• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Naruto spams clones the chocobo will start spamming summons. Just saying.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, how many can Chocobo summon?
At once? 8

But they can be summoned as many times as it takes and every one of them has AoE to stop Naruto clones. Heck, shiva spams Absolute Zero attacks, Phoenix revives and cures, Bahamut Mega Flares.

Alexander/Shiva/Ifrit/Bahamut/Leviathan/Phoenix/Ramuh/Titan

>Summon 2000+ clone

>High 6-A form

just for saying, the High 6-A form can summon a dozen of clone with his power unless it is 2000+ 7-A clone

Naruto + 12 High 6-A clones vs 8 Summons + Chocobo (who are all High 6-A).

Seems fair.

Doesn't naruto simply get haxstomped then?

Naruto's clones get one-shot, and most of the stuff he has no answer for

"Haxstomped"

"Has no answer for"

Chocobo has no answer to FRS.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Couldn't it just... attack it?
I mean.

90% of chocobo's attacks can be countered the same way.

The other 10% are the status ailments. But sleep inducement and silence arent particularly "haxy". And Slow and Haste arent, either.

Haxy or not, they screw Naruto over a lot.

If he is put to sleep absolute zero and such can absolutly destroy him (unless kurama can force Naruto to move, but I doubt that)

Slow and Haste to give a big advantage as well

I just read that naruro resists sleep via having Kurama awake him so... Its in his profile, btw.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Howdoes it being a summon change anything tough?
Its not chocobo's power. Naruto can attack chocobo, focus on the summons. Or play strategically.

And chocobo will only summon anyone if naruto spams clones, and there is no guarantee he'd start by summoning Shiva. Shiva is not assured to be in the battlefield. And chocobo can be defeated before she appears.

Back