• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki Vs Tsuna Sawada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto casually stomps.

Tsuna has Island level+ DC and durability with FTL speed.

SPSM Naruto has Moon level DC and durability with MHS+ speed.

Even if Tsuna is way faster than Naruto, he doesn't have enough DC to kill him.

Naruto could literally punch him one time, and Tsuna would die.

Looking at this verses stats https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Katekyo_Hitman_Rebor Naruto could solo the whole verse by himself (Unless their is some hax that I am not aware of that could kill Naruto).

Ok but since Tsuna is massively faster than Naruto, can't he speed blitz him and freeze him with Zero Point Breakthrough, turn him to stone with his sky box weapon, and/or use Oath Flame to crush him with enough force of the level of a black hole before he could do anything?

(Not disagreeing that Naruto could beat him, I just need the result to be 100% accurate

"Even if Tsuna is way faster than Naruto, he doesn't have enough DC to kill him'

Naruto is not fast enough to catch him, the gap between MHS+ and FTL is to Huge,and none of naruto's attack can move at speeds FTL nor can he..

If Naruto could move at FTL Speeds then his but he can't,Tsuna dodges every single attack naruto has.

Looking at this verses stats
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Katekyo_Hitman_Rebor Naruto could solo the whole verse by himself (Unless their is some hax that I am not aware of that could kill Naruto).

yeah no, i'm pretty sure naruto can't hande 2 FTL Users and 1 light Speed user.....

@Quincy King. Even if Tsuna is massively faster than Naruto, there is no way he he could avoid thousands of shadow clones coming at him at once .

Tsuna doesn't have enough DC to kill even one of Naruto's shadow clones, but Naruto's shadow clones can flick Tsuna and end him.

Plus Naruto has Small Country level AoE . Naruto's Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken has a diameter of 806.692 Kilometers. All Naruto has to do is throw an attack in the general direction of Tsuna, and even if he dodges, he will still be caught and killed by the over 800+ KM AoE of his techniques.

Tsuna could just touch and freeze him. Plus the DC from Tsuna is the only feat we've seen from UDW Tsuna, it would be much higher if we see his full power.

Quincy King said:
"Even if Tsuna is way faster than Naruto, he doesn't have enough DC to kill him'

Naruto is not fast enough to catch him, the gap between MHS+ and FTL is to Huge,and none of naruto's attack can move at speeds FTL nor can he..

If Naruto could move at FTL Speeds then his but he can't,Tsuna dodges every single attack naruto has.

Looking at this verses stats
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Katekyo_Hitman_Rebor Naruto could solo the whole verse by himself (Unless their is some hax that I am not aware of that could kill Naruto).

yeah no, i'm pretty sure naruto can't hande 2 FTL Users and 1 light Speed user.....
The illusion users in there can make illusions real, makin it reality warp

"Tsuna could just touch and freeze him."

It took ice from Kaguya in order to stop Naruto from moving http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Naruto-682--I’m-sure-you’ve-never-seen-this?id=200400. Unless Tsuna's ice is stronger than Kaguya's, then Naruto could break out with his physcial strength.

"Plus the DC from Tsuna is the only feat we've seen from UDW Tsuna, it would be much higher if we see his full power"

Tsuna is only Island level+ (Gigaton range) While Naruto is Moon level (Exaton range ). Even if Tsuna was Country level, he still doesn't have enough DC to scratch Naruto.

"The illusion users in there can make illusions real, makin it reality warp"

I see. That sounds pretty broken.

The only way to break out of Tsuna's ice is with a Hot Dying Will flame which does not exist in NarutoVerse. I would also point out that Tsuna's UDWM DC is his striking strength, he never really actually used a technique in that form since he handled the final villain effortlessly. Also I would like to point out Tsuna has pre cognition and can see his opponent's weaknesses

Ok this battle mostly depends on who has better stamina and the distance between the combatants. Otherwise naruto practically stomps...

The Everlasting said:
I find that to be kind of an NLF, why would that be the only thing that could break Naruto out?
NLF? Sorry I don't know what that term means. It was stated multiple times in the series and shown multiple times in the series that that was the only thing able to melt Tsuna's ice.

