• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First round is Naruto for sure.

Second could go any way in my opinion it depends on what "The Invisible Woman's" stats are, if she's really the most powerful member and more powerful than "The Thing" then the Fantastic 4 win this, if she's actually trash compared to The Thing, then it's basically the Human Torch and The Thing vs Naruto and Sasuke cause the other two would be destroyed before it even starts, could go to both sides with very high difficulty, I'd personally say Naruto and Sasuke together work much better and have a much better flow than the Torch and The Thing, STBRS + Indra's Arrow is serious.

GrobZone said:
First round is Naruto for sure.

Second could go any way in my opinion it depends on what "The Invisible Woman's" stats are, if she's really the most powerful member and more powerful than "The Thing" then the Fantastic 4 win this, if she's actually trash compared to The Thing, then it's basically the Human Torch and The Thing vs Naruto and Sasuke cause the other two would be destroyed before it even starts, could go to both sides with very high difficulty, I'd personally say Naruto and Sasuke together work much better and have a much better flow than the Torch and The Thing, STBRS + Indra's Arrow is serious.
I remember a calc that put Sue at multi-continent level.

• Naruto takes round 1 with mid dif, he has extremely superior Hax, and Speed
  • Naruto and Sasuke mid dif, the only real threat is The Thing, who Naruto could beat alone
    • Human Torch is a glass canon, he has Large Building Level durability, and his continent level AP would not be able to hurt Naruto or Sasuke. Human Torch does have sub-relativistic speed, that ain't gonna do much against an attack that blows up an area the size of the moon.
    • Invisible Woman is unknown, assuming what was said above is true, Multi-Continent Level AP would not be able to hurt Naruto or Sasuke. Sasuke can percieve undetectable phantoms with his Supreme Rinnegan
    • Mr. Fantastic is a joke, he has City Block Level AP, and Small Island Level durability
TL;DR, Naruto & Sasuke vastly outclass the Fantastic Four in Speed, Durability, AP, and Hax

UncleSpaceman said:
* Naruto takes round 1 with mid dif, he has extremely superior Hax, and Speed
  • Naruto and Sasuke low dif, the only real threat is The Thing, who Naruto could beat alone
    • Human Torch is a glass canon, he has Large Building Level durability, and his continent level AP would not be able to hurt Naruto or Sasuke
    • Invisible Woman is unknown, assuming what was said above is true, Multi-Continent Level AP would not be able to hurt Naruto or Sasuke. Sasuke can percieve undetectable phantoms with his Supreme Rinnegan
    • Mr. Fantastic is a joke, he has City Block Level AP, and Small Island Level durability
TL;DR, Naruto & Sasuke vastly outclass the Fantastic Four in Speed, Durability, AP, and Hax
They are the same in speed...

But he's sub-rel so hitting him would be hard

She has forcefield/invisibility hax

Point

Did you even look at the FF4's stats?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
2 are fodders and 2 can put up a fight could go either way but human torch seems faster than the ninja duo for now at least so I'll give it to team fantastic 4.
  • Mr. Fantastic is total fodder, he get's speed blitz'd and obliterated in less than a second, by one of Naruto's shadow clones
  • The Thing has Faster than Eye movement speed, Sasuke teleports behind him and Soul Sucks him. Or Naruto speed blitz's him with a Truthseeker Orb
  • Invisible Woman is total fodder, she has Peak Human durability, Sasuke can percieve completely undetectable phantoms with his Supreme Rinnegan, she gets taken out by a Moon Level attack from Sasuke
  • Human Torch has sub-relativsitic travel speed & athlete movement speed, but only Continent Level AP & City Block Level durability. He get's rekt by an attack that can blow up an area the size of the Moon, sub-relativistic travel speed ain't gonna help him avoid that.

They are the same in speed...
But he's sub-rel so hitting him would be hard

She has forcefield/invisibility hax

Point

Did you even look at the FF4's stats?

• The only member of the FF4 faster than Naruto or Sasuke is Human Torch, when you can easily blow up multiple continents, sub-relativistic speed isn't gonna help you avoid it. Sasuke can use genjutsu without looking the target in the eye.
  • Invisibility hax are useless against Sasuke who can see invisible things
  • Huh? My Point?
  • Yes i did...

I don't think you understand how speed works. It doesn't matter how great your AOE is, your opponent can still outrun your blast.

UncleSpaceman said:
  • The only member of the FF4 faster than Naruto or Sasuke is Human Torch, when you can easily blow up multiple continents, sub-relativistic speed isn't gonna help you avoid it. Sasuke can use genjutsu without looking the target int eh eye.
  • Invisibility hax are useless against Sasuke who can see invisible things
  • Huh? My Point?
  • Yes i did...
The Thing is MHS+ in reactions and sub-rel is more than fast enough to escape a MC explosion.

She could use a forcefield to suffocate or blow him up from the inside.

I'm saying that was right.

Doubt it.

The Everlasting said:
I don't think you understand how speed works. It doesn't matter how great your AOE is, your opponent can still outrun your blast.
Hmm, Sasuke swap objects places, he could swap the Human Torch with a Kunai infront of him, then Soul Suck, Genjutsu, or Chibaku Tensei the Human Torch.

Hyperception said:
The Thing is MHS+ in reactions and sub-rel is more than fast enough to escape a MC explosion.
She could use a forcefield to suffocate or blow him up from the inside.

I'm saying that was right.

Doubt it.

• How MHS+ is The Thing, last i checked Naruto and Sasuke were mach 4000+ iirc. The combination of Susanoo Clad Kurama should have at least 2x Moon Level durability, not even The Thing should be able to damage that.
  • Ninjas can survive in the vacuum of space, i highly doubt Invisible Woman has Moon Level AP
Notes

• Sasuke can use genjutsu without looking the target in the eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back