• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yusuke had a good fight with Yomi that make a earthquake in all the Makai with the other 2 kings just with Youki. Yusuke have vast superior resistance and streght too. Naruto have the hax advantage but is not enought, Yusuke have this.

Do we have any idea exactly how strong base naruto is after the events of the manga? It seems to me he would have to at least use sage mode to even give yusuke a decent fight here.

^he made a small chakra shuriken rasenan something jutsu but i dont remember any other feat that his teen self didnt show :/

with a charged hand he was able to overpower Toneri's moon cutting thingy + he could run across a country at like, mach 1k? As for durability he tanked his own chakra mass being thrown at him so...

thats some stuff to put out there.

And he can duke out almost everything in his arsenal including 2k+ clones with rasen shuriken spam w/o running out of chakra for days.

^at least the golden-sword-tanking was because of kuramas chakra, not sure about the other feats,

but wouldnt base-naruto be a naruto without kurama chakra? or simply naruto without chakra cloak?

GreatestSin said:
but wouldnt base-naruto be a naruto without kurama chakra? or simply naruto without chakra cloak?
No amps like chakra cloak and sage mode, but still has Kurama's chakra since its literally part of him and cannot be removed lest it kills or severely endangers him.

Are you serious man XDDDDDDDDD no just no Naruto was caught off guard and Sasuke is comparable to him anyway. I think Naruto wins for the reasons above with versatility and clones can keep Yusuke at bay while he can launch Rasen shurikens

Can Naruto do agaist a Country punch? Guy dedtroys Juubidara body with physical attacks very weak than Yusuke, Yu Yu Hakusho characters have physical stats so high than Guy.

their AP and dura are the same @Yami so Naruto and Yusuke can hurt each other equally physically

@Red no they arent, the Dc are the same, but physically Yusuke have a Massive Durabilitty advantage, I agree that Naruto have a versatility advantage, But Yusuke is phisically above than Guy. If Naruto was taken with aback not matter, Durabilitty is Durabilitty, and Yusuke have Country lvl physically while Naruto/Juubidara/other can be hurt by Normal swords/kunais/City lvl punchs.

Piercing attacks require far less energy to do damage than blunt attacks like punches and energy attacks like ray gun or whatever it is Yusuke's attack is named.

Not like Yusuke has any piercing attack whatsoever. He, iirc only has energy attacks and his fists.

This is the strongest attack him and is leagues below country level, but still subdued Madara physically. VSBW is wrong about it and Naruto is very overrated here.

Guy1

YamiSukehiro1 said:
This is the strongest attack him and is leagues below country level, but still subdued Madara physically. VSBW is wrong about it and Naruto is very overrated here.
You might wanna backup that claim with some proof first.

ScarletFirefly said:
YamiSukehiro1 said:
You might wanna backup that claim with some proof first.

I don't understand all your quote, but all the pic that I post prove what I said.

How would you know that that's the strongest? How do you know what level Madara's durability is?

that attack is moon+ at least and this is naruto not guy vs yusuke lol. (I know it doesn't look like it but i scales to madara's durability and did you even look at both their pages Yusuke has country durability, post six paths had country level AP and vice versa if you want to complain make a thread or something but it's based on scaling) and to boot naruto's rasen shuriken can destroy it's target on a cellular level

Gemmysaur said:
How would you know that that's the strongest? How do you know what level Madara's durability is?
I know, A simple sword hurt Madara and Naruto so easy, Any Naruto Character stay in that physical lvl (country). Whatever, Elephant attack hurt Madara and its Clearly dont have Country Lvl. My point here is that:

Naruto have Country lvl DC and a lot of versatilitty. But His physical attacks and his durabilitty are so overrated. Durabilitty and Physical attacks are not in Country level, not even Near.

Unlike this, Yusuke have Country Dc, Country Durabilitty and Country lvl in Physical attacks. so he have the advantage in a Close combat and a disdvantage in long range cause of rasenshuriken, but Naruto usually fight in close combat so I think that Yusuke wins this.

@Red, don't have any prove that guy is a Moon Level. I prove that Madara's Durabilitty is so below than Countr lvl so dont have sense say in Moon Level. I talk about Guy cause he had the most powerfull physical atributes in this series (with the 8 gates open) so if he can't destroys a country with his attacks, Naruto can't either. And for hurt Yusuke with physical attacks a character have to be Country lvl in physical( more with EOS Yusuke)

Huesito88 escreveu:
É chamada de PIS / inconsistência yami nunca ouvi falar disso?
Pis is one time, not more than this. Can someone show me any Naruto Character tanked a Country level attack? Pain one punch and dead, Madara one punch are dead (just survive cause of his Regenerationn), That another character with a moon cut(i forget the name) one punch and dead, Hurt by normal kunais, hurt by normal swords, hurt by normal fire, All this are Pis?

I know, A simple sword hurt Madara and Naruto so easy, Any Naruto Character stay in that physical lvl (country). Whatever, Elephant attack hurt Madara and its Clearly dont have Country Lvl. My point here is that:
Naruto have Country lvl DC and a lot of versatilitty. But His physical attacks and his durabilitty are so overrated. Durabilitty and Physical attacks are not in Country level, not even Near.

Unlike this, Yusuke have Country Dc, Country Durabilitty and Country lvl in Physical attacks. so he have the advantage in a Close combat and a disdvantage in long range cause of rasenshuriken, but Naruto usually fight in close combat so I think that Yusuke wins this.

Try watching Naruto: The Last movie. Yusuke doesn't have any durability feat even close to this

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111144301/5007466-6712662170-46299.gif

YamiSukehiro1 said:
@Red, don't have any prove that guy is a Moon Level. I prove that Madara's Durabilitty is so below than Countr lvl so dont have sense say in Moon Level. I talk about Guy cause he had the most powerfull physical atributes in this series (with the 8 gates open) so if he can't destroys a country with his attacks, Naruto can't either. And for hurt Yusuke with physical attacks a character have to be Country lvl in physical( more with EOS Yusuke)
Dude seriously read the files.

Faisal Shourov said:

Try watching Naruto: The Last movie. Yusuke doesn't have any durability feat even close to this
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111144301/5007466-6712662170-46299.gif

Man, Naruto are not in the center, and you clearly can se all the trees here, it is Town to City level, Maybe island. Or you say that Meliodas (who have a similar feat) have the same DC ?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
YamiSukehiro1 said:
Dude seriously read the files.
Yu Yu Hakusho files are wrong ( And a lot of other like Naruto, like small planet level for small Country Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back