• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Megatron

Byakuya_"Senbonzakura"_Kuchiki

VS Battles
Retired
Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto vs Battlestars Manga Megatron

Random Encounter

Speed Equalized

Both in Character

Win By K.O.

Who takes this?

Naruto: 2

Megatron: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Naruto Six Paths Tailed Beast Mode
3575436-joe ng megatron by dcjosh

That's some poor reasoning, that said Naruto needs his hax to even do anything to Megatron since Megatron has large planet durability.

if megatron really has large planet durability then this is a stomp. theres absolutely no way naruto can even dent him. unless naruto uses genjutsu or something, he doesnt stand a chance.

Yeah it kinda is considering that Megatron is, in short: large planet lvl physically (striking strength and durability); moon to small planet with weapons (and at least 1 of these weapons uses anti matter); a genius with millions of years of combat experience; the only weakness Megatron his is insanity.

Does Naruto even have genjutsu without those frogs?

i dont think naruto can use genjutsu on his own. maybe he can, since hes a hokage and all now. but we dont know to what degree. regardless, this is definitely a stomp. a 5-A character vs a 5-C character aint really fair

You men the TSB's he rarely uses and would only work if he destroys Megatrons spark (which is the only sure fire way of killing Cybertronians who treat dismemberment as an inconvenience) and Naruto doesn't know about that weakness.

Furthermore Megatron can kill Naruto in 1 hit or just destroy the planet and laugh as Naruto suffocates.

@Delta

-Ninjas can survive in space

-TSB can expand to a much larger size than Megatrons body

- TSB's make Megatrons offense and defense useless

-Planet busting isn't going to KO naruto since only a fraction of the energy the planet will be exploading with will hit his body and he can block the explosion with TSB.

Essentially, unless Megatron can blitz, Naruto hax stomps with TSB. But then again, Megatron having antimatter abilities shouldn't make this a hax stomp in Naruto's favor considering it can one shot assuming he gets tagged.

-If your refering to when they went to the moon the Naruto verse's moon has an artificial atmosphere, Earth gravity and a mini sun; so no they cannot survive in space.

-They can but Naruto never uses (to my knowlage) his TSB to attack or block (execept that 1 time he used 1 to deflect Madara's lightning); You would think Naruto would have used them against Kaguya or Sasuke. Your also assuming that Megatron won't dodge the TSB's attack (which has a very limited range).

-Yes but Naruto would have to be thousands of miles away from ground zero or off planet to survive and even if Naruto can survive inside a TSB he will die of dehydration and/or starvation in about a week (Megatron can spend that week taking pot shots at Naruto with his anti-matter guns).

BTW the speed equalisation benifits Naruto because this version of Megatron is FTL (faster than even a wanked Naruto).

Delta3000 said:
-If your refering to when they went to the moon the Naruto verse's moon has an artificial atmosphere, Earth gravity and a mini sun; so no they cannot survive in space.

They have that inside the moon, not outside. So...yeah, they can and its shiwn to be the case. Also, don't bother trying to argue this please, I'd rather we not waste out time this. There is no proof, no statement, no implications that their moon has a artificial atmosphere AROUND THE OUTSIDE of it. I'd suggest going bsck to rewatch the film if you want to argue the point still.

-They can but Naruto never uses (to my knowlage) his TSB to attack or block (execept that 1 time he used 1 to deflect Madara's lightning); You would think Naruto would have used them against Kaguya or Sasuke. Your also assuming that Megatron won't dodge the TSB's attack (which has a very limited range).

For starters, its really pointless for him to use them like that against Madara, Sasuke and Kaguya considering the fact they could easily destroy them due to having Six Paths Chakra. Not only that but Six Paths SM gives Naruto an automatic mastery and complete understanding of Chakra, also he's seen first hand the different ways he could use them via his fight with Obito. So him not usimg them like that doesn't mean he can't or doesn't know how to. And unless Megatron plans to stay 70 meters away from Naruto the entire fight, it'll just end in a Stalemate, but unfortunately Naruto's versatility would make staying away nearly impossible.

