• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • Low 5-B versions
  • speed equalized
  • Truth seeking orb restriction for Naruto
  • Battle takes place on the lookout

This one actually isn't that bad since piccolo actually has good abilities.

Piccolo is much smarter then Naruto, any ranged attack naruto has can be countered by a ki blast. He can spam lots of ki blasts which can easily keep Naruto at bay.

Naruto dose have his sage mode danger type sense thing so he'll have a bit of an edge in close combat and he has different rasengans plus shadow clones but as we seen it doesn't help to much against people on his level.

Piccolo has is explosion wave which will easily be capable of wiping out Naruto's clones, hell a simple ki wave from piccolo can blow away Naruto's clones so they won't be much trouble.

Naruto's best bet would be to get in close but Piccolo's got the range advantage so he could keep him at bay like I said before.

Naruto has a lot of stamina but piccolo's standard ki blast won't waste mouch energy, same ki blast can wipe it the moon. Piccolo also has Regenerationn so he could heal lost limbs.

All in all, I say Piccolo should take this High difficulty.

Anyway I'm don't have much else to say.

• Question, what intelligence feats does Piccolo have?
  • Naruto's clones in this form doesn't immediately die when hit by people of his level.
  • Shadow clones help a lot, even against opponents stronger than him (Zabuza, Pein and Kaguya come to mind, who all got clone-played).
  • Several hundreds of clones all moving on the same speed as Piccolo, all throwing Rasenshuriken at the same speed as Piccolo, would be quite the threat to Piccolo.
Voting for Naruto at the moment.

1. They won't do from weak things but Piccolo is easily strong enough to wipe them out.

2. I say again, a simple wave can take them out, Piccolo's range outshines narutos so one ki blast can destroy hundreds of naruto's shrunkens period.

3. Piccolo is know for his intelligence in battle but he isn't in a lot of fights.so I actually will take back the smarter part.

Piccolo still has better Regen, Range and can spam ki blast and since won can stop dozens, what do you thinks gonna happ end if he spams. Sorry but do you have any proof that Naruto's clones don't die from a ki blast.

Also, Speed equalized means their speed why are Piccolo's ki blast slowed down. I thought move speed wasn't equalized?

Narutos clones dont die immediatly,watch Naruto vs Sasuke,Sasuke hit one clone with chidori.Narutos clones are as strong as Naruto himself,they only have less chakra than original.Naruto also has precog,so In my opinion it is a stomp,Naruto just clone+resenshuriken spam.Piccolo only has regen and ki blasts.

1. Why would it do nil, when they are of the same tier, and the clone game has been shown to work on opponents superior to Naruto.

2. They are of the same tier, and his clones, in this form, has taken attacks from people of his weight class and not pop immediately. "A simple wave" will not take them out as you say.

4. What Naruto lacks in regen and range, he makes up for with a larger reportoire of attacks. How much stronger is Piccolo compared to Naruto that makes you think that a single ki blast can kill a clone, when the clones have proven to withstand attacks from people in Naruto's tier (which Piccolo is on in this matchup)?

Barraging Naruto with scores of ki blasts taking out a few clones, will just have Naruto either brute force his way with even more clones, or play smart like hiding clones as rubble, hiding Rasenshuriken as clones, hiding clones as clones, hiding clones as attacks, hiding clones as... You get the point.

Also, doesn't Piccolo go to melee when he gets annoyed of not hitting his opponent? Which considering speed is equal, and Naruto has danger sense...

5. Move speed is equalized, and for the longest time, attack speed was as well, unless I'm mistaken, but there has been no conclusion yet on whether attack speed should be equalized as well. Therefore, I default to yes, it gets equalized.

The fact that move speed is equalized and attack speed is equalized, this shows that you want this to go into Naruto's favor. Piccolo stomps with all things considered. Piccolo has blown up a moon with a single ki blast. Naruto's clones poofed away when hit by Kaguya, so yes they can very well be immediately poof away. And the more clones Naruto makes, the less chakra each will have. Also, Naruto shouldn't even be classed in the same tier as Piccolo.

You just admitted their in the same weight class so no Naruto is not brute forcing his way through period. Naruto's clones have shown to be inconsistent throughout the series, one point they poof away like that the next their taking hits and surviving. Naruto's clones get weaker the more he makes, if they didn't he would make these thousands of clones you say he can do and would have easily outmatched Sasuke, Madara and Kaguya.

Naruto can't hide because Piccolo can sense his energy and his area of effect will cover the battle field. He has Danger Sense but he has be caught of gaurd by people on his level so since Piccolo, Piccolo should be able to catch him of guard with his ki blast he can remote control.

Piccolo has battled exceptionally powerful people and master fighters

In my opinion Piccolo will take this because of his range, combat skill and his regen helps.

Equalization for their attack speed as well is ridiculous in my opinion but whatever.

Anywhy my vote is Piccolo.

Anyway I'm to tired to debate more so this will likely be my last post for this fight.

1.They are both low 5b so they are roughly equal in power.You cant say that Piccolo is way stronger.

2.look at the scan i posted.Also,as far as i remember Kaguya was killing his clones with all killing ash bones.Why did you even mention Kaguya when she is stronger than Piccolo.

