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Syke!
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Rasenshuriken?file=Severing_Chakra_Cells2.PNG

The rasengan cuts and severly damages things on a cellular level so small that it slices the bacteria itself. If you were wondering for an EXACT scale, its near atomic.
Nope.

The average cell is like, 0.2-0.3 nanometers and a cell is about 10 micrometers.

Sounds close right?

That's until you realize that's a factor of 30 000. Basically, you're comparing a man to Mount Everest.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Syke!
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Rasenshuriken?file=Severing_Chakra_Cells2.PNG

The rasengan cuts and severly damages things on a cellular level so small that it slices the bacteria itself. If you were wondering for an EXACT scale, its near atomic.
you need to learn some biology brother Cellular level is nowhere near atomic level, think of it this way 1 uracile(a molecule btw) is made of 4C 4H 2O and 2N now that's 12 atoms, one single unite of ARN is made of exactly 3 million molecule of Uracile now that's only uracile( it also contains Guanine Cytosine and Adenine) each one is comes opposite to the other(Guanine comes with Cytosine and Adenine comes with Uracile) now that's almost 72 million and that's with a huge lowbal the thing.

now that's 72 million atoms in just 1 ARN unite you know how much a cell's length compared to an atom a blood cell which the smalled among cells is 6e-6 meters while a carbon atom is 2,2e-10 meters so the tiniest cell in the body which contains only hemoglobine is 10000 times bigger than a Carbon atom...so nope it's nowhere near atomic bro.

First Round: Naruto blitzets the thing, attack with his razen shuriken and defeat him

Second round:Fantastic four wins for the Mr.Fantastic plans, the destructive power of human torch and the habilities of Invissible woman.

Aimenaltair said:
also a human's DNA is composed of 204 billion atoms, DNA is just a small part of a cell.
Nah. DNA is huge. If you were to unwrap it , it would be almost 6 feet long. If it wasn't for the fact that it was condensed in the form of chromatin it wouldn't fit in the cell, much less the nucleus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back