• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto has 2 7-A forms so which is he, and she would have to develope first to get the speed boost right? If she doesnt Naruto can oneshot with a rasenshuriken if it is sage mode Naruto, his At least 7-A form is stronger and faster but not as haxxed.

wait a sec, she has no 7-A form anyway...so it definitely cant be his At least 7-A form(KCM). Tbh in general I think this is an AP mismatch.

You even have the durability section on the profile:

At least Large Mountain level+ with Dragon Spirit (Tanked her full hit after Ikki used Madoka to reflect it)

It says its a technique on her profile, she also doesn't have a key for it. It also says it decreases in power over time. This is what happens when you debate against a verse you don't know.

It's a technique meaning a stat amp (30x).

The "decreases in power over time" is actually wrong, idk where that came from. Considering when she used it against ikki she was just getting stronger and stronger which is where her accel developement comes from.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
It says its a technique on her profile, she also doesn't have a key for it. It also says it decreases in power over time. This is what happens when you debate against a verse you don't know.
We can use amped or transformed versions of characters even if they arent in a key, as long as they have its own tier with it

I know how it works, it's just my lack of knowledge of the verse and the way the profile is written that made me think different.

Back