• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Standard Battle Assumptions

Battle-Ground
: Konoha

Scenario: Big Mom learned of the existence of Naruto, as she wishes to put him into her collection of strange creatures. Knowing that he must be quite powerful, Big Mom sends one of her Commanders--Cracker--to retrieve him. Cracker finds Naruto and confronts him--out-right threatening to kill everyone in the village if he does not comply. Naruto doesn't have this and decides to attack Cracker.

Tail-Beast Mode (Yang-half) Naruto

Cracker does not have any complaints about pain when taking hits.

Victory: Knock-Out

Who wins?

Naruto Uzumaki: 2

Charlotte Cracker: 0

Kurokage naruto
Saltines

(Bump)

@Knight - This opponent fits better for a theme--both can create an army of duplicates, and both have names that are related to a type of food.

Katakuri doesn't make sense as an opponent for Naruto. I'd rather put him against a fellow edge-lord who hides his face--like Kakashi.

i dont know to much about cracker but judging from their profiles im going to give it to naruto, his more versatile and is more creative with his clones. going to give to naruto.

I'm going to have to vote for Naruto as well. He has much higher firepower and greater abilities than Cracker.

Naruto has better long range attack, can create more clone and Cracker would have no experiance of figthing somebody with Naruto move set while Cracker ability to make clone and controle a element are pretty common in the Naruto verse

Just Bijuu Mode? Cracker should win if he spams his Bisquit clones. He just needs to hide and create an army. Each clone can wreck non G4 Luffy and even with G4, Luffy would have lost if not for Nami. Bijuu Naruto can spam OP clones too but I don't see each clone giving Luffy the Cracker treatment. Cracker High difficulty

^You do understand what range even a single tail beast bomb has lol. Naruto can blow up his armies faster than he can create them.

WilliamShadow said:
^You do understand what range even a single tail beast bomb has lol. Naruto can blow up his armies faster than he can create them.
That's where the "hiding" comes in. And they aren't so easily destroyed anyway.

Naruto is lower on the large island scale then cracker is via power scaling

, haki makes this gap even worse since it makes cracker likely able to tank most of narutos attack (even with the Bijuudama)

That said... Naruto does have decent hax and his durability is leagues better.

I will go inconclusive, I might lean a tad to Naruto but he is probably a decent bit behind in power and that I dont think he can get past the cracker clones.

Edit: actually just inconclusive. Naruto has no sealing and no way to get passed Crackers higher durability.

Hmmm well if we're comparing clones Crackers are much stronger and much more durable ( Single one of them are enough to defeat Urge with ease and give Gear 4th Luffy out of trouble.) Naruto's clones have the same AP as him but they aren't very durable. Single attack from cracker and his clones are more than enough to one hit them.

Cracker also has a decent advantage in stamina so he'll be able to outlast Naruto in the long run. Cracker takes this 6/10 imo.

@Sins

Okay.

@Knight

Yeah, there's going to be a big revision, but dunno when it'll happen. I just know threads about their stats aren't encouraged for now.

Back