• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto To Boruto Missing Abilties General Discussion Thread

We can add time stop to Momoshiki's profile now and resistance to Boruto's and perception to Sasuke's profile. He literally stated only someone with the rinnegan could have saw it

It should also be noted on his profile that naruto can touch souls. What I mean by that is that if he is fighting someone who is just a soul with no physical body, naruto should be able to hit them.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
It should also be noted on his profile that naruto can touch souls. What I mean by that is that if he is fighting someone who is just a soul with no physical body, naruto should be able to hit them.
I guess his fear of ghost isn't a thing anymore, oh well.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
If naruto's FRS has regen Negation wouldnt naruto have resistance to it because he was able to heal his hand after he used it?
No. It can only negate to mid/high-low to narutos low-mid regen

@Ricsi If it can negate up to high-low, then naruto should have resistance up to that high. I might not be understanding your answer, but if naruto has regen negation with this jutsu he should also have resistance for healing from said jutsu.

that would be redundant.

Someone with low-mid regen can obviously overcome regen negation up to high-low. "Up to high low" is put so that its clear that anything above that is not possible.

Its like giving higherD characters resistance to 3D mindhax.

naruto should actually have resistance to that type of power null tho cause he was still able to use chakra in his right hand tho even with all of the damage to it

thats just a weakness of the FRS since it cant effect higher levels of regen

he should have the resistance to power null tho

Regen negation is redundant. To be honest, ninja can channel chakra outside of their chakra circulatory system (duh), so being able to pull his chakra there is not impressive. Unless he is stated to be using the destroyed tenketsu

When naruto is put into verses matches some people might not know the series that well, so they will look to their profile for guidance.

Don't think it's Regenerationn negation, tbh. At best, he can slow down Regenerationn to an extent given what Kabuto said after Naruto damaged Muu.

I don't remember anything being said about another person's power interfering with Edo Tensei Regenerationn aside from Naruto's case.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Regen negation is redundant. To be honest, ninja can channel chakra outside of their chakra circulatory system (duh), so being able to pull his chakra there is not impressive. Unless he is stated to be using the destroyed tenketsu
i dont understand what your saying. Kakashi stated that Naruto destroyed his chakra sytem right and the tenketsu got destroyed

AstralKing7 said:
i dont understand what your saying. Kakashi stated that Naruto destroyed his chakra sytem right and the tenketsu got destroyed
Unless every single tenketsu was destroyed, he could use the non-damaged ones to make his chakra go there, much like how he can make his chakra go out and attach to a tree.

it gets regen nagation for the same reason as TSB. ITs a energy power null type of attack. It destroys the energy that is used to help regenarate. Thats why he should have it.

A the third raikage should be the only person resistant to this besides Naruto in verse because he tanked it with his lightning armor

It's just internal destruction beyond what normal medical ninjutsu can handle. I don't know if this applies to Byakugou. Likely not.

We should just mention that healing doesn't matter against Rasenshuriken, and that he can slow down Regenerationn from KCM and above.

Byakugan users can see through illusions and tell when someone is under mind manipulation lol thats a good feat for them i just read through some old chapters

they also can find the difference between real and fake clones or copies by tell the apart the different color of chakra or from where the energy is coming from

Omimi said:
Wind Release: Rasenshuriken can destroy the enemy's chakra pathway system. The damage inflicted cannot be repaired with any medical ninjutsu whatsoever, which can crippled the enemy permanently and they will loss the ability to wield chakra
1.so we need to add power Power Nullification for Wind Release: Rasenshuriken because who ever hit by FRS will loss the ability to wield chakra

2.Regenerationn Nullification because The damage inflicted by FRS cannot be repaired withany medical ninjutsu whatsoever, which can crippled the enemy permanently

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-346.html
BUMP

naw you remember when naruto stole Kurama's chakra. Thats techically energy absorption lol and he did it to Juubito as well when he used his chakra to pull the chakra out of Juubito

You could argue it for perfect jinchuuriki as they had to do it, but everyone else is just a possibility.

perfect jinchuuriki techincally didnt have to cause Kurama is the only who had to get his chakra taken by force because he didnt wanna give it Naruto but Killer Bee should have it cause Gyuki was the only one who was like Kurama and Killer Bee is the one taught Naruto how to do it

Back