• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Vs Alucard (Castlevania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alucard wins Naruto maybe moon+ but his hax is lacking to alucard who is immune to elemental attacks so rasenshuriken is useless and also alucard has soul and time manipulation so theres that....

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Alucard wins Naruto maybe moon+ but his hax is lacking to alucard who is immune to elemental attacks so rasenshuriken is useless and also alucard has soul and time manipulation so theres that....
Do you think Alucard solos the verse??

hmmm idk i guess if soul manipulation bypasses durability and if he is slower than mach 7280 (idk if that was accepted iirc that was the result of a calc) he most likely gets blitz but if not and mets these 2 conditions i guess though idk much about castlevania *shrugs*

Theuuss said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Do you think Alucard solos the verse??
Yes. Between Time Stop spamming and Soul Sucking (which is AOE and absorbs multiple souls at once, at least 10) Alucard from Castlevania wins easily.

still i wonder how fast is alucard now ik naruto is around mach 3000+ so can naruto blitz alucard before he does those 2 attacks if no then yeah alucard will win

TISSG7Redgrave said:
still i wonder how fast is alucard now ik naruto is around mach 3000+ so can naruto blitz alucard before he does those 2 attacks if no then yeah alucard will wi
At least in the mid-MHS+ region, and honestly, he should be FTL based on Paranoia, but I need to wait for VSB to clear up the issue on beams of light/lasers that reflect off mirrors.

Tivanenk said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
still i wonder how fast is alucard now ik naruto is around mach 3000+ so can naruto blitz alucard before he does those 2 attacks if no then yeah alucard will wi
At least in the mid-MHS+ region, and honestly, he should be FTL based on Paranoia, but I need to wait for VSB to clear up the issue on beams of light/lasers that reflect off mirrors.
hmm i see

Too many people in Narutoverse who out strength Alucard anyways, and he wouldn't get passed Kaguya w/ her hax.

Naruto doesn't need to rely on his ninjutsu in this battle and can go for TSB hax / taijutsu which is above Alucard's durability

Zerzavyx98 said:
Too many people in Narutoverse who out strength Alucard anyways, and he wouldn't get passed Kaguya w/ her hax.
Naruto doesn't need to rely on his ninjutsu in this battle and can go for TSB hax / taijutsu which is above Alucard's durability
Nobody in Naruto has resistance to a time stop + soul suck combination that Alucard can and will spam.

Tivanenk said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
Nobody in Naruto has resistance to a time stop + soul suck combination that Alucard can and will spam.
What the range of Alucards abilities? By feats Naruto can outspeed Alucard before he even has a chance to do any of his flashy hax.

Soul Suck is dozens of meters. Time stop seems to be universal (there is no evidence of it being localized). Alucard is supposed to be FTL due to being able to dodge Paranoia's beams of light, so he gets the speed department.

Dunno about the FTL thing since it was never accepted but as of now Naruto wins this.

A fodder chakra mode Naruto who is <<<<<<<<<<<< Bijuu mode <<<<<<<<<<<<< Six path bijuu mode was fighting Toneri at superior speeds than what Alucard has on his profile

He wins via Blitz + TSB,Taijutsu etc

Never accepted? More like I never proposed it since I'm not sure if they discussed light beams yet, which needs to be resolved first.

Even then, the speeds on their profiles are close enough that Naruto won't be able to cover the distance before Alucard pulls out the time stop and stomps him.

Then propose it? Don't really care for now

And false no a weakened chakra mode Naruto is about twice as fast as Alucard let alone his stronger forms which make him thousands to millions of times stronger than that counterpart

Alucard gets blitzed his time stop also only lasts for few seconds even Zeref has better time manipulation and can hax Naruto he also gets blitzed before hand

The hell? Which profile are you looking at considering that Alucard is listed as MHS+ speed right now. Same as Naruto. Besides, Alucard can spam that 5 second time stop over and over, he doesn't even need the first one to stop to chain it, and at max hearts plus Blood Cloak, he can keep it up for quite a while.

Stop the bs lightning makes him around Mach 1000+ the last Naruto is at least Mach 2000+ and that's the low end

A fodder form of his is twice as fast as Alucard and Alucard only has reactions not movement a regular person can barely dodge a car (with luck) doesn't make them as fast as it

He gets blitzed by fodder chakra form nardo

A car can go 120 km/h yet a person can easily dodge it, much less react to it. All Alucard needs to react and get the time stop up. That's it.

