• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Luffy | Future Wife Edition (GRACE)

-Hinata overwhelms Nami with combat skills
-Has better AP and can ignore durability with gentle fist
-Higher speed amps with shunshin
-Analytical prediction
-Has X ray vision so Nami’s mirage tempo would be rendered useless here

So yeah, I see the blind lady taking this. Also, we all know luffy future “wife” is Rebecca

Nami doesn't even try to fight melee range... they start hundreds of meters away from each other so Nami can just spam AOE lightning clouds or other weather effects at Hinata from range

I can't see Hinata being able to close that distance without ever getting hit in speed equal

And one lightning attack would one shot

Last edited:
Nami is like a big sister to Luffy, the Strawhats are family

Anyways it sounds like Hinata has this anyways
Yeah, but at the same time Franky and Robin are definitely the parents. Nami seems like the only person who can really handle Luffy and I also don’t hate her.

Voting Hinata for my reasons.

also wtf is this link
mingler-orangutan.gif

Nami doesn't even try to fight melee range... they start hundreds of meters away from each other so Nami can just spam AOE lightning clouds or other weather effects at Hinata from range

I can't see Hinata being able to close that distance without ever getting hit in speed equal

And one lightning attack would one shot
Hinatas Byakugan actually gives insane precog/clarity so she should be capable of easily avoiding long ranged attacks + has long range attacks with air palms herself. Basically meaning she only needs to get into the range of air palms, hit Namis pressure points with AP, and then catch up before she can stand back up.

To give an idea of Hinatas Byakugan, when Hinata was MASSIVELY outscaled by Sasuke (Hinata ~ base Naruto = MHS+ <<< kcm1 Naruto ~ EMS Sasuke ~ sub-rel) she could clearly percieve Obito sucking the 10 tails into himself while it completely perception blitzed Sasuke who was literally standing on the Juubi and had his own precognition abilities on.

To give an idea of Hinatas Byakugan, when Hinata was MASSIVELY outscaled by Sasuke (Hinata ~ base Naruto = MHS+ <<< kcm1 Naruto ~ EMS Sasuke ~ sub-rel) she could clearly percieve Obito sucking the 10 tails into himself while it completely perception blitzed Sasuke who was literally standing on the Juubi and had his own precognition abilities on.
This makes no sense...
Hinatas Byakugan actually gives insane precog/clarity so she should be capable of easily avoiding long ranged attacks
I don't remember that at all, it doesn't at all give insane precog... The Byakugan allows you to see nearly 360 around you, helping you anticipate attacks easier... Basically just a help from enhanced senses to get low lvl analytical predictions

Hinata is not avoiding AOE lighting strikes, she can realize it's there but she doesn't have the speed to avoid it at all.

She has Body Flicker
To a nearby object... Which will still be under the thundercloud

Wait you talking about something else?

Her lightning has a higher rating, I think that would mitigate the stat Amp

Someone like kalifa couldn't just stat Amp to avoid her lightning

Last edited:
To a nearby object... Which will still be under the thundercloud

Wait you talking about something else?

Her lightning has a higher rating, I think that would mitigate the stat Amp

Someone like kalifa couldn't just stat Amp to avoid her lightning
Oh, shoot, I forgot she got Kalifa.

This makes no sense...I don't remember that at all,
How does it not? EMS Sasuke is MASSIVELY above WA Hinata (especially now when she's fought for like a day nonstop). EMS Sasuke couldn't percieve what's happening to the juubi but Hinata and Hiashi knew exactly what happened.
it doesn't at all give insane precog... The Byakugan allows you to see nearly 360 around you, helping you anticipate attacks easier... Basically just a help from enhanced senses to get low lvl analytical predictions
Precog isn't the right word since the implies seeing things before they happen. Clarity is better. Feats clearly show she's capable of perceiving actions way beyond her physical stats without any predictions.
With her predictions allowing her to read the chakra flow and anticipate movements of others before they happen on top.

Basically meaning if she can percieve something waaay beyond her own physical stats, something on her level should pretty much be in slow motion.
Hinata is not avoiding AOE lighting strikes, she can realize it's there but she doesn't have the speed to avoid it at all.
Why not? She can aim dodge them by reading the movements and flow of chakra in Namis body, use body flicker for speed amps to move out of the way faster. Worst case scenario she can block or deflect with air palms and TLF.
Since yk, AOE attacks lose AP the further they go from the center due to square cube law.
I know it's not good to lie. But I'm not lying, so...
Anyway, what does Hinata start with? Like what's her go to move
She's mainly a mid-close range fighter so she would try to get near Nami using shunshin. When she gets near her she hits her with 64 palms which basically stops the user from using their chakra and immobilizes them.

Precog isn't the right word since the implies seeing things before they happen. Clarity is better. Feats clearly show she's capable of perceiving actions way beyond her physical stats without any predictions.
With her predictions allowing her to read the chakra flow and anticipate movements of others before they happen on top.

