• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna repeat what I already said, Boruto is on going and it's not even gotten into the meat of it's power. Stop getting agitated, just chill and wait for the chapters to drop, there'll be feats soon enough

And thus, the true reason as to why he wants Kaguya and Madara etc upgraded to 5-B is revealed. There's always an underlying reason and I'd wager he's a sock puppet anyway. Why can't people just accept Bleach and Naruto aren't equal? They're similar in power sure, but stop trying to wank or downplay one side so they end up equals, it's getting old and boring.

I'm sorry I won't take insults on here. If you wanna do that and scream at me the best u can in comments add me on discord app

lol, if you don't like the site and think it's biased then why are you even here? I'm sure theres a site out there that wanks Naruto enough for you.

Purgy said:
lol, if you don't like the site and think it's biased then why are you even here? I'm sure theres a site out there that wanks Naruto enough for you.
I only check if Naruto is upgraded to planet level that's all I use this website for. But I'm starting to rethink my actual consideration of this website being valid with bs like what y'all did with Naruto verse. Everything on this website isn't accurate. Y'all Got ppl in bleach 5-B for Ywach going to let all the worlds merge instead of balancing them but yet Naruto verse has ppl who've eaten whole planets worth of power and created a Star and planets. Somebody would've did that in bleach y'all would've gave that mf a 5-A rating that's how biased this site is. Naruto fans deserve better than this.

But carry on with y'all irrelevant conversations that has nothing to do with Naruto verse or them ever reaching 5-B.

The real Naruto fans should've been using all this time to come Up with hard counter evidence for the devil called damage who lowballed and downgraded the entire verse. He is every Naruto fan enemy. And I hope you're reading this damage235 with that trash MHA girl pic you been rocking for the last 8 months.

BMWFanboy said:
Aye stop derailing the thread
How is it a thread when y'all are not trying to upgrade them to 5-B why even be on here then y'all ninjas really comfortable with Naruto verse being moon level lol every time Naruto fans posts a feat or try upgrade damage raggedy self says "ItS NoT eNoUgH fOr PlAnEt LeVeL" who Gave this guy a PhD in his bs anime scaling

Y'all can brush this off as a rant but all you people who actually love Naruto are gonna one day get tired of damage lowballing the verse. Nothing big is happening at the end of Boruto that's gonna be planet level. If y'all don't stand up be wild and defend it now ninjas gone be Moon Level forever. But y'all clearly dgaf which shows y'all are not real Naruto fans. It was bleach fans who debated for months to get them to 5-B. N soon as they became 5-B damage downgraded Naruto verse to moon level The biasedness damage has so clear u can see it Just saying.

Purgy said:
If you're not trying to wank Naruto to 5-B then you're not a real Naruto fan is what he's saying.
Wank ? Don't you mean save. How is it wanking when Naruto fought n cut someone arm off who created planets and a Star ? Actually him being lower than 5-B would be lowballing.

@MikeLarry600

You need to seriously calm down with your accusations. The actual Naruto Experts in this site are trying to make the statistics of the entire verse as accurate as possible, not just 5-B God Tiers (They will eventually get there). So you need to remain patient, wait for the forum move and then cooperate with the rest of the Naruto fans with the upgrades.

Also immediately stop insulting Damage and other users like that. The revisions take a while and they are doing their best. Carrying on like this might get you blocked.

Thank you.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@MikeLarry600

You need to seriously calm down with your accusations. The actual Naruto Experts in this site are trying to make the statistics of the entire verse as accurate as possible, not just 5-B God Tiers (They will eventually get there). So you need to remain patient, wait for the forum move and then cooperate with the rest of the Naruto fans with the upgrades.

Also immediately stop insulting Damage and other users like that. The revisions take a while and they are doing their best. Carrying on like this might get you blocked.

Thank you.

Yup. Ima be dead from COVID-19 or a 40 year old man before y'all upgrade them to 5-B. N I'm only in my early 20s smh.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
So you need to remain patient, wait for the forum move and then cooperate with the rest of the Naruto fans with the upgrades.
Hard to happen. All these people here want is to talk about bullshits like the Kaguya dimensions, and Momoshiki dimension, things rejected since the release of the novel or when the wiki was created.

Why do you think all the real Naruto supporters don't talk here? The last 3 Naruto threads was things like that, dimensions and more dimensions. Annoying as ****

AstralKing7 said:
Hmm...5C+ Gaara is actually consistent with sandƒÿ│ƒÿ│ He blocked momoshikis sand and Urashiki
shhhhhh be careful people don't like power cliffing it makes them uncomfortable ƒæÇ

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3621174?useskin=oasis

Calm down bro,calm down. Its alright don't let some fictional 2D stuff irritate you. If you really want Naruto to get some major upgrades then you should create a CRT with enough evidences and try being civil.

Since you're in this site you should cope wuth its standards and not attack anyone, as i said you should make CRTs for what you think should be.

Also its not always mandatory that this site will be always right,you can have your own scaling as well outside here and can argue since there won't be any standards there. You can even say Naruto characters are Universal+ in many places and they won't have problems with it but here we go with some rules and principles and usually a safe zone is taken.

So its not like if you made naruto here as 5B so everyone outside the world will accept it or anything,there will be people who'll say uts universal then there would be people who'll say hes just Continental level,so yeah upgrading something here doesn't change the perspective of the whole world.

As i said you better use that scaling in places like twitter and all,since generally there its accepted,but not here my boy.

Hard to happen. All these people here want is to talk about bullshits like the Kaguya dimensions, and Momoshiki dimension, things rejected since the release of the novel or when the wiki was created.

Why do you think all the real Naruto supporters don't talk here? The last 3 Naruto threads was things like that, dimensions and more dimensions. Annoying as ****

It is extremely important lol,there are characters who create a certain dimension with stars in it and automatically get a 4A rating without much debate so yeah ut does matter,since naruto has characters who have as per their own wording and from varipus sources have said to create their own dimension and time space'

@Battler356; that MikeLarry guy was already banned for being somebody's alt-account.

Damage3245 said:
@Battler356; that MikeLarry guy was already banned for being somebody's alt-account.
Yeah its says Sock of Yella Ninja, being extremely hostile against the staff

if this guy a sockpuppet and gets blocked then how can he still create many accounts?

Infinite Tsukuyomi, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Izanami, Particle Style, Truth Seeking Orbs, Yata Mirror, Totsuka Blade, CT, Six Paths CT, Soul Rip, Soul Dragon, Frog Strike, Senjutsu based Genjutsu, Kamui, Six Paths Tools, Bijuu Powers like Acid, Coral and Magnetism, Absolute Zero (In The Novel), Delta's Eyebeams, Boro's Virus and Ash Bones

Genjutsu is the Naruto Verses best hax so any of them Truth Seeking Orbs come right after cause they're like low tier existence erasure and their seals are pretty good as well Six Paths CT is currently the best

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Clearly Jigen/Isshiki is the msot haxxed.

No way they're beating a guy who can... checks notes... make things small.
Shrinking and rods ain't any good hax,or not anything great nor jigen/issike showed potential of having multiple hax. His abilities definitely have nice combat applications but thats it

god damn. dont mean to sound rude, but i dont care if it does come out that way, but MY GOD do people here not know the power scaling chain of boruto and naruto.

what the hell is this prime kaguya >>>>> than all shit coming from. why are the dimension arguments STILL being made?

im certain i traveled back in time

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Clearly Jigen is the msot haxxed.
No way they're beating a guy who can... checks notes... make things small.
fixed it for you. Isshiki is a non factor at this point, he is as featless as kaguya was before her introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back