• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Only good thing about this chapter was the Juubi/Adi stuff and the photo of Boruto showing omnipotence not warping RW.
Lmao itā€™s still falls under RW, the description of the ability is to do anything the user desires. RW to achieve memory manip is still RW. Just like RW to create fire.

Rasengan barrage is the 2x amp.
Where is this stated?

The only statement the gives the 2x boost is when the Rasengan clashes with each whilst having opposing rotations. This very specific technique gives a 2x to the attack. No other Rasengan Variants Naruto has used has that mechanic, Naruto rarely used two-handed Rasengans, and when he there's still the fact that he needs to grind both Rasengans together. The justification, hence, should be specific how Naruto gets the boost. Saying "higher with Rasengan Variants" is a gross overgeneralization, and the subsequent description makes no mention of the specific technique the 2x amp is hinging on.

I really think this 2x amp thing needs to be dumped.
Imagine for example sage mode gets a 10x multiplier approved. Automatically six path sage mode has to scale at least relative or higher than the final ap value you get when naruto uses sage mode coz it is a far stronger form than it.
I know that.

But the 2x multiplier value hinges on a very specific technique of the Rasengan. And I don't think it's reasonable to say that just because this specific tech gives 2x AP boost means all of Naruto's stronger techs should now have 2x+ AP amp especially when none of his strongest techniques does this mechanic. It's like calc stacking, but with Rasengans.

To be honest, I think the Rasengans should just be unquantifiably stronger than his SPSM AP value (177 exatons), instead of giving him 2x that value from a very specific tech that Naruto never uses.

Anyway, if you're gonna keep that value, at least give my boy Sasuke a 300+ exaton value via Chidori variants, and Susano'o Chidori, too.

It feels like y'all have a hidden agenda to always make Naruto way stronger than Sasuke despite them being equals fr fr.

agreed. the chapter was enjoyable.

I've enjoyed every chapter of tbv so far
Ikemoto is also improving a lot, dues should be given. and seems kishi is moving the plot along better now(still hate off-screens though, hope anime fleshes out Sasuke vs Code) though I donā€™t really like shipping teases or whatever, IMO whoever Boruto ends up with is fair. Though ngl slightly biased to Sarada. And finally the New villains just give me that Vibe(especially bug when he stared back at eida while she used senrigan)

It is very dumb for Rasengan Barrage and Planetary Rasengan to be bigger amps than the KA and PS icl
Is the Rasengan Barrage the attack that gives the 2x value?

Isn't it just the double Rasengan grinding together?

Also, yeah. 2 Rasengans grinding together is a bigger amp than PS and KA is problematic.

Where is this stated?

The only statement the gives the 2x boost is when the Rasengan clashes with each whilst having opposing rotations. This very specific technique gives a 2x to the attack. No other Rasengan Variants Naruto has used has that mechanic, Naruto rarely used two-handed Rasengans, and when he there's still the fact that he needs to grind both Rasengans together. The justification, hence, should be specific how Naruto gets the boost. Saying "higher with Rasengan Variants" is a gross overgeneralization, and the subsequent description makes no mention of the specific technique the 2x amp is hinging on.

I really think this 2x amp thing needs to be dumped.

I know that.

But the 2x multiplier value hinges on a very specific technique of the Rasengan. And I don't think it's reasonable to say that just because this specific tech gives 2x AP boost means all of Naruto's stronger techs should now have 2x+ AP amp especially when none of his strongest techniques does this mechanic. It's like calc stacking, but with Rasengans.

To be honest, I think the Rasengans should just be unquantifiably stronger than his SPSM AP value (177 exatons), instead of giving him 2x that value from a very specific tech that Naruto never uses.
No one gives him a 2x value for everything. I don't know how else to tell you this.

If I have 3 attacks flame, wind and lightning. And I can combine flame and wind together to increase my ap by 2x I now have 4 types of attack. If later on a statement I have accompanies that saying "lightning is my strongest attack" immediately by default my lightning ap must always be at least same ap value as the wind x fire technique and unquantifiably higher. Because if you don't treat it like that it goes against the statement.

If odama rasengan is stated to be his most potent rasengan then logically it must be stronger than 2 handed rasengan. If odama rasengan sits at 177exatons and then double handed is 300+ don't you see we have contradicted the statement that odama rasengan is his strongest? So logically odama rasengan must be stronger than the 300+. Actually it should be much and I mean much much more higher. You literally see his odama rasengan in base one shot someone that could fight with the on par for a long time. You don't see the power difference?
If you agree with the sage mode analogy why are you still arguing. It works the same way, any technique naruto has that is stronger than the 2 handed rasengan would be default carry that value

Anyway, if you're gonna keep that value, at least give my boy Sasuke a 300+ exaton value via Chidori variants, and Susano'o Chidori, too.

It feels like y'all have a hidden agenda to always make Naruto way stronger than Sasuke despite them being equals fr fr.
Bro come on. We already going to buff sasuke to match polar particles naruto , there is no bias. This one just has no bases. But hope you know the multiplier is what gets his susanoo this high

Bro come on. We already going to buff sasuke to match polar particles naruto , there is no bias.
Wtf is the Polar Particles about?

Also, Sasuke should really get the 300+ exaton value. He already matched Six Paths Kurama Avatar Naruto's TBB, which has the same mechanics as a Rasengan. Which going by the current line of logic, should be stronger than the 2x amp from which this whole ordeal stems from.

He isnā€™t gonna have a pre timeskip key, Rinneganless Sasuke is just New Era Sasuke without Rinnegan abilities. If he gets stronger post TS heā€™ll get a new key

So the not dying to Code thing isnā€™t enough by itself?
By itself no. We should really wait to see if we get more context behind how that fight went down cuz this new chapter only really teases us and doesnā€™t provide anything about that fight, or at least so it seems.

I can't find the thread where the Naruto characters got downgraded, does anyone else have it?

Wtf is the Polar Particles about?

Also, Sasuke should really get the 300+ exaton value. He already matched Six Paths Kurama Avatar Naruto's TBB, which has the same mechanics as a Rasengan. Which going by the current line of logic, should be stronger than the 2x amp from which this whole ordeal stems from.
Bro with susanoo sasuke has a far higher than that value. It covers that already.
And later on the polar particles

Bro with susanoo sasuke has a far higher than that value. It covers that already.
And later on the polar particles
He doesn't. As it stands currently, the Rasengan Barrage gives a way stronger boost than Kurama Avatar and Susano'o.

For this reason, I think it'd be better to give Sasuke the same value with Chidori variants, which is consistently on par with Naruto's Rasengans. Hell, Sasuke's Chidori Sword succeeded in doing to a post-Shinju absorption Juubi Madara what Youton: Rasenshuriken failed to do to a weaker Madara (which currently is considered stronger than Rasengan Barrage 2x value).

By itself no. We should really wait to see if we get more context behind how that fight went down cuz this new chapter only really teases us and doesnā€™t provide anything about that fight, or at least so it seems.
I think the clear implication here, just in case we won't be seeing the full details of the fight anytime soon, is that Sasuke urged Boruto to run, which he did. And Sasuke fought Code, along with his Grimes, till the next day. Sasuke held off Code long enough that Code eventually just stopped pursuing Boruto, and just ran along home. Sasuke was probably defeated sometime during dawn, before Boruto returned to the battlefield.

I think it's safe to say that Sasuke is just that strong IMO.

Back