• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wonder if Anyone stats Anime Baryon is stronger than Manga Baryon after I reading M3X's thread about Anime and Manga canon.

Anime: Nardo's thousand clones against Jigen
Manga: Nardo's only three or five against Jigen

Don't rate Naruto based on how many clones he can make.
Ikemoto/Kodachi didn't write the fight like that because it would be hard to draw. Naruto always used cloens when Kishimoto was the main artist, even Adult Naruto in Gaiden which people claim had been nerfed.

Spamming thousands of clones is sumn only kid Naruto did to make up for his lack of skill with sheer numbers
Since Shippuden, Naruto only used as many as he needed in the situation

I mean he spammed them against Kaguya, he still does it
Yes he did but that’s cause his plan at the time was to overwhelm her so she could hop dimensions and he’d follow her.
When that failed he changed the plan to hiding his real body in the sea of clones and making sure she didn’t go back to the root dimension Obito and Sakura were in, that’s also why he wasn’t attacking and was on the defensive just buying time.
I should’ve specified that I meant making thousands and attacking🤔

Adult Naruto is also in control of every clone simultaneously and is multitasking through all of them
Wonder what to even classify that as

Bruh I feel like these moments be underrated, part 1 Team 7 is just adorable 😭

aaa5a2b77433e3b4594e17e12322091a.png
0036-005.png
0036-005.png
0036-005.png
DV77dxaWsAEYsuM.png

I have a question, why cutting shinju isn't a planet lvl feat? If Amado explained that shinju can extend deep into the planet and reach all its corners
7483888-backgroundofotsutsukip3.png

And the intelligence ninjas said that the juubi has the same energy as a planet
rJDldh6_d.webp

Naruto only cut the tree itself, not all of its roots. If you could vaporize the entire tree at once including the roots, then that might be close to planet level.

Oh yeah can't the God Tree thing be calculated since Naruto yeeted it super high into the sky? Plus the tree flew up and got absorbed by Madara before even Lee could notice so the timeframe should be pretty small

Oh yeah can't the God Tree thing be calculated since Naruto yeeted it super high into the sky? Plus the tree flew up and got absorbed by Madara before even Lee could notice so the timeframe should be pretty small
That feat used to be High 6-A, but now that the country sizes have been downgraded and the God Tree's size is much smaller, we'd be lucky if that feat is even tier 6 now lol.

On this page there are many characters who are given a certain level without calculations, the shinju consumes life on the planets, each of its roots expands deep into the planet, it has the energy of a planet, I don't see why not consider it planet level

Back