• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also does does every bijuu chakra gives as much amt of multiplier increase like even the ten tails is the same but not higher? I thought that would be an higher amp

Battler356ushiromiya said:
And how much does a order of magnitude generally indicate! I mean it's numerical value
Each order of magnitude multiplies something by 10. So since the novel uses plural that means that there are at least 2 orders of magnitude. So bijuu chakra increses your strength at least 100 times, and thats a lowball. It could be 1000 or 10000 times multiplier.

What kind of bijuu amp did that guy get? I forgot. Was it just the normal cloak or the Version 2 cloak? Or was it full on KCM thing?

Then its definately a 1000 times multiplier or even higher. Just think of how big of a difference there is between base Naruto during pain arc and 6 tailed V2 Naruto. Now imagine having all 9 tails in V2 mode. A gigantic amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back