• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this.
Since we are discussing canon stuff, I'd like to remove the Boruto canon part in the Naruto verse page, since we consider everything from the anime as canon, since both Kishimoto and Kodachi supervises everything, and always come in action when the studio want to change something (Like if Boruto kills someone)
And this. Tbh the Boruto anime is more canon than the manga.

Indeed. We get a lot of scenes that the manga doesn't show us, like Sarada training Chidori. She just used that against Boro but we never see her training in the manga.

We can discuss Storm 4 at a different time, since I heard Kishimoto had some involvement with the design of certain things (which may include the gameplay), but I haven't found sources on that as of yet.

In any case, the purpose of this thread was to get the OVAs accepted, and I'm quite happy that it's been accepted by you all. It'll definitely help us a lot.

I'll write a footnote that can be added to the verse page, indicating that we can use these OVAs for scaling.

Since we are discussing canon stuff, I'd like to remove the Boruto canon part in the Naruto verse page, since we consider everything from the anime as canon, since both Kishimoto and Kodachi supervises everything, and always come in action when the studio want to change something (Like if Boruto kills someone)
Also, I definitely agree with this as well. Pretty simple.

Separate CRT. Since its about a different canon topic and effects different things.

Well....Kishimoto was there the entire time and even gave approval for how everything went on in the game right?

Wait so when was Kishimoto around for? I’m sure everything that went on in the game he pretty much gave approval right?
We only have confirmation for the cutscenes and character designs as far as I know. He supposedly gave everything else his approval as well, but that's kinda vague.

How about this for a footnote on the verse page?

"Note: The OVAs from the Video Games "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations" and "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution" are both considered canon and valid to use for scaling the characters, due to Kishimoto's confirmed involvement with their conception in the form of writing and character design credits. Additionally, they offer some much needed context to many unseen events in the original manga, and offer little to no contradiction. As such, their usage has been deemed valid in this thread."

"Note: The OVAs from the Video Games "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations" and "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution" are both considered canon and valid to use for scaling the characters, due to Kishimoto's confirmed involvement with their conception in the form of writing and character design credits. Additionally, they offer some much needed context to many unseen events in the original manga, and offer little to no contradiction. As such, their usage has been deemed valid in this thread."
That looks good. Add it to the Naruto hub page.

Can someone close this thread?
Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back