• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ohhh there is already a feat, obito used 7 tail beasts chakra to make a limited Tsukuyomi, which creates a one to one replica of the real world in terms of universal construct. This world can be accessed by time-space ninjustsu, furthermore when nard returns to his original world he had minatos hokage cloak which went way only because the limited Tsukuyomi was undone.
not happening lol. it's literally just an illusion. Anyone who told you it creates an actual universe is lying to you
Nard out scales bro in intelligence, BIQ, and in general skill, the only thing goku is better at is ap
general intelligence? sure? Naruto is severely lagging behind Goku in BIQ and skill, there is simply no comparison between them. it's obvious to anyone who watches the shows

CoAT should cover those, and doesn't nard have accelerated development? Plus don't think that's helping when you thousand of clones jumping your ass

CoAT is limited to its feats only. Nard's accelerated development is no where near as insane as Goku's who jumped multiple infinities in power in less than 48 minutes. Goku's superior AoE, AP and range takes care of any clones

Nard also has those, except for the ap and lifting strength. Basically my point bro is better at smashing thing
In fact, we can say that Naruto can win with Genjutsu in a match of equal speed. Of course, Naruto does not prefer to do genjutsu, and even if he were to do it, preparation is needed for Gamma Genjutsu. I can say that if it was 2-C Itachi and not 2-C Naruto, he would definitely beat Goku.

not happening lol. it's literally just an illusion. Anyone who told you it creates an actual universe is lying to you
It literally does, obito says himself. And what about the minato hokage cloak or the fact that nard get damaged in the real world even though he was harmed in a supposed genjutsu
general intelligence? sure? Naruto is severely lagging behind Goku in BIQ and skill, there is simply no comparison between them. it's obvious to anyone who watches the shows
Never saw DBZ, but can bro make multiple step plans with perfect execution like nard, as far as I know DBZ is a series of big explosion
CoAT is limited to its feats only. Nard's accelerated development is no where near as insane as Goku's who jumped multiple infinities in power in less than 48 minutes. Goku's superior AoE, AP and range takes care of any clones
Didn't CoAT creat all the jutsu in nard. Further exemplifies my argument, goku is a guy of ap

It literally does, obito says himself. And what about the minato hokage cloak or the fact that nard get damaged in the real world even though he was harmed in a supposed genjutsu
could just be a property of that specific genjutsu. it's never gonna get treated as universe creation lmao
Never saw DBZ,
the only relevant part of your comment
Didn't CoAT creat all the jutsu in nard. Further exemplifies my argument, goku is a guy of ap
it creating all jutsu in Naruto doesnt mean it encompasses abilities in other series too thats a no limits fallacy. holy **** your case of naruto fanaticism is worse than I thought lmao
I don't want to hear it. Goku is from a verse that can overpower haxs with raw AP
stay ignorant then lol

could just be a property of that specific genjutsu. it's never gonna get treated as universe creation lmao

it creating all jutsu in Naruto doesnt mean it encompasses abilities in other series too thats a no limits fallacy. holy **** your case of naruto fanaticism is worse than I thought lmao

stay ignorant then lol
Mate, you know, you can give less offensive answers.

Yea right, when it's explicitly stated that it creates a physical and you wanna ignore that or the fact that nard bring something from the supposed genjutsu world into reality huh?
Equal stats nards taking it
I am talking about all the abilites in nard, and i assure you there enough to contend with any bs DBZ has to offer. And this is a nard thread what did you expect, your just going off your own opinion that if a character should scale to that or not. It's like the supernova argument all over again
stay ignorant then lol
Nah

Got up to ep 10, I can definitely see why people might not like this. In comparison to Naruto it’s much more “grounded” and “chill”. It’s not bad but I can see the complaints. The conflict between Naruto and boruto is kinda dumb. Like can’t Naruto have take a day or two off and leave on of his shadow clones to do the work well he spends some quality time with his family? I’m fine with naruto having trouble connecting to boruto considering bro was a whole orphan but naruto being absent really shouldn’t be a thing
ur not wrong but when kakashi was telling naruto how clones work he states that all the experience and mental work are used. Fighting is a different thing, doing work is different. All experiences gained by the clone gets redirected to the user as well as the fatigue gained from the clones go back to Naruto, plus the exhaustion from maintaining the clones mean that he's probably knocked out for more than a day.

It's probably alot harder to maintain clones to do paper work rather than him doing it himself, also coupled with the fact that he has this weird obligation to do the work himself. I don't remember if it's in the anime but in the movie he refused Shikamaru's help because he believed its something only he should do as Hokage.

All in all though, whether the explanation actually makes sense or not, the writers chose this direction to make tension between Naruto and Boruto. Even after the whole Momoshiki arc (which you'll see later), Naruto slowly starts to take more time off to hang out with his family and spend time with them, splitting the work with him and Shikamaru. He doesn't use his clones because that mental strain would naturally drain him. Yes he has massive amounts of chakra, but he doesn't have unlimited mental storage.

Ikemoto: dragon ball is my inspiration and if you look at my work it reflects that a lot.
Me staring at kid buu smashing planets to dust and screaming and destroying dimensions while sasuke susanoo sword just raises dust when he strikes the ground
me waiting for Ikemoto/studio pierrot to show an otsutsuki handwave planets like King Vegeta:

ur not wrong but when kakashi was telling naruto how clones work he states that all the experience and mental work are used. Fighting is a different thing, doing work is different. All experiences gained by the clone gets redirected to the user as well as the fatigue gained from the clones go back to Naruto, plus the exhaustion from maintaining the clones mean that he's probably knocked out for more than a day.

