• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Chemical is biological Regenerationn

2. Then why are you saying Cellular Bypasses

3. The above.

Stomp it is

1. Still only talking about size....not even Regenerationn at this point so still physical only

2. I did only WAY before when I realized regenerating from ash is more impressive. I even said that above. We're on the same page.

3. Same as above.

4. Naruto can summon Gamabunta and other toads. Can they seal or do anything to help?

Bump! Naruto can summon Gamabunta who is High 6-C whom has that oil attack that can be combined with Naruto's fire Manipulation to do some major damage (slowing down Bog's regen tremendously).

He could also mix a Rasenshuriken (wind) to enhance that fire further. Perhaps again not going to kill Bog but Bog's not gonna be able to beat Naruto with High 6-C Gamabunta either.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Nico Gamabunta would make a big and easily possessable target for Bog, just sayin
It's not like it's gonna be easy. It's very little of Bog so we don't even know if it's possible for him to posses something that big

@Nico this Naruto doesn't have fire manipulation... He has explosive tags but he doesn't have fire jutsus to my knowledge and Gamabunta doesn't have much besides physical attacks and while he is much stronger than Bog, Bog's physiology and Regenerationn would make crushing him pretty much useless.

<We don't know if he can possess something that big

<Bog can reform an entire body from ashes

What?

@Lord can you close this? It's a stomp

Not sure if I'm reading it wrong but it's the fifth key and I believe that gives him all of his powers? If there's another divider I'm just not seeing it

Anyway I was thinking about switching to Jiraya since he has actual sealing. In another thread. Anybody else concur?

@Schnee the size thing was a valid argument. It's like saying the symbiot can just posses something the size of the Empire State just cause when there's not even enough mass to cover a 100th of him.

Then Weekly reminded me of that giant.....fire is stillness Bog's weakness though. Slows down his regen tremendously, he failed to regenerate from being vaporized by Yupia's plasma after all (only survived from a small piece that he had stashed very far away).

No? He straight up stayed hurt unable to regenerate for some time. Like at all. He stays in his form showing bones, without arms, and parts of his face missing.

Actually we never see him regenerate at all until Bog puts out the fire quite then a bit of time passes and we see Bog coming out of the darkness.

Compare that to when Gildedguy slashed Bog's face without Gild's sword on fire which exposed Bog's face. That regenerated fully in like 2-3 seconds.

Or that part where Gildedguy has parts of Bog on his sword then placed said sword in the camp fire and we see those parts of Bog boil and become steam like.

Nah nobody what did done aruging still never vote naruto cannot beat Bog made Acid might a stomp.

we time waste let people Vote BOG FRA.

Back