• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edwellken

RP Elder
Well, Henry's page got made a while back and against my better judgement I decided to make this his first match. a ******* STOMP so let's try Corrin instead.

Base Teen Naruto prior to learning Rasenshuriken.

Speed is equalized.

Battle takes place in a grassy field.

Both have limited knowledge of the other and a day of prep time.

Corrin (male) - Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Base Naruto

Henry pretty easily, depending on his mood lol. Naruto has to oneshot him instanlty or he gets vengeance absorbed or hax stomped

This is like, a hax stomp. And Henry also seems to have the strength advantage, even if it's too slight to really count.

Base Teen Naruto fares no better.

Guessed so. And pretty sure prep makes that an even bigger stomp due to enabling Henry all of his shenanigens.

Finding fair Henry matches is hell.

I figured clone spam would even things out since Henry has no way of identifying the real Naruto.

Ah well, back to the drawing board.

There are none I looked at pretty much all the 8-A, he stomps or gets stomped, or maybe there will be a match, where it's a who does what first, which isn't to exciting

It's not really the first thing he does in character though. Also Naruto has clones that actually are the first thing he'll go for.

(If that's a vote though I'll count it.)

Huesito88 said:
That reminds JSW, what's the strongest person Lethality worked on, also Edwellken Corrin freezes Naruto.
Not counting the characters who resist Lethality, I'd say Walhart, also, there's still the chance that Corrin would just freeze a Shadow Clone

Anyways, I'd say that Naruto might take this via clone spam

One Tailed Naruto doesn't really make use of his Shadow Clones, he's berserk in this state. Anyway, giving this to Corrin via higher AP, skill, and that freezing hax mentioned above.

@DDM he still uses them he' just not as tactical with them.

Regardless, vote counted.

Actually I just rewatched the Sasuke fight and I seem to have misremembered it. Screw it, switching to Teen. We can just say it's before he learned Rasenshuriken if it becomes a stomp, but it probably won't anyway. Most of the votes should still be valid hopefully.

To be fair, Corrin does have Dragon Fang, and possibly Hexing Rod or Freeze

Also, the AP advantage could be much larger depending on Yato's form (not counting the Omega Yato, of course)

Corrin scales to a 531 ton feat, at what range does One-Tailed Naruto scale to?

Voting Corrin for reasons above. Not to mention he may possibly have Draconic Hex, which is going to continually be debuffing Naruto's speed, strength, defense, and just about everything else that matters in a vs match.

If Naruto has 0 votes, then it's decisive and can be added right away.

Sorry if this is a necro but since they both have 7-C Keys, can't the results still be added?

We used their 8-A Keys last time but the result was removed since they both got upgraded to 7-C

So Naruto is getting downgraded to Low 7-C?

OP is using "Base Teen Naruto prior to learning Rasenshuriken" meaning "Base Teen Naruto"

Back