• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Because why not, I suppose.

Naruto has his 100% Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode stats for this battle, and William Adams uses his End-Game High 6-A stats correspondingly. The battle begins in this pretty, thematically-appropriate locatio on opposite ends of that 10-12 meter long bridge. Anjin's first "death" counts as a loss, here, he doesn't get unlimited tries to beat his opponent- other than that, both combatants have access to everything in their arsenals (Naruto can be assumed to at least have basic ninja tools, i.e. kunai, shuriken, fuma shuriken, etc.)

Who wins? Be sure to state your reasoning, one-two word votes don't count.

Naruto - The Last 2
Anjin

On first Glance, Naruto does have a massive speed atvantage, but Anjin actually seems to have a slight Melle Advantage. Naruto however also has a considerable Range Advantage. How does Anjin's Soul Manipulation work?

It generally ties in with his Amrita Manipulation, being able to extract life force from people (which serves the dual purpose of charging up his weapon, as well) and to "read" the remnants of souls left on the battlefield to get glimpses at their memories and lives. Not extrememly hax, but it does the trick.

Anjin's... a pretty casual lightning-timer, probably? Naruto's definitely faster, but there's speed-boosting power-ups and such to at least partially compensate.

Partially compensation might not help that much with such a Range Advantage. But I will wait for more input until I vote.

...darned Naruto revisions-

This should probably be closed, as Naruto and Anjin somehow manage to not have a single tier in common as of now.

lol a guy who can be potentially weaker against a guy potentially stronger, who is actually fighting someone potentially stronger as well....

Ahh! Alright.

Though, at this point should I just remake the thread with that taken into account?

Back