• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just had a shower thought about garaa, do you guys think he had enough control over shkakku in the beginning of shippuden to fire a tailed beast bomb like Han and roshi. And if so could he have beaten dedria if he didn’t have to protect the village

He didn't really control Shukaku so much as he was able to suppress him/not sleep very often, and it's pretty clear he could've won if the terrain was more in his favor.
Kinda? Garaa was able to manifest his arms when fighting dedria(I think he even comments on the jinchurika perks) and was able to full manefist his body as a 12/13 year old. Granted he had to let shkakku take control but I don’t think it be to much of an assumption to say he got better at using his power over the years. Ya he would have won.

Kinda? Garaa was able to manifest his arms when fighting dedria(I think he even comments on the jinchurika perks) and was able to full manefist his body as a 12/13 year old. Granted he had to let shkakku take control but I don’t think it be to much of an assumption to say he got better at using his power over the years.
Oh, he could use some of his powers, but I doubt he could maintain control of Shukaku himself. Plus, I don't think Shukaku is a big fan of Bijuu Bombs. He only used 1, and it was when everyone else was doing it in the War Arc.

Oh, he could use some of his powers, but I doubt he could maintain control of Shukaku himself. Plus, I don't think Shukaku is a big fan of Bijuu Bombs. He only used 1, and it was when everyone else was doing it in the War Arc.
Debatable, he technically wouldn’t need to full manifest him, just his head. well he only has like two fights in the entire series and the first one his kinda just ******* around he doesn’t even use his specialty(sealing justu).

I think it's cool, I'm a bit biased cause these like the closest thing I experience to the Deidara VS Gaara fight...aside from Ultimate Ninja 4 & 5 of course, since I was never able to watch the anime as a kid.

Oh...well I think he was about comparable to Naruto in Part I and beginning of Part II, as in he may rely on him if he really needs it but if he starts using too much power he starts taking over, I don't think Gaara liked relying on Shukaku either.
Tbh I thought he was much better, he could fully manifest his body and stay in control while partially transformed. I thought his mastery over his tailed beast might be something more akin to yugito or Rossi and Han. I don’t remember garaa ever having a problem with using Shukaku’s power

Ep 53, naruto really got a shadow clone to go to himmaru’s birthday but couldn’t even retain it for a couple of hours. Like why couldn’t bro just ask kurama to give a steady amount of chakra or something. Homie really disappeared on his daughters B-day💀

I just realized that if Gaara had become a Jinchuuriki again in the War Arc, he would be a Perfect Jinchuuriki, considering Shukaku and him worked together and even did dope-ass combo moves, Shukaku has a rivalry with Kurama that would lend itself to him trying to make his Jinchuuriki stronger, they both actively protected each other, Gaara even putting his life in danger to do so, Shukaku was specifically worried about Gaara getting hurt, Gaara literally referring to the two as equals, and Shukaku not only comparing him to the one person he liked, but also going through character development for the first time in the franchise. Essentially, if he was a Jinchuuriki in the New Era, I presume he would be able to fight one of the weaker Otsutsuki on his own.

I just realized that if Gaara had become a Jinchuuriki again in the War Arc, he would be a Perfect Jinchuuriki, considering Shukaku and him worked together and even did dope-ass combo moves, Shukaku has a rivalry with Kurama that would lend itself to him trying to make his Jinchuuriki stronger, they both actively protected each other, Gaara even putting his life in danger to do so, Shukaku was specifically worried about Gaara getting hurt, Gaara literally referring to the two as equals, and Shukaku not only comparing him to the one person he liked, but also going through character development for the first time in the franchise. Essentially, if he was a Jinchuuriki in the New Era, I presume he would be able to fight one of the weaker Otsutsuki on his own.
I sometimes think that too but I think I appreciate more than Shukaku can now roam free while still keeping in contact with Gaara, plus if he was ever extracted from there isn't a Lady Chiyo to give him a second life.

I sometimes think that too but I think I appreciate more than Shukaku can now roam free while still keeping in contact with Gaara, plus if he was ever extracted from there isn't a Lady Chiyo to give him a second life.
A shitposty idea I had a few years back is an AU where Kurama just leaves Naruto's body post-WA (though leaving some chakra in Naruto), turns himself into a regular sized fox (same type of jutsu Tsunade used), and roams free outside of Naruto and do whatever he wants.

A shitposty idea I had a few years back is an AU where Kurama just leaves Naruto's body post-WA (though leaving some chakra in Naruto), turns himself into a regular sized fox (same type of jutsu Tsunade used), and roams free outside of Naruto and do whatever he wants.
"Oh shoot, oh no, oh man, Fused Momoshiki, please stop killing me."

"Oh no, Fused Momoshiki is killing Naruto!"

2-foot tall sillhouette appears on the horizon

Back