• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she was scared of him, but people believe in that so it depends on you how you look at it, for me prime kaguya was Always the strongest one with exception of maybe prime Juubi jin Hogoromo and definitely if we see more of issike and otutsuki king

I guess we can't agree so better agree to disagree then

Like i said you can believe Prime Kaguya is the strongest 1 in the verse it doesn't affect me personally War Arc Kaguya is all i care about

But a few things I would like to point out 1. The anime kaguya backstory was handled by kishimoto and that part was canon

The anime arc also contradicts a few things like the Ten Tails and Kaguya not being the same entity when it went berserk etc. like the manga states, its losely canon on certain things but if your accepting that she literally imagines Momoshiki as the one who was going to come get her from Earth in that arc she out right him front and center in her minds eye

2. War arc kaguya lacked half of nine tails and a little of the other tailed beasts and had not absorbed the God tree as a whole it was still there on earth,

1) The amount of Tailed Beast energy that was stolen by Obito was most likely recovered by the time she was revived even then it was a small amount compared to the other amps she recieved in return 2) The half of the 9 Tails is made up for the fact that she absorbed Alive Rinnegan Madara with Hashirama Cells who is > his EMS self >= Full Kurama, she basically got a full Ten Tails with another half of Kurama on top and 3) Madara absorbed a huge amount of the God Tree before Kaguya was revived only a stump and the roots were left

Again she's nigh full power in the War Arc

where as prime kaguya basically had all chakra

Yeah cause she was the only one with Chakra on Earth at the time smh

and totally merged with God tree

What do you call what she did in the War Arc she basically absorbed 90% of it

and whole thus giving her infinite chakra due to the immense nature chakra present.

1) Again she doesn't have literal Infinite Chakra even if she did it would scale to the other God Tiers to and wouldn't affect anything and 2) The nature chakra isn't that huge of an amp she basically has a full Ten Tails + 90% of the God Tree and she still wasn't completely dwarfing weaker versions of Naruto and Sasuke

You're implying the God Tree would somehow put her Tiers above the other people mentioned when thats never been shown to be the case

There are many instances as well of prime kaguya , she casually opened a planet wide portal to bring in the moon and cast IT on it,

That Prime Kaguya is literally weaker than the one in the War Arc, when Kaguya did that feat in the anime she didn't have the Shinju Tree/ Ten Tails absorbed yet were as in the War Arc she has a nigh complete Ten Tails + Alive Madara + a good chunk of the God Tree on top of that version of her character

and we know how hard and taxing it was for obito

Obito is literally nothing to anyone here he was also going outside the bounds of how his ability usually functions in the first place its only supposed to connect to 1 Time-Space not open portals to new ones thats why it was so taxing for him

and even war arc kaguya to open a boulder sized portal' for a few times' but prime kaguya before merging with whole God tree effortlessly opened a planet wide portal, her full might would be way beyond that.

Your not realizing by all rights the Kaguya in the War Arc is > that Kaguya by basic logic shes literally that Kaguya with multiple amps not to mention again the entire arc is dubious when it comes to canonicity

AstralKing7 said:
That wasn't the god tree on earth first of all. That was a wood style jutsu spread by Madara
It's literally stated to be the God Tree by Hagoromo, The God Tree itself and Madara

Wasn't Prime Kaguya the one that was afraid of Momo?

What do people even mean by Prime Kaguya anyway like her right after eating the fruit but before giving birth? Her post giving birth but with the full Shinju and Ten Tails absorbed? It's really undefined what people mean by it

And if its the latter she's not that much weaker in the War Arc regardless and i don't think Kaguya before giving birth was beyond all those amps it makes no sense that she'd literally lose beyond a Full Ten Tails + God Tree amount of Chakra just from giving birth to Hamura and Hagoromo

But to answer your question yes all versions of Kaguya feared Momoshiki cause she knew he'd be the first to come take her home

Metalija said:
statements instead of feats,
Dude yourself refused Hagoromos statement that Madara was getting close to him,

since madara was losing to naruto sasuke (hagoromos power) which makes hagoromo>madara feats >>statements.

even though we never saw full power of Rinne-sharingan madara.

lets not forget that Madara had tentails inside of him a power that prime hagoromo feared:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/469192356017602609/703112137635004436/eretdedtdt.PNG

does this make tentails madara>>hagoromo? by lore yes but by feats hell no

NotCensored said:
Alive Rinnegan Madara with Hashirama Cells who is > his EMS self >= Full Kurama,
Sorry but even even if Alive Rinnegan Madara is stronger than Full kurama doesnt mean Madara has now full tentails.

look Obito had incomplete tentails and was High 6-A

while Madara had the same tentails but this time including half nine tails chakra+ eigh tails chakra jumped to 5-C

you can see how much the half nine tails chakra+ eigh tails chakra gave boost to the incomplete tentails.

that because all tailed beasts chakra/power doesnt equal tentails chakra/power only if they all gets merged and becomes tentails.

feats>>lore statements.

