• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
I'm probably gonna regret this but here we go anyways. This is Birth of the Ten Tails Arc Naruto vs Post-Darkshine Fight Garou, Speed is Equalized, Garou starts at 7-A and Naruto starts in Sage Mode but has access to his higher forms if needed without entering his Six Paths Key. The fight takes place in the Forest of Death and both are in-character.

Naruto:

Garou:

Incon:

Naruto is 6-C and Garou just considerably upscales from baseline 7-A I don't think this is fair

Naruto is 6-C and Garou just considerably upscales from baseline 7-A I don't think this is fair
That's where his rapidly growing power level comes in. Dude fights a 6-C guy soon after this point and eclipses him after a little while of non-stop combat.

Naruto advantages:
-Crazy AP and Dura advantage
-Body Flicker blitz
-Accelerated Development decent enough that Garou will have a tougher time catching up.
-Regen
-A few hundred Shadow Clones, all stronger than Garou
-Toad Summons that are also stronger than Garou
-Rasenshuriken duraneg

And that's just his base form's hax.

Garou never fought a 6-C guy tho
I could've sworn Platinum Sperm was 6-C. Oh well, he makes crazy leaps in power based on who he's fighting anyways since he went from 7-A to fighting Sage Centipede who's Continent Level at least.

I could've sworn Platinum Sperm was 6-C. Oh well, he makes crazy leaps in power based on who he's fighting anyways since he went from 7-A to fighting Sage Centipede who's Continent Level at least.
That's based on the powers he observes and gains. He got that because he was observing and applying the power he got from the Resonance to perfect his fist or something.

I mean this is somethign that comes as a result of how the wiki works regarding ratings and feats, not really something within the story and honestly Platinum Sperm should have at least a "likely higher" for holding out against Garou that well

That's based on the powers he observes and gains. He got that because he was observing and applying the power he got from the Resonance to perfect his fist or something.
His profile says he got that strong before Resonance happened and then evolved again after the Resonance.

I mean this is somethign that comes as a result of how the wiki works regarding ratings and feats, not really something within the story
No, Garou was consistently getting ridiculous amps. He went from barely beating S-Classers to easily beating Demon levels to crushing mid-S-Classers to growing slightly above that to doing some damage to a guy who makes Dragon-levels look like children to one-shotting that guy, despite having to combine with another guy beforehand, to literally placing the entire planet in danger with individual with attacks.

Naruto onetaps before he can do that.
Then how did he grow to be as strong as Sage Centipede? I don't remember him fighting anyone who was even close to that guy's level and he didn't start getting the resonance until after he was already fighting him.

Then how did he grow to be as strong as Sage Centipede? I don't remember him fighting anyone who was even close to that guy's level and he didn't start getting the resonance until after he was already fighting him.
It's complicated.

Garou has definitely survived attacks from characters that should have definitely one-shot him...

But the thing is that this wiki doesn't really take that kind of stuff into consideration for matches like this.

It's complicated.

Garou has definitely survived attacks from characters that should have definitely one-shot him...

But the thing is that this wiki doesn't really take that kind of stuff into consideration for matches like this.
That just sounds like a bunch of bullshit then. There should either be a note added to Garou's profile for this or we should take into account that he had that kind of survivability.

Willpower + stamina
Fg-PdtyUYAEPwi8.jpg

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but in case you are:

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but in case you are:

I'm not being sarcastic, and I'm aware of what the limiter is and more or less how it works

Back