Basically meaning if she can percieve something waaay beyond her own physical stats, something on her level should pretty much be in slow motion.
That is what I said... She can precieve it, doesn't mean she can avoid it.
flow of chakra in Namis body
🐵... Hmm?
Why not? She can aim dodge them by reading the movements and flow of chakra in Namis body, use body flicker for speed amps to move out of the way faster.
Someone like kalifa who has a blitz tier Amp couldn't avoid a single lightning, and Nami can do an aoe of that same lightning... Hinata won't be fast enough to avoid it at all
0412-009.png
0412-010.png

When she gets near her she hits her with 64 palms which basically stops the user from using their chakra and immobilizes them.
🤔... I know but Nami doesn't even have chakra
She's mainly a mid-close range fighter so she would try to get near Nami using shunshin.
yee from hundreds of meters away, she needs to get close and not get hit by a single lightning that are way faster than Hinata and can be AOE

That is what I said... She can precieve it, doesn't mean she can avoid it.
That's why I explained how she can avoid it…?
Did you just call me a monkey? 💀
Someone like kalifa who has a blitz tier Amp couldn't avoid a single lightning, and Nami can do an aoe of that same lightning... Hinata won't be fast enough to avoid it at all
0412-009.png
0412-010.png
Skill issue + Nami attacked her from behind.
🤔... I know but Nami doesn't even have chakra
SBA:
Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses,
Hinatas entire moveset is based around chakra and chakra networks.
yee from hundreds of meters away, she needs to get close and not get hit by a single lightning that are way faster than Hinata and can be AOE
They're not way faster due to speed equalization and shunshin + Byakugans vision.

Hinata could perfectly read dozens of spikes moving massively faster than herself and pinpoint the specific one coming towards Naruto and and tag them mid air. Her main signature moves relies on her hitting 64 needlesized points in rapid succession on a moving target and her TLF require perfect chakra control. Basically meaning her precision is outright ridiculous and combined with shunshin and her equally ridiculous reaction speed she's easily going to dodge a lightning attack.

You're also forgetting that the wider the distance is between them the easier it is to dodge an attack from Nami, and that the wider the AOE of an attack gets the less damage it does per m³

Skill issue + Nami attacked her from behind.
she literally knew it was going to come beforehand and was directly looking at the attack...
SBA:
Hinatas entire moveset is based around chakra and chakra networks.
Nami does not have any energies like chakra... So no, SBA are only for energies that are similar... Nami literally has none.
They're not way faster due to speed equalization and shunshin + Byakugans vision.
Speed equal in base stats... Her lightning are rated as higher... Which completely outpaced someone who can blitz Nami's base stat.
Hinata could perfectly read dozens of spikes moving massively faster than herself and pinpoint the specific one coming towards Naruto and and tag them mid air. Her main signature moves relies on her hitting 64 needlesized points in rapid succession on a moving target and her TLF require perfect chakra control. Basically meaning her precision is outright ridiculous and combined with shunshin and her equally ridiculous reaction speed she's easily going to dodge a lightning attack.
Imagine those needles being an aoe of lighting instead... Lightning that blitzes her base stat and are faster than her shunshin.
You're also forgetting that the wider the distance is between them the easier it is to dodge an attack from Nami
ok? That didn't stop the lightning from outpacing kalifa from a decent distance away
and that the wider the AOE of an attack gets the less damage it does per m³
the heat is still the same, won't matter... Plus your talking barely any differences in terms of ap, she would get one shot from it still
0407-018.png

Last edited:
she literally knew it was going to come beforehand and was directly looking at the attack...
Nami is literally behind her and there's a question mark above her head. She very clearly didn't expect the attack and there's no implication that she was trying to use some blitz tier amp to dodge it.
Nami does not have any energies like chakra...
Chakra is literally just the combination of the energy your cells make and the energy of your soul. I assume Nami has both of those lmao.
+ how does she make lightning without any special "energy"?
Speed equal in base stats... Her lightning are rated as higher... Which completely outpaced someone who can blitz Nami's base stat.
Uh yeah and shunshin is a blitz tier amp. + Byakugan is several blitz tiers worth of reaction time amps + Hinata can further anticipate the attacks by herself.
Imagine those needles being an aoe of lighting instead... Lightning that blitzes her base stat and are faster than her shunshin.
Can you show me how large the AOE is by this point in the story? And why would they be faster than shunshin?
ok? That didn't stop the lightning from outpacing kalifa from a decent distance away
Skill issue.
the heat is still the same, won't matter...
Hinata shields herself with chakra using TLF or just punches through it with an air palm before it even geyser near her.
Plus your talking 1 percent differences in terms of ap
1%? Just simply doubling the range of an attack would decrease its power by 8x due to square cube law. Nami already has 3.1x lower AP than Hinata so even just doubling the AOE would make the attack barely tickle Hinata.