Cell country level comfirmed

ughh

Cell has legit statement that hes stronger than frieza based on this:https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/11123/111235494/5127323-6354053632-proxy

While none Otsutsuki is legit stated stronger than each other in manga/anime.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
I can agree with 100th Hokage except I think ETSB kaguya should be at least stronger than Base Momoshike
Going by what's accepted on the wiki, yeah ETSB Kaguya is by far the strongest. Going by lore, statements, and scaling a lot of characters would be above her.

@lop222 Hogoromo wasn't actually scared of the ten tails, if you get the context he actually feared that after his death the ten tails will be unleashed and wreck havoc of the world that is why he created 9 tailed beasts from the chakra of juubi chakra and sealed the lifeless husk inside/by creating the MoonMoon in his death bed

Just like what Uchiha Slayer stated

By the wiki: Kaguya via ETSB is the strongest

But by the canon itself: Many characters rival and by FAR surpass Kaguya

This is fact

@lop222 Hogoromo wasn't actually scared of the ten tails, if you get the context he actually feared that after his death the ten tails will be unleashed and wreck havoc of the world that is why he created 9 tailed beasts from the chakra of juubi chakra and sealed the lifeless husk inside/by creating the MoonMoon in his death bed
yeah that why I said does not mean hes weaker. you can also use your argument in other characters

100th Hokage said:
It's
Juubi Hagoromo > Isshiki in Jigen's body > Naruto and Sasuke Individually > Fused Momoshiki > Base Momoshiki > ETSB kaguya > post Death Hagoromo > Juubi Madara > Solar Energy Toneri > Jubbi Obito
Fixed for you.

Dude yourself refused Hagoromos statement that Madara was getting close to him,since madara was losing to naruto sasuke (hagoromos power) which makes hagoromo>madara feats >>statements.

Because its actually directly contradicted theres a difference unlike Momoshiki's statement which isn't not only that I've seen translations of that statement that make it more consistent with power scaling IE thats hes attempting to reach Hags not that hes actually close to him

even though we never saw full power of Rinne-sharingan madara.

We literally did he had the 3rd Eye the entire time he after absorbing the God Tree and explictly stated he was going all out and yet his Limbo Clones still got stalemated by Naruto's Shadow Clones not only that the statement is applied to 1 Eyed Pre-Shinju Madara so the statement doesn't make any sense via context and was mostly likely translated incorrectly

lets not forget that Madara had tentails inside of him a power that prime hagoromo feared:

At the time but he no longer does

does this make tentails madara>>hagoromo?

The Hagoromo that needed Hamura to help him seal the Ten Tails? Sure but Hagormo continued to get stronger before his death and even post Death his strength dwarfed the Ten Tails so its not a contradiction just means Teen Hagoromo was kind of fodder has nothing to do with Old Man Hagoromo though

'by lore yes 'but by feats hell no

He has lore and statements that also dwarf the Ten Tails

Sorry but even even if Alive Rinnegan Madara is stronger than Full kurama doesnt mean Madara has now full tentails.

I never said that i said the amp is basically equivalent to a full 9 Tails which it is

look Obito had incomplete tentails and was High 6-A

Weaker Ten Tails so what is even the basis of this argument?

'while Madara had the same tentails but this time including half nine tails chakra+ eigh tails chakra jumped to 5-C' you can see how much the half nine tails chakra+ eigh tails chakra gave boost to the incomplete tentails.

OK and? This doesn't change the fact that EMS Madara alone would be equivalent to absorbing a full 9 Tails

that because all tailed beasts chakra/power doesnt equal tentails chakra/power only if they all gets merged and becomes tentails.

Somewhat but your also forgetting she absorbed his Rinnegan and Hashirama's Chakra from him as well again she was virtually full power in that arc I never said she was at full power just that she's not as weakened as everyone here is making her out to be

Cell has legit statement that hes stronger than frieza based on this

The scroll in the manga outright says that its a warning for the pair of them and even somehow magically learned Momoshiki's name after reading the scroll thunk face and Sasuke in every medium again always implies the same thing every time that these specfic Otsutsuki are the ones Kaguya couldn't fight without an army the LN just outright makes it undenialable even if its not considered canon on here that specific narrative point hasn't changed yet and never has

Damage3245 said:
No character is shown to be above her ETSB.
Other than the fact momoshiki is more powerful than kaguya entirely if kaguya was so confident Etsb would take momoshiki out she wouldn't have been scared or needed an army. Regardless momoshiki is aware of how powerful kaguya is and still thinks he'd clap her. This is a chakra feat. Not to mention the whole supernova thing nobody rebuttal'd that.