-Yes but Naruto would have to be thousands of miles away from ground zero or off planet to survive and even if Naruto can survive inside a TSB he will die of dehydration and/or starvation in about a week (Megatron can spend that week taking pot shots at Naruto with his anti-matter guns).

And this is based on your faulty assumption that Ninjas can't survive in space, right?

The atmosphere is implied to be around the outside as well by the fact that: 1) if it wasn't there all the air would have been sucked out when Toneri used Naruto's chakra to blow a hole in the moon's surface.

2) Naruto, Hinata and Toneri weren't being roasted alive on the dayside.

3) they were able to talk audibly.

4) it is the simplest explination, it perfectly accounts for all our observations and doesn't cause a plot hole like 'ninjas can survive in space' does.

You have missed my point; It isn't that Naruto cannot use TSB's it's that, in character, he won't.

Megatron has a longer attack range than Naruto and Naruto's versatility means dick when Megatron can just snipe him from orbit or tank anything that doesn't ignore durability.

Nope it's based off the fact that attacks that are at least 5-B to 5-A can kill characters with high 5-C durability if they are caught in range (just watch the sene where the Death star blows up Alderaan if you want a referance for the kind of DC Megatron has) and that Naruto does still need to eat and drink.

I just double checked and a full power shot from the Death star is a 5-A attack according to this wiki, so just imagine Naruto is on Alderaan when watching that clip and you can get a good of how dead he is if Megatron stamps his foot too hard.

@Delta

Refer to what I said before in regards to them being in space. Nothing is stated or Implied in regards to them being in space and you can't simply assume that there is an atmosphere around their moon without proof, just because it doesn't follow real life examples. You'd also wonder how they survive on a barren desert planet with no oxygen, a complete ice planet, a planet covered in lava, a voided dimension, etc, with that logic.

And you can't claim IC Naruto wouldn't use them. For starters, Going against Megatron with the TSB wouldn't be pointless like against Madara and the others. The situations are completely different.

Your logic can be used against you; You can not assume that the Moon and Kaguya's dimensions do not have breathable atmospheres without proof when all our observations indicate that they do. Furthermore if Naruto verse ninjas had the ability to survive in space and breathe non earthlike atmospheres we would have been told, given how significant such an ability is; but as far as we know they have the same biological needs as regular humans.

I just did and while it isn't pointless for Naruto to use them on Megatron, Naruto doesn't know that (for all he knows Megatron is a robot that has been made to kill him and has counters or knowlage of his abilities). Megatron on the other hand is aready familiar with humans and how they work (though a human of Naruto's power level would be new to him).

Smh....I'm done with you, Delta. You can continue to reach for all I care. I don't even have to name the countless Anime/Manga where it's common with no explanation. Your head canon is just that.

And no, Naruto would be able to sense if Megatron had counters specific to his ability such as (And really, the only counter Megatron could have) Six Paths Chakra or Nature Energy. But its pointless discussing it since you lack knowlege of the particulars and are arguing on assumptions you have no shred of proof or even hints/Implications on.

As far as I'm concerned about this thread, its ultimately inconclusive. Megatron is superior in overall stats and can one shot if attacks land. Speed is equal so Naruto can react and match Megatrons speed and has TSB which makes Megatrons attack and defense irrelevant and can also one shot if attacks hit.

Essentially, in Close Quarters, Naruto Wins via his hax. In Long Distance, it's a Stalemate and With TSB, Naruto, Planet busting isn't gonna work as Ninjas have been shown to survive in space comfortably.

And I'm done with your evidenceless 'ninjas can survive in space' headcannon.

I was refering to mecha Naruto who was in some filler and it had the ability to absorb chakra which would be a decent defence against Naruto's abilities assuming robots are immune to being turned into frog statues.

I just remembered that Cybertronians are powered by energon which could be verse equalised to natural energy (though i would have to look up the specifics of energon).

Just type in 'megatron' in the search, it's the one without anyting after it ie not the Michal Bay or beast wars versions.

edit: Looks like they deleated it.

Back