• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@UchihaSlayer96 Regarding the speed scaling, does the speed Kakashi is currently listed at in this new thread multiply with 1st Gate? (Low-Mid 5 Digit Mach)
It would. But Kakashi's 1st Gate stats aren't listed on his profiles since he never used it outside that one time during training.

But this would scale to Guy, who with 1st Gate would be borderline Sub-Rel+

Is the Byakugan also a perception/reaction speed amp? Neji only uses it to watch 5th Gate Lee, which I assume implies Base Neji wasn’t able to perceive Lee w/o it, as with the other Genin.

Is the Byakugan also a perception/reaction speed amp? Neji only uses it to watch 5th Gate Lee, which I assume implies Base Neji wasn’t able to perceive Lee w/o it, as with the other Genin.
I would agree with it maybe amping perception speed, but I think maybe seeing chakra just helped in case Lee got obscured.

That sort of stuff is specifically noted to be Sharingan's specialty.

Maybe he uses it to see Lee's Chakra idk.

3rd Hokage might be the biggest fraud in the series.

Mf said he will take care of Naruto and just didn't do shit lmao.
I said that in a thread, and someone started arguing with me for like a week about it, going "What, is he supposed to take care of every kid in the village?"

Not only are those completely different things... YES! THAT IS HIS JOB!

Did Naruto have no inheritance from whatever remnants of property the Uzumaki clan had in Konoha? Or was that all taken in by the state/village and he was just given bare minimum?

So did they just leave that Uzumaki Mask Shrine in a state of disrepair intentionally? Or just didn't bother with it as they had no clue or overtime lost information about its importance?
Oh wait, wasn't there a scene where he wanted to buy a mask and that guy just threw it at him? If so, having that shrine might have been nice.

Nard's parents were broke asf ngl. Also why didn't Jiraiya check up on him earlier. Ain't he the one who named the kid? That's why he'll never be Orochimaru.

Last edited:
That's why Iruka is the goat. Kakashi and Jiraiya could care less about Naruto. Hiruzen cared little.

You can't tell me they all feared danzo to not even check up on your master/student son?

TBF with Jiraiya he was busy with his Spy Network and wasn't often in the village, plus maybe he felt it was better if Naruto didn't grew up under him since he was pervert.

TBF with Jiraiya he was busy with his Spy Network and wasn't often in the village, plus maybe he felt it was better if Naruto didn't grew up under him since he was pervert.
Tbh, I think Kushina literally said "Stay away from Jiraiya until you're older," and he probably has a similar line of reasoning.

I still sometimes wonder why is child Naruto so poor. Minato was the damn Hokage where did all that inheritance money go?

I still sometimes wonder why is child Naruto so poor. Minato was the damn Hokage where did all that inheritance money go?
Maybe he didn't have a big inheritance? Also remember that Naruto's parentage was a secret on all accounts so it would be weird that this orphan kid has so much money.

where did all that inheritance money go?
Uhh? The village has to take Naruto's inheritance from his father and clan so that uhh? So that the village can umm? Protect? Uh yes, protect Naruto from Minato's enemies! It's uhh? It's obviously for his own good and protection that Naruto receives only the bare minimum allowance so that he can learn to be independent, responsible, humble, and value hardwork as he grows.

This plan of action is something that both Minato and Kushina would have approved of ~ The Third Hokage

Then there's the case of young Sasuke. Witnessing the massacre of his clan would obviously be a traumatic experience for one so young. It's clear that he needs to cope the lose of his clan by himself. This experience will strengthen him therefore it is unnecessary for him to receive therapy.

It is also unnecessary for him to be given a caretaker, nor a large allowance. Giving him the bare minimum allowance as well as help will help foster the lessons of independence, responsibility, humbleness, and hardwork as he grows.

This will surely strengthen his ties to the village ~ The Third Hokage

Then there's the case of young Sasuke. Witnessing the massacre of his clan would obviously be a traumatic experience for one so young. It's clear that he needs to cope the lose of his clan by himself. This experience will strengthen him therefore it is unnecessary for him to receive therapy.

It is also unnecessary for him to be given a caretaker, nor a large allowance. Giving him the bare minimum allowance as well as help will help foster the lessons of independence, responsibility, humbleness, and hardwork as he grows.

This will surely strengthen his ties to the village ~ The Third Hokage
I'm pretty sure Sasuke got the inheritance from everyone in his clan who died.

Maybe he didn't have a big inheritance?
I'm pretty sure Minato has shit loads of money. According to the databook Minato had completed 847 missions, 323 of them being A-Rank and another 39 being S-Rank. The S Rank missions alone would give him over 39 million Ryo, larger than Asuma's bounty of 35 million. Not to mention whatever wages he got while being Hokage.

That is a ton of money that's not going to Naruto.

Are you guys suggesting Hiruzen comitted financial fraud against Nard? Damn his fradulence extends to multiple domains. He's an Extraordinary Fraud.

Hiruzen really got screwed over when he was revived lmao. All the other Hokage are revived in their prime or at least close to and he got resurrected as an ancient relic 😂

She’s 12!!! What and there training to be ninja! Are they just straight up child soldiers?!
Yes.

Tho iirc young genins like that are usually sent on D-rank missions where they just do things like catch a missing cat. Stuff that is completely harmless to the ninjas.

There also C-Rank missions which has minimal if any combat with other ninjas, and is usually things like bodyguard duty.

Though for some reason the chunin exams are some pretty hardcore shit even though the participants haven't done anything that dangerous in their previous missions. Imagine just catching your 80th cat and suddenly told you have to beat each other to near death in the chunin exams lmao.

Back