• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki VS Jio Freed

I have next to no knowledge on Jio Freed, but taking a look at his profile I can tell that he probably takes this pretty easily with all of this hax he's got.

Naruto has an AP advantage, but Jio can just mindhax him (Which is apparently potent enough to affect an entire planet, just like IT), he negate his regeneration, can phase through his attacks, can BFR him, and more. A lot of these things I don't think Naruto has an answer to, so I'll vote for Jio.

just want to point out that Naruto should be completely immune to Mind manip, Naruto is able to predict his moves thanks to the analytical abilities, Naruto could also negate his with the rasenshurikens, and the TBS which has no resist, the phase through attacks can be either be avoided which Naruto Can or be erased thanks to the TBS. this Phase and the R-Zero powers can work only with the ones wich have a great hatred inside their hearts so Probably Naruto will not be affected

Last edited:
just want to point out that Naruto should be completely immune to Mind manip
Naruto is not immune to mind manipulation lol, nobody is immune unless they lack that which can be affected. That's how the wiki handles immunity. You're only immune to soul manip or mind manip if you lack a soul or a mind, for example.
Naruto just has resistance, and it's definitely below planetary since he can't resist the IT.

Back