1. Naruto is currently going through revisions so I don't even know why people are continuing to make Naruto vs battles when they will have to be deleted later on because Naruto characters will be downgraded significantly.

2. I seen your scan. And your scan is contradicting. Because Sasuke was able to pimp slap SPSM Naruto with his Chidori, sending him flying, but when base mode Naruto gets pierced by the same very move, he doesn't immediately poof away?

Better combat skills?I thought this version of Piccolo is even younger than Naruto.His clones are not inconsistent,it is EoS Naruto,he became a lot stronger than kid Naruto,you cant compare their clones,kid Naruto at first had building lvl dura,this naruto has small planet lvl,i think it makes sense that his clones are a lot stronger.Piccolos range doesnt matter as long as Naruto has precog and can dodge every sing one of his ki blasts+Piccolo would h2h combat as every singl db character.Even if Piccolo battled more powerful persons than him,he never thought with the guy that can create thousands of his clones and can destroy on a molecular lvl.Narutos clones are as strong as original,cause they were able to fight Madaras 4 limbos somehow,limbo=original Madara in terms of power.Your vote cant be added if someone resonably refute it.I think i made a resonable statemant.

@Rachin123

2.Can you describe the problem of contradaction more cause i dont understand your problem.Sasuke sent flying original Naruto,but pierced weak Narutos clone,i think it is fair enough.

Like I said, revisions are taking place so I wouldn't rely on kid Naruto having building level durability for long.

Naruto's clones are indeed inconsistent. The same Naruto can survive being Naruto doesn't precognition. He can sense when danger is coming. To completely different things. Also, Naruto may be able to dodge the ki blasts, but the explosions are a different story.

Naruto's clones are not as strong as the original as Naruto would easily be stronger than Jubi Madara had he created 10 clones, seeing as Naruto and Sasuke were around equal to Jubi Madara.

Also, Sasuke sent SPSM Naruto flying when he hit him with the Chidori, but a base Naruto whose durability is significantly weaker, was able to survive the same Chidori. That is what the problem is. And no, just because Sasuke was running low on chakra doesn't change the power of Chidori. Chakra diminishes the amount of time you can last in battle, not the power of your attacks.

Sasuke sent flying prime Naruto,just sent flying,didnt harm him,i dought he even scratch Naruto so i dont see a problem base Narutos clone being pierced and survive.If you dont like it you can made another discussion about this and we can discusse the clone problem there,but for now we have a scan and anime that proofes my statemant.Narutos 4 clones were able to fight Madaras limbos,if they were inferior to the oroginal a singl Madaras limbo could destroy all his clonse easily and then prevent Naruto and Sasuke from attacking him.

"Naruto's clones are not as strong as the original as Naruto would easily be stronger than Jubi Madara had he created 10 clones"

Who said that Madara cant create a clone?No one.

If you look at Naruto's facial expression after being hit, he felt pain from it, but considering that base Naruto survived the same attack without poofing away immediately, is a problem. Not to mention, Sasuke's attack had that much power to not only knock Naruto off his feet, but sent him flying.

I'm sure Madara could make a shadow clone, but he probably never bothered to learn to use it as it has never shown to do it. When you use the Shadow Clone technique, you have too split your chakra evenly with it. The clones also seem to not be as physically powerful either as that means that Naruto should have had the upperhand in many of his fights if they had the same speed and strength as him, but every person he fought could easily take down his clones.

"Your obviously trying to make Naruto win. But it doesn't matter, Piccolos intense regen and battle technique make him win"

Yes,i dont deny it,cause in my opinion Naruto is stronger than this version of Piccolo.

Piccolo has no battle technique,just throwing ki blasts and h2h combat.

Edit: nvm
Piccolo scatter shots and destroys all of Naruto's clones at once while continuously bombarding the real Naruto with moon level ki blasts.

Piccolo has resistance to attacks that would atomize any fodder fighter. His AoE is bigger than the battlefield. He can one shot the moon in seconds.

Among many other reasons, Piccolo eats.

This should actually be closed since Piccolo in the sayian saga is going through a revision and will likely be downgraded.

Cropfist said:
Piccolo via range, regen, matter manipulation and reasons above.
Well Picoolo dosen't us Matter Manipulation offensively(though it would be funny to see him matiralize weights on someone).

Anyway can someone close this since sayian saga is currently being revised.

Okay, piccolo has several trump here, he's an expert in martial art, he also has a manipulation of chi to make quite wide attack, he steals and can surprise his enemy with his attacks coming from his mouth for example. And can also seal Naruto except that he does not have support to do it.

Concerning Naruto, his biggest weapon are ..... his clones, he can counter seal with his clone and a permutation. He can also follow any Piccolo with his clone that can also fly each clone can send an attack Wide enough to corner piccolo, the piccolo Regen will not be useful if it is atomized by a TBRS, it also has more hax like paralyzing piccolo thanks to the ink of hachibi, can also spam several TBRS easily, piccolo And can also beat it with clones, it can also poison it, Kurama's power can also help him regenerate if the battle lasts a long time, and can attack piccolo up to, To the molecular domain

Why did you comment on here?, Did you not read what I just wrote, Piccolo is going to be downgraded so there's no point to this thread anymore.

Can someone please close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back