• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Vs Alucard (Castlevania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If lightning timer is mach 1k here then KCM Naruto would've been mach 1000 and Six Paths would've been light speed by now

+ x3 the speed = blitz

Three times the speed equals blitz? Uh... you're saying 15 m/s per second is enough to blitz you? That's slower than a fricking horse. You're saying you can't see horses nowadays?

And Naruto is only Mach what? 3-4k? Not enough to blitz even if you lowball Alucard's speed. Alucard wins via hax.

I dont think you're understanding he speed gap here.. Alucard doesn't have enough time to react to Naruto's movements, let alone catch him from a far distance.

Naruto has the advantage in range here as well, how far does that time stop reach out to?

KCSM <<<<<<<BSM<<<<<<<Base six paths<<<<<<<<<<<SPBSM

Naruto blitzes terribly since the last he's proven MHS+(Also above alucards Lightning speed) in a weak form

His time stop is universal. Also, I see Naruto with Mach 3-4 k and you try to bump him up even higher. How laughable your attempts are. Both dudes are in the mid MHS+ range. There ain't any blitzing going on here.

_; You just agreed with m statements.
Mach 3-4k is the same as saying Mach 3000- 4000

I forgot which is the exact accepted speed here but the calc is somewhere on the site

And just because two characters are in MHS+ doesn't mean their the same speed or cant be blitzed seeing as how that ranged from 1000 to 8800. I suggest you poke around to see versus thread rules and get familiar with this sites rules of how fights go on otherwise you'll just keep getting countered

Mach 3-4 k is not enough to blitz Alucard. Where the hell are you pulling out your 3x figure from anyways? Your ass?

You dont have to get aggressive sorry if I was coming at you the wrong way

• Alakabamm
    A speed blitz is when a character can land multiple attacks on an opponent and essentially "no-sell" their opponent's attacks via evasion. A minimum range speedblitz (I think something like a multiplier of 3-4 times the opponent's speed should constitute this) can accomplish this but is not an auto win because of abilities like precognition, character intelligence, planning and automatic powers.
Speedblitzes that go higher than that become much more difficult to argue against, with, IMO, speedblitzes of over 50x your opponent's speed being near auto-wins outside of a) a lack of DC or b) some hax that impedes speed blitzing.

If you are trying to establish a logical range for that, I suppose it could be done but IDK where we can find literature on the exact semantics of it. A page listing all the abilities that give the user a chance to survive against speed blitzing may also be useful.

04:24, January 29, 2016Quote More

You can't assign arbitrary multipliers like that considering it all depends on distance. For instance, from a meter, it might be possible to speed blitz for Naruto, but not from a fricking kilometer.

Consider this case: a sniper rifle will take you out in a miniscule time from 10 meters, but requires to travel a second or a bit less to travel a kilometer. That's why people can dodge bullets from pistols if the range is very far and they know the pistol is shot the moment it's triggered.

So the starting distance is a kilometer based on the max range of Naruto's attack (standard rules), which means he'll have to travel a kilometer before he reaches Alucard. To blitz a normal person with a reaction of 0.2 s, that would require someone or something to go at 5 km/s to blitz him. If we scale from that (since reaction speed generally scales the same with combat speed unless stated otherwise), then you'll need to be around 1000x (since a regular person is around 5 m/s) faster to blitz someone before they can react at that range. Ouch, not good for Naruto.

THAT is how you calculate speed blitz. It's dependent on distance. If we assume Alucard time stops immediately (why not? He's willing to kill), then someone needs to be 1000x faster to blitz him.

If you want you can question that in the question board and to show others your opinion on how speed blitzing goes but for now, these are the site rules acknowledged by the people here and thats how it goes.

As I and some others have said, Naruto speed blitz and takes the win.

Speed blitz can mean lots of things. Prove to me that Alakabamm simply didn't mean "too fast to keep up" instead of "too fast to even react". I'm fairly certain that's what he means since he says "evasion". So basically, by speedblitz, what's meant is too fast to keep up. Fortunately, Alucard has the counter to that in his arsenal: time stop.

Also, you're assuming that Alucard is going down in one hit, which he will most likely not.