535myv3308w41
We got Urashiki in Boruto SD manga! But...
Sumire is filler! In later... Sumire appear in LN, Boruto SD and then now Boruto: NNG Manga...

Urashikis is filler! In later Urashiki appear in Boruto SD manga... We can waiting for Urashiki appear in both Boruto NNG Manga and LN.

Those people don't know Naruto (do not count anime) /Boruto Anime, Manga, and LN was already canon in year ago.

We can heard about that "SuMiRe Is FIlLer!! 1!! URaShIKi Is ToO FiLLeR!!!111!"

Edit: I forgot add Naruto the Last and Boruto movie too.

NotCensored said:
We literally did he had the 3rd Eye the entire time he after absorbing the God Tree and explictly stated he was going all out and yet his Limbo Clones still got stalemated by Naruto's Shadow Clones not only that the statement is applied to 1 Eyed Pre-Shinju Madara so the statement doesn't make any sense via context and was mostly likely translated incorrectly
Since when did Madara had the rinne sharingan the entire time?

if he had that he would right casted IT instead of going to get the another rinnegan to flying to the moon to awaken the Rinne-sharingan to use IT.

Madaras rinne sharingan powers is also unknown who knows if Madara can use ETSB 4-C too. since IT can gather large amount of chakra to create ETSB.

so this hagoromo statement doesnt contradict at all we dont know how strong Madara with his rinne sharingan is. but i already said hagoromo>madara

Since when did Madara had the rinne sharingan the entire time?

When he absorbed the God Tree* where else do you think he got it from?

if he had that he would right casted IT instead of going to get the another rinnegan to flying to the moon to awaken the Rinne-sharingan to use IT.

Ignoring Madara's Character he loves fighting this was going to be his last fight before he became the Tree Guardian for the rest of eternity

Madaras rinne sharingan powers is also unknown who knows if Madara can use ETSB 4-C too. since IT can gather large amount of chakra to create ETSB.

OK and? He was referring to Madara's power not IT + Madara

so this hagoromo statement doesnt contradict at all we dont know how strong Madara with his rinne sharingan is. but i already said hagoromo>madara

You're still forgetting the Madara he was referring to was 1 Eyed Madara Pre-God Tree which is directly contradicted cause that Madara and Post God Tree Madara then proceeds to get fondled by Naruto and Sasuke individually

Six Paths Kurama Avatar not only gives Naruto a giant fox to fight with

It gives him more power since he is adding his Bijuu Mode on top of his Six Paths Cloak

Isn't it similar to Biju Sage Mode where Naruto uses Senjutsu and infuses it with a fully manifested Kurama? In other words a humanoid form and a another bigger form.

Six paths Sage mode is the form granted to Naruto by Hagoromo that empowers him and gives him six paths chakra and abilities. The Six Paths Kurama Avatar is just like the regular one, but enhanced greatly by Six Paths Sage mode.

To be honest I doubt that the power Sasuke could draw from the Curse Seal could be greater than what he already has at this point.

Damage3245 said:
To be honest I doubt that the power Sasuke could draw from the Curse Seal could be greater than what he already has at this point.
It's a transformation, there's no reason why it would stop working. Sage Mode and Kurama mode still work for Naruto, so if Sasuke learns SM or something similar to it I think it'll still power him up. But I have no idea how strong it'll make him. Maybe it won't be that substantial, but it'll be a minor buff at least.

@UchiahSlayer96; that's why I just stated it as my opinion instead of claiming it is a fact.

Damage3245 said:
@UchiahSlayer96; that's why I just stated it as my opinion instead of claiming it is a fact.
I wasn't really trying to argue with you. Just giving my opinion too.

Realistically Sasuke will probably get killed off before getting a power up, so we're likely never know for sure unfortunately. I really wish Boruto's first chapter didn't spoil that he'll die.

OneBleachHurricane said:
Question, what would happen if Sasuke still had the cursed seal even as an adult, would the multiplier still be applied?
Its an Imperfect Sage Mode so it would still be a 10x amp its just him balancing Natural Energy with his Chakra I'll be it poorly so yea

If imperfect sage mode is 10× amp then how much amp does one gets from perfected Sage mode?
We don't have an exact number, but it's a massive amp. It allowed Naruto to surpass Pain physically, Contend with the Kyubi, and even the 3rd Raikage (in terms of speed). It might be a greater amp than the 6th/7th Gate tbh.

Well Biju chakra is a multiplier of "orders of magnitude" so you can guesstimate what it might be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back