It's probably alot harder to maintain clones to do paper work rather than him doing it himself, also coupled with the fact that he has this weird obligation to do the work himself. I don't remember if it's in the anime but in the movie he refused Shikamaru's help because he believed its something only he should do as Hokage.

All in all though, whether the explanation actually makes sense or not, the writers chose this direction to make tension between Naruto and Boruto. Even after the whole Momoshiki arc (which you'll see later), Naruto slowly starts to take more time off to hang out with his family and spend time with them, splitting the work with him and Shikamaru. He doesn't use his clones because that mental strain would naturally drain him. Yes he has massive amounts of chakra, but he doesn't have unlimited mental storage.
It really isn’t, we see naruto throw his clones at people to gain info. There’s no reason why it wouldn’t work for paper work. Heck he even dose it when talking to boruto or attending events. We both naruto has a shit ton of chakra and stamina, a days worth of work from a clone is not taking him out

So he can maintain a big amount of clones during the war but he can’t do it for some paper work? He’d still be doing the work himself, expect it’s a clone of himself.

I’ll seeing when I get there

no, the mental strain of doing paper work already drains Naruto by the end of the day, and ur saying that you want him to set up clones (more than one) to do it while also spending time with his family and kids (whether that's training, or going out with them). That will undoubtedly stress his mental state and make him pass out mid day.

So he can maintain a big amount of clones during the war but he can’t do it for some paper work?
I'm not saying it makes sense, im just saying how it is in the context of Boruto.

Naruto can stay up for days fighting but can't when it comes to work, he's clearly not built for work and it shows. Trying to compare fighting and paperwork is like trying to compare apples to oranges.

It really isn’t, we see naruto throw his clones at people to gain info. There’s no reason why it wouldn’t work for paper work. Heck he even dose it when talking to boruto or attending events. We both naruto has a shit ton of chakra and stamina, a days worth of work from a clone is not taking him out

So he can maintain a big amount of clones during the war but he can’t do it for some paper work? He’d still be doing the work himself, expect it’s a clone of himself.

I’ll seeing when I get there
Actually using his clones for paper work may likely just scramble his head tbh. It's not the same as experience in battle

no, the mental strain of doing paper work already drains Naruto by the end of the day, and ur saying that you want him to set up clones (more than one) to do it while also spending time with his family and kids (whether that's training, or going out with them). That will undoubtedly stress his mental state and make him pass out mid day.
That’s because his doing it ever single day. And? Experienced way more recoil from training his raseshrukin
I'm not saying it makes sense, im just saying how it is in the context of Boruto.

Naruto can stay up for days fighting but can't when it comes to work, he's clearly not built for work and it shows. Trying to compare fighting and paperwork is like trying to compare apples to oranges.
It really isn’t, naruto is shown constantly putting in all nighters seemly regularly. People even tell him to chill out and not work so much. His never fought as long as his been doing paperwork

That’s because his doing it ever single day. And? Experienced way more recoil from training his raseshrukin
once again ur equivocating the stress of training vs the stress of doing school/work, something that isn't ever made clear in the manga AFAIK.

I mean we could go back and forth but the real reason is plot. Naruto cares very, very deeply for Konoha and his job and takes on way too much responsibility, to the detriment of his personal life. I don't get the impression he absolutely can't get away from work, just that he's motivated to give it his all.

On what basis? His used shadow clones for training while gaining info from asuma and he was just fine
1 shadow clone saw increase in penetrative power from a weapon when chakra was applied.
Naruto is kinda a feel his way into knowing stuff. It has been established repeatedly naruto is a genius on a pratical aspect and not theory. Explaining stuff tends to make it complex for him.

Imagine several naruto clones working on paper work for completely different things including reports on missions, assigning missions, budget, finance e.t.c all at once at the end of the day just flooding into his brain. That's not exactly going to be a good thing.
Also if naruto used your method at the end of each day he would just slump and pass out when he releases the clones.

nI04otj.png

So I’m supposed to believe that Naruto and Sasuke just miraculously went from fighting a Tier 5 Madara to somehow hanging with a universal level threat

1 shadow clone saw increase in penetrative power from a weapon when chakra was applied.
Naruto is kinda a feel his way into knowing stuff. It has been established repeatedly naruto is a genius on a pratical aspect and not theory. Explaining stuff tends to make it complex for him.

Imagine several naruto clones working on paper work for completely different things including reports on missions, assigning missions, budget, finance e.t.c all at once at the end of the day just flooding into his brain. That's not exactly going to be a good thing.
Also if naruto used your method at the end of each day he would just slump and pass out when he releases the clones.
He did the same thing in the war and he was just fine.

I never said he should do it ever day just here and there. It shouldn’t be so extremely difficult to spend a day or two with his family
once again ur equivocating the stress of training vs the stress of doing school/work, something that isn't ever made clear in the manga AFAIK.

I mean we could go back and forth but the real reason is plot. Naruto cares very, very deeply for Konoha and his job and takes on way too much responsibility, to the detriment of his personal life. I don't get the impression he absolutely can't get away from work, just that he's motivated to give it his all.
Yes because it’s never shown or stated or even implied to be to much for him. The problem is the amount of paperwork and how much he dose. Not the paperwork itself

And my point is it doesn’t make since. He’ll use it for events. But can’t even send one clone over to at least have family dinner?like he has the best tool for multitasking and the stamina to use it but his somehow still absent from his own kids and wife? I get his dedicated to his job and the stress can be to much for him at the times but the fact he can barely give his family the time of day doesn’t make sense.

So I’m supposed to believe that Naruto and Sasuke just miraculously went from fighting a Tier 5 Madara to somehow hanging with a universal level threat
Assuming Kaguya does scale to Universal, wouldn't that just bump Madara to Tier 2? Was Madara ever stated to cap at Tier 5?

Back