• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
tenor.gif
Spankle's ain't about to deny his Husbando

Nue required Naruto going SPSM to be one shot,
I forget this one. I might need to re-watch the first arc now.
Victor slammed Team 7 who I think at that point had fought Kuu the built to take Otsutsukis bot, and the Kuu scaling applies to new gen and Boro, possibly Konohamaru.
This is just really shaky scaling. So I can't get behind this one.
I mean hey I ain't complaining about a Minato upscale.
Bet.

Victor slammed Team 7 who I think at that point had fought Kuu the built to take Otsutsukis bot, and the Kuu scaling applies to new gen and Boro, possibly Konohamaru.
The Ku thing is quite shaky considering it was hinted that Kara had a hand in his creation
I really don't think they gifted Ohnoki a kaguya level bot
Plus his feats don't line up

I can see the Kara inners like Victor, Deepa and Boro beating Alive minato
They probably have a better speed meta too
Ain't this the guy who pushed back Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo?
He gets blitzed
Possessor of one of the more deadlier jutsu's in the verse
A large chunk of the relevant characters in thd verse probably die to her

And that's the only piece of info you used to scale an entire cast of characters on par with Kaguya? C'mon man. What's next, NNG Sarada is a Kaguya level threat?
I mean it's not really inconsistent considering he casually blocked a stone fist from Kurotsuchi that floored Kinshiki
Wasn't Kuu defeated by an Onoki much inferior to his war version?
Either an outlier/PIS, Ohnoki was mega resolve amped in his final moments, or he is stronger which you can sorta say is implied by his Jinton being at a more precise level iirc
The Ku thing is quite shaky considering it was hinted that Kara had a hand in his creation
I really don't think they gifted Ohnoki a kaguya level bot
Kaguya the Kara victim
Plus his feats don't line up

Depends on ur interpretation of early series powercliffing
I can see the Kara inners like Victor, Deepa and Boro beating Alive minato
They probably have a better speed meta too

Ain't this the guy who pushed back Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo?
He gets blitzed
Who...?
Possessor of one of the more deadlier jutsu's in the verse
A large chunk of the relevant characters in thd verse probably die to her
Yuh

Just came out from an argument of someone saying Daemon can reflect
Someone of a higher dimension killing intent.

I wonder, can Daemon reflect the killing intent of someone of a higher tier than him?

Depends on ur interpretation of early series powercliffing
He did subdue kurotsuchi
And team 7 don't really scale to him from what I remember. Even sage transformation mitsuki got slammed
Definitely has the AP but it doesn't scale to his physicals
Plus his jutsu has a literal gaping hole in it

He got anime?

He did subdue kurotsuchi
And team 7 don't really scale to him from what I remember. Even sage transformation mitsuki got slammed
But they did somewhat fight him even if they lost
Ik who he is I listed him XD I meant if you meant Minato blitzes or Nowaki blitzes
Seems like he intercepted Sasuke's speed here

What hole?

Last edited:
It does have limits. To start with, its shitty conditions, people with sufficient resistances, and higher dimensional beings to name a few.
That said, you can't muscle your way out of hax if you're both within the same dimensionality.
Because a friend of mine said Daemon ability will work on Boundless level Characters

Back