With the time Naruto has with his speed advantage, a hit w/ rasen-shuriken will immobilze Alucard in a single blow

Naruto could choose to: spam him with MORE rasen shurikens

One punch him with moon level AP

or

seal him

I wouldn't be brining up Naruto's speed advantage if it wasnt such a gap.

2) Stating Alucard's time stop being universal is a fallacy, you'll need to back that up

3) How long does the time stop last? Depending on how last it can be depends on the rest of his abilities. If Alucard can't kill Naruto within the time of the time stop Naruto will still be a problem.

4) Any idea of how Alucard will bypass Naruto's clones? Alucard could waste a time stop on a clone and if theres a recharge as there likely is, he's done for.

2) Because the entire area around the castle is time stopped when the Stopwatch is activated. There's no limit to it.

3) 5 seconds or so. And he can spam the time stop. He can even refresh the time stop by using the ability again within a time stop.

4) Skull shield laser annihilates all of the clones. Or a mass soul suck. No recharge on the time stop (it's spammable).

If the entire castle is stopped it doesn't mean the entire universe is stopped. Thats as far as the range goes, or perhaps only the room he's in which varies. Depending on the size of the castle would be his range of the time stop. That castle better be hella big otherwise Naruto could just blitz off escaping the zone of the time stop.

3) I need some visual on the time stop spam

4) I'll need a visual on this too. A video game character having no cool down on such moves almost sounds unrealistic, especially coming from Castlevania

With a nerfed range of Alucard's time stop, Naruto could just keep his distance and send 10,000 clones for Alucard to deal with as he has a nifty time doding rasen shuriken, TSB's, bijuu bombs and tons of other things.

AND all the clones are already x3 faster than Alucard so thats basicall blitzing.

If Alucard can't fly at the same time flying nearly as fast as Naruto thats ANOTHER thing he'll have to deal with.

The poison rasenshuriken and the magnetic sealing one is going to hold Alucard down after this thousand clone mayhem and he'll be sealed.

The castle holds cities in it at times and was supposed to be sealed into the moon in AoS (as in, as big as a moon), pretty large since it's essentially a separate dimension.

Oof, finding a video for a time stop spam? Good luck with that. But trust me, and other Castlevania experts can confirm: it's spammable, even during the time stop itself.

Naruto never made 10000 clones ever at once, he made like 50 or so at most, easy pickings for Alucard. Naruto also can't fly. Stop making up. Also, Naruto starts a kilometer away, not enough time to blitz Alucard before he can react.

My fault on the 10,000 clones things I cant find anything on that but he can go up to 2000

http://www.mangafreak.io/Read1_Naruto_684_11#gohere

http://www.mangafreak.io/Read1_Naruto_684_8#gohere

He's been making up to 2k since his child hood and with that massive power jump he can most likely go way above 10,000

https://naruversity.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/multiple-shadow-clone-jutsu.jpg

He could make TONS before he even graduated: http://i58.tinypic.com/azfbdi.jpg

And of course Naruto can fly ;_;

http://www.mangafreak.io/Read1_Naruto_680_14#gohere

https://youtu.be/5m4Cgz5QV9M?t=1m26s 1:26- 1:38 (or basically the whole video)

Too bad all these clones would have paper durability, one Skull Shield Laser can take them all out during the timestop.

I don't think anyone buys the 'permenant timestop over the whole battlefield' angle you're trying to push here.

I'm also pretty sure the laser you keep mentioning is a short duration linear beam, not a massive omnidirectional aoe blast... so it can be aim dodged easily by Naruto or any one of his clones since they all are so much faster than Alucard.

Download Symphony of the Night and use the stopwatch for yourself. You'll see that it's spammable.

It costs you a large chunk of health to use and doesn't work as well or at all agains many bosses. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that naruto counts as a boss.

First, it costs hearts, and not even that much, I think it was like 5 at most, and the max hearts you can have is 999. Also, that just proves that bosses are immune to time manipulation. Has Naruto ever proved to be immune to time stop? Yeah, I thought so.

If Alucard uses time stop on bosses if they dont die on first blow what makes you think it'll give Alucard the upper hand with Naruto? Naruto probably has even more durability than bosses in Castlevania rendering the time stop next to useless as well.

That's game mechanics. It's the same as me saying that Naruto can only hurt Alucard once every 0.5 seconds because he receives invincibility frames in the game after being hit. You shouldn't be using game mechanics in a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back