"The only way to break out of Tsuna's ice is with a Hot Dying Will flame which does not exist in NarutoVerse."

Who is the most powerful character that couldn't break out of that ice? It kinda sounds like a NFL to me. Like no matter how powerful / strong a character is, if they don't have this "Hot Dying Will flame" they can't break out.

Only one person has been frozen by Tsuna's ice, the other times Tsuna has frozen moves were techniques. The reason he hasn't used it after that is because every villain had extremely hot dying will flames.

RouninOtaku said:
NLF? Sorry I don't know what that term means. It was stated multiple times in the series and shown multiple times in the series that that was the only thing able to melt Tsuna's ice.
No limit fallacy. And that doesn't really mean much. In VS Battles things like those can be overpowered if the person has far superior strength or is in a much superior tier...

Naruto won't be touching Tsuna anytime soon. That I can agree with so this battle mostly just depends on who has better stamina and the distance between the combatants and a few others...

NLF is a fallacy people use that in debates to say that a character would win because the other character doesn't have that ability although the ability is only used in ones verse

more info here

Tsuna has been shown to have incredible stamina, IIRC Tsuna fought a large portion of the biggest mafia family in the future and still end up beating the strongest man in all of existence (in KHRverse of course)

Darkness552 said:
NLF is a fallacy people use that in debates to say that a character would win because the other character doesn't have that ability although the ability is only used in ones verse
more info here
Alright I understand it better now thanks.

Well stamina can't really be measured accurately between different verses most of the time. So I'm just gonna say this battle ends in a draw.

Naruto has superior DC and durability and thus Tsuna would be incapable of breaking through his defences but Tsuna has superior speed which enables him to dodge any attack naruto throws at him.

So for now this battle ends in a draw in my opinion.

I'm gonna re-read the beginning of the manga real quick to check something about Tsuna. Cuz I think he's invulnerable in the regular Dying Will form, not sure though.

That doesn't really mean much either. His invulnerability would mostly just be measured by how much he tanked in that form.

If he casually tanked an attack which had Moon Level energy then he might be capable of tanking Naruto's attacks. But if I remember correctly no one in KHR had attacks of that level...

"Alright, if we apply that, Naruto could break out from his ice. But I don't see Naruto touching Tsuna anytime soon."

I'll accept that this is a draw if you can explain something to me.

How will Tsuna escape the massive AoE of Naruto's techniques? Naruto's Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken has a diameter of over 800 KM and a radius of over 400 KM

One of Naruto's Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshurikens had enough AoE to blow up one of Madara's Chibaku Tensei's which had a length of 482.9 KM and a width of 398.9 KM .

Note that Naruto is capable of throwing at least 6 Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshurikens at the same time.

Naruto is also capable ofcreating a few thousand Shadow clones . Naruto's Shadow clones are also capable of performing justus.

Yea, he doesn't have invulnerability, he just feels no pain and the removes the limiters of the body. Feats wise I say it's a draw, but we just don't know how powerful he is at his max with UDWM. I say we leave this at inconclusive.

@SwordSlayer99 Tsuna has reacted to light-speed attacks so I say Tsuna could easily just fly away or just cross the distance

Yes but unless Tsuna has knowledge of Naruto's jutsus he wouldn't run would he?

I agree that if he has knowledge of how much AoE they had he might run, but if he has no knowledge I can't see him running from Naruto's jutsus.

It's only logical that one would try to dodge an attack which is headed towards them. Naruto's jutsu can spread over an area of 800km in one second.

Tsuna only requires fractions of a second to dodge the thing...

RouninOtaku said:
Yea, he doesn't have invulnerability, he just feels no pain and the removes the limiters of the body. Feats wise I say it's a draw, but we just don't know how powerful he is at his max with UDWM. I say we leave this at inconclusive.
Dude do ya seriously believe that Tsuna at full power is 200,000,000 times stronger than how he is right now...

Definitely not, I'm not meaning to apply he is at moon level with UDWM, just saying it would be a lot higher then what we have been shown.

"Tsuna has precognition"

If he has precognition then this is a draw. Naruto has enough DC to flick Tsuna and kill him, but he doesn't have enough speed to hit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back