• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tenji be like

IMG_4259.png
Sigh..smash. Next question.

If Naruto really got an Anime Remake, how many “seasons” do you think it would require to complete the series?

I think it would require too much, which is why we won’t get one. Now of days, 2 Cour Seasons are slowly being phased out for 1 Cour Seasons. Part 1 alone would require 3 (Maybe 4) Seasons of 24 Eps. Shippuden would DEFINITELY require more than that… it’s a 10 year Commitment.

I would love a remake but… I prefer those resources go to new IP.

If Naruto really got an Anime Remake, how many “seasons” do you think it would require to complete the series?

I think it would require too much, which is why we won’t get one. Now of days, 2 Cour Seasons are slowly being phased out for 1 Cour Seasons. Part 1 alone would require 3 (Maybe 4) Seasons of 24 Eps. Shippuden would DEFINITELY require more than that… it’s a 10 year Commitment.

I would love a remake but… I prefer those resources go to new IP.
Bro.....One piece is getting one.

Bro.....One piece is getting one.
Japanese Studios =\= Netflix. Even then, One Piece is getting One Arc w/o NFLX being obligated to continue it past it.

So unless Netflix is also getting the rights to remake Naruto w/o being obligated to remake the ENTIRE series, then i don’t see Studio Perriot pulling that trigger.

In Code's defense, Boruto is full of frauds.
First up we have Fraudwaki:
main-qimg-c872a754344e1e0dc7d53f13bfa4693c

Base Kawaki being fed dirt by a claw grime. You know, Code's underlings? I wouldn't be surprised if Kawaki without Karma is tree level.
iia4Vad.jpeg

Here is Kawaki fainting after a hickey. Also why are his Ls so sexual. Anyways, it's not really a surprise since he learned from the best, Isshiki
main-qimg-812ce5bd224c3c47310600446a958e02-lq

Bro was folded by Kaguya and now continues to hide behind the "off guard" excuse. But that is not all.
main-qimg-830b263b98b414e9a283b25040847687-lq

I can't defend this. Blud was killed because of a Shadow clone. This is reaching Madara levels of disrespect now. At least Madara didn't die because of a Shadow clone. Bro then proceeded to get stomped on.

Last but not the least, we have Momoshiki. It runs in the clan I guess. To be tricked by kids.
dawtru5-18596158-f635-4904-89dc-d160af556d8d.jpg

Not just that. Bro was giggling like a schoolgirl talking about some prophecy:
78b7d179ad9225d882dfabbc698a2f48.jpg

8xTdAOl.jpeg

Now what happened about that you ask? Blud had a full meltdown when Boruto didn't even gaf.
GiqZ5TE.jpeg

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't show up in TBV out of sheer embarrassment. Not to mention, bro got packed up by N&S after acting so high and mighty. I would hide too.

So… Is Hashirama Considered a “Tiered” in Naruto Franchise Now?

• God Tier: Shibai
  • Top Tier: Baryon Mode Naruto / Isshiki
  • High Tier: Daemon (Maybe TBV Boruto and Kawaki)
  • Mid Tier: Limitless Code
  • Low Tier: Jigen
  • Trash Tier: SPSM Naruto / Rinne-Sasuke / Fused Momoshiki
What’s below Trash Tier? 💀

Pretty certain these are all God tiers.
Also Daemon>Isshiki and Baryon mode Naruto.

I think most people lump everyone from Sage of Six Paths level characters all the way up to your Isshiki’s in the god tier ngl, basically the tier 5 goons.

No he's considered "Tired". He's not relevant anymore. Until we get the statement that Shibai did all that just to achieve 1% of Hashirama's power.

After a long battle against the self-aware divine trees, Boruto manages to defeat them with great effort, thanks to the support of the Hidden Leaf Village. However, something bad was about to happen. Code emerges from a Claw Mark on Jura's body and confronts him.

"You were created with my power; all of you are a part of me. It's time to return to your progenitor," Code declares before absorbing all the divine trees and transforming into an Otsutsuki.

OXCrnY9.jpeg

I think we’re going to find out that Otsutsuki are Descendants of Divine Tree’s who became Self-Aware.

Thus the reason “why” they go from planet to planet eating Chakra. Becoming “Gods” was just an accident, but now that became what they aspire for.

I think we’re going to find out that Otsutsuki are Descendants of Divine Tree’s who became Self-Aware.

Thus the reason “why” they go from planet to planet eating Chakra. Becoming “Gods” was just an accident, but now that became what they aspire for.
No this would not make sense at all. So what did the first God tree eat? Let's say it miraculously existed or was created by a superior entity and happened to be on a planet , it then ate the inhabitants and became self aware and then what flew away to another planet to find an unevolved form of itself, stop it from eating anything else, take it, find another version of itself, make it evolve, it then magically Has karma, prepares a vessel then feeds itself to the 10 tails and boom we have the first chakra fruit.

This is a very unrealistic plot even for boruto.

I'm more likely to believe self aware God trees is a clan law that must never be allowed to happen and if it does the clan must interfere and eliminate immediately

Inspired from another anime I've watched. The Shinju could've been the old gods (race). They were humanoid, neutral and blended with nature. But then the Otsutsuki enslaved them, and ran experiments on them to make them lose their sentience and turned them into 10 tails. This revelation might fuel Jura's hatred against the Otsutsuki and he might decide to join Boruto when the war arc finally drops.

Inspired from another anime I've watched. The Shinju could've been the old gods (race). They were humanoid, neutral and blended with nature. But then the Otsutsuki enslaved them, and ran experiments on them to make them lose their sentience and turned them into 10 tails. This revelation might fuel Jura's hatred against the Otsutsuki and he might decide to join Boruto when the war arc finally drops.
Shinsekai yori?

Back