Plus meteors from space coming instantly is mid-tier MHS+.

Naruto is actually calc'd at atleast 3-4k.

Alucard's time stopping is useless if Naruto can get to him before he can even think about it.

My vote stays on Naruto

Apparently theirs a calc that puts Alucard at SubRel+, Large Planet, but I can't find it.

Still, I think Alucards crazy hax and experience will give him the victory.

Why do you assume Naruto blitzes? Alucard is fast enough to react which is all he needs to time stop. That's like saying that an average person won't be able to react to Usain Bolt. The speed difference is not large enough to blitz.

Alucard whips out the Crissaegrim and the proceeds to slice and dice Naruto effortlessly. But for real Alucard has much more potent hax than Naruto has such as stopping time, being able to absorb Naruto's soul and use it as a way to increase his vitality and being able to turn intangible (via mist) allowing him to process the situation and allow himself to activate his more potent hax.

I give this to Alucard due to versatility, plus hasnt Soma been able to react to beams of light and other characters performing many other Rel/Sub rel speed feats.

w/ Naruto's tactics he'd probably choose to play around with Alucard only sending in clones to test out his abilities. When Alucard tires out, Naruto pops in with several thousand clones and rockets tons of rasenshurikens at him

With Naruto's ranged attacks he can keep Alucard away from him, and TSB's are going to be a hard time for Alucard. On touch he'd be desinigrating pieces of Alucard and thats some big trouble.

+ How strong is Alucard's soul ripping? Naruto's dealt with a situation where his life force was being ripped out and managed to keep himself twice.

Those tactics completely ignore time stopping. Plus his soul rip is good enough to even affect creatures like Death. Plus the soul rip rips like a dozen souls and is spammable.

Tbh Naruto should be listed At least MHS+ since in a weakened chakra form he's proven to be and his other form is millions to trillions stronger than it

Once more, Alucard is not getting blitzed. If anything, it's Alucard who does the blitzing.

Naruto. He's a ninja foremost and has the tools and experience to play the misdirection game long enough to figure out how Alucards abilities work and devise a countermeasure. Any of his clones are capable of blitzing to the point where Alucard would at least need to tip his hand and show what his abilities are, giving Naruto prep time at the least even if you assume that none of the clones manage to kill alucard outright.

Idk about Alucard soul ripping someone who has had beings as spiritually large as the kyuubi put and and pulled out of their body multiple times without dying from it. At the very least naruto is presonally experienced with playing soul tug of war. Some aoe soul grabbing ability thats meant to take out waves of fodder enemies isn't going to 1 shot him even if he gets tagged somehow.

Negative emotion sensing and ninja training whatnot makes it so that Alucard isnt going to be pullign anything stealthy or sneaky either. He's going to have to go in head on if he wants to win, and I don't see that happening. Regenerationn is nice and all, but he can still be bloodsplattered and sealed into a scroll or something while he's trying to reform. Sealing of impossible to kill quickly regenerating monsters is pretty standard in the naruto verse.

Stop ignoring Time Stop + Soul Rip. Just stop it. By ignoring it, you're trying to give Naruto a way to win. Naruto won't be able to even do anything because he'll be stuck in time. And Alucard can soul rip even beings like Death who is a master of soul manipulation.

There's no way for Naruto to win once you bring in Time Stop.

Naruto can't get to him before Time Stop comes out. And if anything, Alucard is faster than Naruto. But even if he wasn't, he still wouldn't be fast enough to get to Alucard before the latter either Time Stops or becomes intangible via mist, which lets energy, physical attacks, etc. all pass by him.

Tivanenk said:
Naruto can't get to him before Time Stop comes out. And if anything, Alucard is faster than Naruto. But even if he wasn't, he still wouldn't be fast enough to get to Alucard before the latter either Time Stops or becomes intangible via mist, which lets energy, physical attacks, etc. all pass by him.
Doesn't really sound like anyone agrees with you on the speed issue, which makes all the rest of that stuff pointless.

Both AMM and Cropfist agree, so don't swing it that way. But seriously, are you saying that someone running at 20 m/s at you is enough to blitz you? That's like saying that a regular person can't see a lion moving. That's basically the speed difference between the two if you take the bare minimum of Alucard's movement.

Alucard being a lightning timer puts him below Mach 300, Naruto blitzes him before he could even think.

As said before, Naruto takes this. He's too fast and he has the upperhand in raw strength

Lightning is Mach 1300 here. Again, are you saying a lion is too quick for you to even see him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back