• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Right, I dont think they will ever give Boruto sage mode. They arent even giving him Momoshikis Rinnegan, monkey golem or chakra weapons, either. Looks like they said "screw that" and are giving him mostly original jutsu and Jogan later on.

Are the toads his or is it possible Koji just gave them to him to plant on Code?

Now I want real planet or dimension destroying, none of that weak ass "we can go all out here in this barren dimension" and then building level feats ensue, lol
Chil bro. It's a time skip. No need to tone down fights any longer. You'll get what you want

Right, I dont think they will ever give Boruto sage mode. They arent even giving him Momoshikis Rinnegan, monkey golem or chakra weapons, either. Looks like they said "screw that" and are giving him mostly original jutsu and Jogan later on.
Chakra weapons are kinshiki’s ability I’m pretty sure, but otherwise yeah it seems to be going this route

Are the toads his or is it possible Koji just gave them to him to plant on Code?
Yeah I can see that being possible too

Am I seeing things or does the hand sign boruto do at the end of the chapter look exactly like the one he used for the jougan?
Probably reverse summoning or Something, Sasuke did something similar during the Final fight. Jogan is too early to be shown , we don’t even know his full capabilities with Karma yet.

Beautiful
funny.gif

It's interesting that Boruto keeps saying "before the planet stops spinning".

Is he implying it eventually stops spinning at some point? Maybe after a Divine Fruit gets cultivated.

Uh even irl Earth will eventually stop spinning
Yup... Humanity is ****** if we don't learn how to traverse space.
  1. The Big-Rip
  2. Heat Death
  3. Swallowed by the Sun's Expansion
  4. Earth Stops Spinning
Whichever comes first... and that's assuming we don't get clipped by a stray life wiping asteroid.

1. The Big-Rip
  2. Heat Death
  4. Earth Stops Spinning
Whichever comes first... and that's assuming we don't get clipped by a stray life wiping asteroid.
Someone needs to plant a Chakra fruit. Anyone got an unused Ten Tails lying around?

1. The Big-Rip
  2. Heat Death
  4. Earth Stops Spinning
I mean we have advanced a TON in that field in just the past century

So... You guys think Boruto is gonna flex on Kawaki too? Clearly Kawaki isn't gonna let him go without trying to get at him? I think Boruto will do something that gets the best of Kawaki to give him time to do a Reverse summoning to Code's Dimension.

Considering it absorbs all the planets chakra and it’s implicitly stated that chakra is what makes the planet rotate so ig so

Considering it absorbs all the planets chakra and it’s implicitly stated that chakra is what makes the planet rotate so ig so
Wouldn't this mean that each Chakra fruit is at least a planets rotational energy + whatever life energy it had?
Resulting in the fact that Momoshiki (in the anime at least) would have like, over a dozen chakra fruits worth of chakra aka over a dozen planet rotation energy amounts?
Might be just crack tbh

personally I don’t believe we can claim that the overtime damage is equal to the initial force of the impact every second, since he’s in visibly less pain from the passive damage than the initial attack itself.

personally I don’t believe we can claim that the overtime damage is equal to the initial force of the impact every second, since he’s in visibly less pain from the passive damage than the initial attack itself.
What if the Initial is only Boruto’s AP+Earth KE, and the Overtime is just The Earth’s KE acting alone in perpetuity?

Well if a Divine Tree absorbs an entire planet's kinetic energy, the Chakra fruit would contain 5-C energy. (2.58 * 10^29J)

Though it's probably a lot more than that. Considering divine tree victim planets turn into barren wastelands, it probably also absorbs the energy of an entire planet's core. Which will eventually remove a planet's protective magnetic field, exposing it to harmful cosmic radiations and solar winds.

Using earth as a reference, the earth core has a total heat content of roughly 2 x 10^31J (Table 2.17 from page 109 of Chemistry of the Climate System by Detlev Möller), around 11 times baseline Low 5-B. The rotational KE of earth is insignificant compared to this.

Besides the energy that exists in real life, divine tree absorbs a planet's natural energy and also absorbs energy from living beings, which is another unquantifiable boost to the total energy pool of a Chakra fruit.

A Divine Tree extracting energy of our earth would be at least have 2.0258 x 10^31J (Low 5-B)

Back