• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto for better techniques and stamina.Naruto can tank anything Boros throws at him,even his most powerful attack.Boros has very good regen but his stamina would decrease badly as he would have to use all his power against Naruto.

Isn't The Last Naruto getting a revision?

Anyway, Naruto takes this for now. All Boros has in brute force. Naruto has that and better (via clone spam), superior techniques, versatility and stamina. Boros' Regenerationn is dependent on his stamina which is nowhere near Naruto's. He can simply tank Boros' strongest attack, cancel it out with his own attack and possibly overwhelm him depending on how many clones are out, use Substitution jutsu or have his clones get him out of the way of the attack. Or he could just bring Kurama out and let him tank the attack for him. And he's getting Low-Mid Regenerationn too (I think).

And before anyone says Boros BFRs, Naruto can just fly back and he can apparently breathe in space.

considering that madara almost died from Guy's kick i see no reason naruto will be able to survive Boros's moon kick which is stronger

Eight gates Guy is at least 5-c with his final attack wich is a lot stronger then Boros kick,Boros has at least High 6A with his most powerful attack.

Mobzzzzz5 said:
Omimi you need to give an explanation for your vote to be counting
Anyway, Naruto takes this for now. All Boros has in brute force. Naruto has that and better (via clone spam), superior techniques, versatility and stamina. Boros' Regenerationn is dependent on his stamina which is nowhere near Naruto's. He can simply tank Boros' strongest attack, cancel it out with his own attack and possibly overwhelm him depending on how many clones are out, use Substitution jutsu or have his clones get him out of the way of the attack. Or he could just bring Kurama out and let him tank the attack for him. And he's getting Low-Mid Regenerationn too (I think).

And before anyone says Boros BFRs, Naruto can just fly back and he can apparently breathe in space

for this(Burning Full Fingers) reasons

naruto win

Boros incredible Regenerationn Naruto is limited by chakra no chakra no strength. Boros said this "your power decrease when your body is injured " at saitama but saitama has incredible power to overpowerd Boros Regenerationn. Naruto doesn't surpass regenration and run out chakra before he beat Boros. Naruto stamina is also limited Boros use very fast all his power because Saitama was completely at another level.

@Takanome you do not know Naruto at all he has immense reserves of chakra, so he can maintain his chakra levels, and he has crazy stamina he can fight for days, while Boros gets tired easily and the use of his ultimate form strains his body a lot while Naruto can easily maintain his BSM, with no strain at all. So he has the stamina and extremely high limits in fact we have not even seen the full power of the mode considering Kurama was out fighting outside Naruto acessing Kurama's avatar requires alot of chakra so take that chakra and add it to the already perfected mode his stamina and chakra reserves would not be and issue. Boros' regen is limited once he is overpowered the strain becomes too much. He can use only a 6-A attack once, but Naruto just returned to his mode after performing the punch

Naruto takes this in my opinion. Boros has no real hax to even use against Naruto and only has raw strength. Seeing how brute force pretty much alone gave him trouble in the past, I hardly doubt putting him up against Naruto with speed equalized will help. He'll deprive himself of stamina rather quickly against someone like Naruto who could just match him rather easily and Naruto's versatility doesn't help the predicament of Boros.

Boros stomps. Naruto would defeat him with his armor sealing his power. Once the armor is removed though, it's a wrap. He was nearly keeping up with casual Saitama after his armor was broken. Not to mention, a casual energy blast from him destroyed a huge portion of his ship.The more Naruto gets hurt, the weaker he'll get. Unlike Boros, who will keep regenerating for the entire match. Worst case scenario, Boros decides he's done playing around with him and uses Meteroic Burst to end the match quickly. At this point, the first punch that Boros lands ends the match.

not really since Naruto can breath in space, and withstand it's conditions, you do not seem to have watched the last Naruto the movie, so I suggest you look at the fights and feats in that movie.

or just in the moon there is oxygen we cant know,Enel from One Piece also was in the moon and i pertty sure no one cliam he can breath in space.

I check in Wiki it seem that in Naruto's moon thers is indeed oxyen so Boros's kick will kill him Naruto cant breath in space

Actually, what would keep the oxygen from escapin the moon, the moon's gravity is significantly weaker than Earth's therefore the oxygen would just disperse, so what you are saying is highly hypothetical, and there is no correlation between Naruto the Last, and Enel.

Actually, what would keep the oxygen from escapin the moon, the moon's gravity is 6 times weaker than Earth's therefore the oxygen would just disperse, so what you are saying is highly hypothetical, and there is no correlation between Naruto the Last, and Enel.

it clearly writing there that it still possible to berathe in the moon,you cant just ignore this

Naruto doesnt need to breath,in the last when Toneri mutated,flew to the earth and tried to destroy it Naruto flew and save him.

@Dontae123000

Boros was never close to casual Saitama,Saitama just was passive and didnt really attack Boros until the and of the fight.Naruto tanked high 6a attack with his hand.Boros can perform ate least high6a attack but Naruto would tank it with mid difficult.Also,Boros will run out of stamina very fast.The more he uses his power,weaker he gets,and he gets weaker really fast,his stamina is poor.

Naruto splits a moon in two?

Psh, Boros destroys a planet.

No. Boros has a lot of stamina, the only reason he ran out of energy was because he used all of it trying to destroy the planet along with Saitama. If he didn't use that move, the fight would have been much longer. Even if you were right about his stamina being low, then he would just go Meteroic Burst and use his planet destroying attack and end the fight. (I don't think he needs to use that move, but whatever)

Boros never destroyed a planet,it is connfirmed that he can destroy a planet but only if he will attack the core of the planet,no other way,his attack is high 6a,so Naruto can tank it as he tanked Toneris attack,or just dodge it,he has some kind of precog.Boros has low stamina,he was out of breath and lost some amount of his power after meteoritic burst,and as i already said he has to use all his power to match Naruto,after he gets out of stamina,Naruto will destroy him.Or Naruto will end the fight quickly if Boros understimates him and will not use all his powers.

Were people paying attention when both were set at high 6-A. The planet busting stuff doesn't occur here guys. I don't get why you are even mentioning it.

Very interesting, both are extremely powerful. However I choose Naruto, Lord Boros is mostly a mass demolition, his attacks are almost entirely brute force and physical attacks. Naruto is more versatile and has a greater range of techniques which can all seriously injure Boros or even disappear it at a blow, like the Gudodamas which destroy at atomic level and nullify a Regenerationn like the Edo Tensei as nothing.

The Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon can be blocked by Naruto using the same method as with the GWRE but enhanced, since against Toneri was using a half of Kurama and Senjutsu, if he will use his Rikudo Sennin Mode would see his power increased many times over that Use against Toneri so I do not doubt that Naruto could block it in a similar way, the GWRE has a power similar to the Toneri attack and is even more destructive since it is formed by Gudodamas also so that that jutsu destroys atomic level equally, and a Naruto weaker than this one vs counteracting achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back