Nami is literally behind her and there's a question mark above her head. She very clearly didn't expect the attack and there's no implication that she was trying to use some blitz tier amp to dodge it.
the lightning attack entered through her front torso. She has access to her speed Amp at all times and couldn't avoid it
+ how does she make lightning without any special "energy"?
science
Chakra is literally just the combination of the energy your cells make and the energy of your soul. I assume Nami has both of those lmao.
Chakra are linked to cells, Nami doesn't have anything that's linked to her cells. Nami doesn't have any energies inside of her body
Uh yeah and shunshin is a blitz tier amp.
Nami's lightning > Blitz tier amp...
And why would they be faster than shunshin?
Said above, just one single lightning outpaced kalifa
Can you show me how large the AOE is by this point in the story?
it is how large she creates the thundercloud but the lightning also expands even more on the ground/when it hits something
0407-018.png
0381-006.png
0475-014.png

Skill issue.
Skill issue for Hinata.
Hinata shields herself with chakra using TLF or just punches through it with an air palm before it even geyser near her.
Her air palm is way slower and has a very small AOE... As seen when she couldn't just deflect many needles at a time

The f is TLF
1%? Just simply doubling the range of an attack would decrease its power by 8x due to square cube law. Nami already has 3.1x lower AP than Hinata so even just doubling the AOE would make the attack barely tickle Hinata.
the heat would still one shot, Hinata doesn't have resistance to the heats of lightning

Question, Shouldn't "Luffy's potential wife" be in plural since we have lots of potential candidates including Nami, Boa, Shirahoshi, etc? Though we all know the true heroine is called Meat-chan.

Either way, I am currently leaning toward Hinata.

Edit, I just realized my smartass put down the wrong name and accidentally wrote Nami instead of Hinata...

Last edited:
She has access to her speed Amp at all times and couldn't avoid it
Skill issue. Not going to happen to someone who can percieve things several blitz tiers above themselves and has insane precision.
Chakra are linked to cells, Nami doesn't have anything that's linked to her cells.
Huh? Chakra is not "linked to cells" it's made up of the spiritually/mental energy and the energy of the cells. Unless you're telling me Nami has no cells or no soul/mind then her physiology should absolutely be similar enough for verses equalization.
Nami's lightning > Blitz tier amp...
You'd have to actually prove that which you didn't and even then that's not enough for the plethora of reasons I already explained.
Said above, just one single lightning outpaced kalifa
So? Namis profile literally states Nami is relative to her lol
At least Relativistic (Reacted to and evaded attacks from Kalifa)
Even assuming Kalifa was a blitz tier above Nami, outpacing her would just make the lightning slightly above a standard blitz tier amp which is still way too slow to hit someone with Byakugan tier reaction amps and predictions + a blitz tier amp.
it is how large she creates the thundercloud but the lightning also expands even more on the ground/when it hits something
0407-018.png
0381-006.png
0475-014.png
Sure so what stops Hinata from getting to Nami before she creates a big enough cloud, or just blasting through the cloud with air palms?
Skill issue for Hinata.
That's not an argument. Kalifa failing to use a blitz tier amp to dodge the attack is HER problem and by no means negatively affects Hinata here.
Her air palm is way slower and has a very small AOE...
Air palms are generally a blitz tier amp. Neji could perception blitz Kisames clone despite scaling massively below him.
(Neji ~ base Lee < base Guy < Kisame)
The AOE doesn't matter if the force behind the attack is enough to disperse it. Which the 3.1x higher AP should achieve.
As seen when she couldn't just deflect many needles at a time
That's just wrong for multiple reasons. First of all, air palm activation speed ≠ the speed of the projectile. Hinata not being fast enough to shoot more air palms doesn't mean the air palms themselves are not fast enough.
Second of all, that's because the spikes are already faster than Hinata. Neji couldn't even spin enough to keep up with them and Hinata had to not only throw individual strikes at each spike, but she also had to consciously pinpoint the correct ones before doing so.
The f is TLF
Twin lion fists. The giant chakra gauntlets that massively increase Hinatas AP and can't be used defensively while also extending her range.
the heat would still one shot, Hinata doesn't have resistance to the heats of lightning
Hinatas body may not but her chakra most definitely does scale to lightning heat. The clash between lightning and pure chakra is literally the most iconic exchange of blows in the entire series and the chakra doesn't just melt at any of the clashes
Naruto%20Manga%20-%20485%20-%2001.jpg

So worst case scenario Hinata guards herself using the TLF and she'll be fine.

Overall this kidna just solidifies Hinata winning.
She can't get hit because of her reaction speed + predictions + own blitz tier amps. She can easily overpower any attacks that do come close and either disperse or block them with TLF and APs.
And the moment Hinata gets closer enough she absolutely dogwalks with 64 palms.

David FRA
I’d also like to add that Kalifa isn’t typically a blitz level above Nami; she only blitzes when she uses Soru. Otherwise, they are relatively equal in speed. This means that when Nami managed to blitz her, it was against someone she was previously on par with in terms of speed. This is similar to how in Naruto, someone can use Shunshin to temporarily blitz an opponent but can still be tagged when not using it.

Hinata for David reasons.

Also shunshin can close hundreds of meters in like a few secs..nami is only getting a few shots of lightning which Hinata would easily avoid

Back