• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto To Boruto Missing Abilties General Discussion Thread

Recently I've been reading the manga and I've come to realize their are a lot of missing abilities from certain profiles. So this thread is to help find anymore abilties that maybe missing in the manga

Link to Naruto and Boruto's 20th General Discussion Thread if anyone wants to drop by and celebrate the series constant thread upkeep in the past 5 months

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1891665#71
541B4423-9FDE-4105-8B80-F9F28DBDBCB2

sasuke needs resistance to posion stated by Kakashi if he doesnt all ready have it after he lost CM2
0485-008

oh okay i just put that to start this thread off, i find some more abilities.

Madara needs Biology manipulation by creating zetsu using his cells and needs will power manipulation by putting his will inside them

Kurama needs will power manipulation by forcing his his will on those with weak wills and naruto needs resistance and it should be said on his profile that he has no hatred in his body ad should be resistant to attacks that harm anyone with evilness in their hearts

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pretty sure anybody with enough chakra can grow them with spores. Yousure he didn't use their spores?
you need senju dna to do that and wood style

Pretty sure the kurama stuff is just possesion of anyone who absorbs his chakra.

Eh, its more of a willpower deal, wich would be more against kurama's feat than for naruto's

AstralKing7 said:
you need senju dna to do that and wood style
Yeah, but if he needs the spores then its not really biological manipulation, just plant manipulation like with poison ivy

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pretty sure the kurama stuff is just possesion of anyone who absorbs his chakra.
Eh, its more of a willpower deal, wich would be more against kurama's feat than for naruto's
he only can posses someone if his will can overpower their will. When kurama takes over someone's body they get his chakra but he can send his will along with it to overcome them. THats still will power manipulation and i dont see how its a deal when he has forced Naruto to use his power before and naruto even stated that he didnt wanna ever use his chakra again but when Hinata got hurt he said Kurama took over his body even tho he didnt want his power.

Kuramas will
Kuramas will 2
this is basically how other profiles have resistance to will power manipulation. If you have a sttronger will you can overomes someone elses will trying to set yours down. I guess in a way naruto is also resistant to hatred or emotion manipulation as well since he doesnt have any hatred in his heart

Wind Release: Rasenshuriken can destroy the enemy's chakra pathway system. The damage inflicted cannot be repaired with any medical ninjutsu whatsoever, which can crippled the enemy permanently and they will loss the ability to wield chakra

1.so we need to add power Power Nullification for Wind Release: Rasenshuriken because who ever hit by FRS will loss the ability to wield chakra

2.Regenerationn Nullification because The damage inflicted by FRS cannot be repaired withany medical ninjutsu whatsoever, which can crippled the enemy permanently

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-346.html

he techincally needs that ability with any futon jutsu he uses. Naruto can use futon rasengan as well that has the same abilities as the FRS

I agree

I mean, the power null sems like giving someone "swardsmanship nullification" for cutting of the guys hands. Sure, they have that effect, but its less of a hax and more of a byproduct of the action.

Regen null seems okey up to low-mid at most

its still hax tho, we may as well say the TSB abilities are byproducts lol cause they also nullify regen as well if its not using sosp or spc chakra.

also thats a bad analogy cause you dont need hands to be able to use a sword. The functions of FRS are said to hit celluar level and destroy the energy system. We cant take one without the other lol cause they both happen at the same time

Limited power null seems more accurate. As for regen negation I think healing negation would fit better given the context.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Limited power null seems more accurate. As for regen negation I think healing negation would fit better given the context.
Not really, there is no reason for normal regen to work there.

Chibi Kurama cackling is cute. Lol.

Anyway, shouldn't it be more like healing negation? I want to say it's probably just the technique causing more damage than medical ninjutsu can handle. It's also inconsistent given what it did to an Edo Tensei, but couldn't do to Juubi jinchuuriki.

Idk about the power nullification too. Only showed up a total of one time, iirc.

Does it leave wounds that can't be healed or wounds that won't allow you to regenerate? From what I'm reading the former seems to make more sense but I suppose both can work.

Btw if Konohamaru does not have it his adult profile should have paralysis resistance as he was able to slightly move when paralysed and paralysis negation with the seal on his stomach.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Does it leave wounds that can't be healed or wounds that won't allow you to regenerate? From what I'm reading the former seems to make more sense but I suppose both can work.
Healing in naruto is litiraly the acceleration of the reproduction of cells.

The difference between healing and regenerating is only whodoes it, wich is why they refer to hashirama's regen as healing

well we also got to take into account that some regen are energy based so we will have to include that in cause we have it listed for TSB as well because it nullifys regen that uses energy

Rocker1189 said:
Btw if Konohamaru does not have it his adult profile should have paralysis resistance as he was able to slightly move when paralysed and paralysis negation with the seal on his stomach.
^^

i think its already on his profile but ill check to make sure and it should also be considered resistance to sealing

naw its not on his profile he should have it tho, and speaking of the Boruto manga, Boruto doesnt need resistance to binding and paralaysis but he he needs power nullification when using Karma because its abosrption abilities is the same as the Rinnagans preta path because the effects of a jutsu get negated when its getting absorbed. THis is why Boruto was able to move within Kashin Koji's jutsu. Whenever Kawaki gets a profile we cant forget to give it to him aswell

Should Naruto have fire resistance? Because when he and Sasuke fought at the ending of part 1 he wasn't harmed by a point blank fire jutsu.

Inquantifiable.

Chakra system is quiet unknown in that regard, still, anything between high-low and low-mid

naruto should have heat and fire resistance anyway because he fought Roshi and grabbed his arm and naruto had no burn marks on his body

Killer Bee and all tailed beasts need telepathy as well

yeah thats true

naruto also needs some kind of energy absorption, cause he was able to steal Kuramas chakra using his own chakra and he was also able to pull out obito's chakra using his own chakra

lol damn thats right, and thats the reason we agreed upon why Naruto and Sasuke defeated Obito.

Hyugas need power sealing and X ray vision as well if it hasnt been added

Back