• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Heavy

Both 9-A forms.

Speed Equalized. Win by Death. Base Heavy vs Base Kid Naruto

Heavy has tomislav, sandvich, and puching gloves of death.

Who wins and why?

Heavy4
Naruto Uzumaki1

Is Naruto allowed to use Tailed Beast Mode, or are we using base Naruto? If he is, it's an instant stomp. If he isn't however, this could go either way, but I still think Naruto wins. Naruto can make up to 1000 shadow clones of himself, and we've never seen Heavy mow down that many enemies, not even in Meet the Medic. Given enough time and ammo, I'm sure he could but,

1) He'd run out of ammo.

2) He has no way of telling which one the real Naruto is.

3) Naruto isn't going to just sit there and wait for Heavy to kill him.

4) Even if Heavy isn't as dumb as everyone thinks, Naruto is a better tactician with a wider move-pool.

I vote Naruto

Back