• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That is the point is Madara's Light Fang is faster than his physical 😭😭😭. No way he used attack that slower than his physical after knowing Naruto dodged his physical 🙈🙈. Very not not not similar with that moron cyborg that doesn't even intelegent let alone genius 😭😭😭. Madara is genius 🙈🙈🙈
Who's talking about subjectivity and headcanon now
Repeatingg, the art of repeatinggg 😭😭😭. That Minato's SM boosted ass got kicked by LS character 🤧. Dude is using ******* outdated statement to dismiss ******* newest statement 🤣🤣 like even P1 Kakashi reacted to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Meanwhile Juudara's Light Fang is far faster than P1 Kakashi and Juudara's Light Fang is stated LS 🤣🤣🤣
🤷‍♂️
What is a debunk to Haku being light speed? - Quora

Who's talking about subjectivity and headcanon now

🤷‍♂️
What is a debunk to Haku being light speed? - Quora
Whois again is not CucknatoSparkle 🤗🤗

Haku doesn't corelate with the character being discussed so it is irrelevant 🙈🙈🙈

That say no matter how strong the body and how fast the speed, it's non factor once get into Tsukuyomi world because that world is genjutsu world and get controlled by Itachi xD, learn to read 🤣🤣

Repeatinggg, the art of repeatingggg 🙈. The Kirin stuff get retconned by Madara's Light Fang statement in this whole debate 😭😭

That Samurai guy doesn't have correlation with the character being discussed 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing say Kabuto's attack is LS there xD 🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
Tbh, after seeing all these LS statements, it's honestly pathetic how they aren't MFTL by now.

Kishimoto while writing the 69th speed of light statement in the verse:
cec9a3b157f90f9ce387293845e24aa5.gif
They are, it's just not stated
Whois again is not CucknatoSparkle 🤗🤗

Haku doesn't corelate with the character being discussed so it is irrelevant 🙈🙈🙈
Minato blitzes any speed of Haku
That say no matter how strong the body and how fast the speed, it's non factor once get into Tsukuyomi world because that world is genjutsu world and get controlled by Itachi xD, learn to read 🤣🤣
The point is that he can seemingly cast is on someone LS, meaning he can track them
Repeatinggg, the art of repeatingggg 🙈. The Kirin stuff get retconned by Madara's Light Fang statement in this whole debate 😭😭
Preponderance of evidence go brr
That Samurai guy doesn't have correlation with the character being discussed 🤣🤣🤣
Mifune is not that guy.
Nothing say Kabuto's attack is LS there xD 🙈🙈🙈
It's literally a dragon of light, but I'll admit this is less blatant than some of the others
A lot of these really don't work how you think they would, at all.
?

Minato blitzes any speed of Haku
That statement is about Haku speed when moving between mirrors during that jutsu xD, not Haku pure physical speed 😭😭😭. Source? Trust me bro 🙈
The point is that he can seemingly cast is on someone LS, meaning he can track them
No, that is not what it tells xD, it tell the condition when the target already in his Tsukuyomi Genjutsu world 😭😭😭
Preponderance of evidence go brr
Newer evidence simply retcon old evidence like Susanoo doesn't need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu anymore 🙈🙈. Old evidence shouln't be used if contradict with new evidence 😭
Mifune is not that guy.
He is 🙈🙈🙈
It's literally a dragon of light, but I'll admit this is less blatant than some of the others
Glad you are progressing, keep it up my son 🤗🤗🤗

Last edited:
That statement is about Haku speed when moving between mirrors during that jutsu xD, not Haku pure physical speed 😭😭😭. Source? Trust me bro 🙈
Even when using that speed, Kakashi managed to move a small distance before Haku transferred through mirrors (cause he wasn't close enough to stab Zabuza in the panel after the mirror had already been formed and Haku is shown transferring to the mirror on the left, which Kakashi intercepted with his stab).
14-v7JSGoxeUtrkr.png
15-f04N1fKWWXPDG.png

No, that is not what it tells xD, it tell the condition when the target already in his Tsukuyomi Genjutsu world 😭😭😭
Or it's talking about who can fall victim to the jutsu
Newer evidence simply retcon old evidence like Susanoo doesn't need Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu anymore 🙈🙈. Old evidence shouln't be used if contradict with new evidence 😭
Nah that concept can work in some situations but using it too liberally basically means abandoning consistency.
3T FKS Sasuke rival in base
Glad you are progressing, keep it up my son 🤗🤗🤗
🫵

I hope you realise how stupid you sound. Kirin doesn't use Sasuke's chakra. That's kinda the whole point of using it. It's just natural lightning. No chakra involved other than summoning clouds. It's gonna be the same speed no matter who uses it.
Ah yes. 6c natural lightning. Fantastic

That is the point is Madara's Light Fang is faster than his physical 😭😭😭. No way he used attack that slower than his physical after knowing Naruto dodged his physical 🙈🙈. Very not not not similar with that moron cyborg that doesn't even intelegent let alone genius 😭😭😭. Madara is genius 🙈🙈🙈

Repeatingg, the art of repeatinggg 😭😭😭. That Minato's SM boosted ass got kicked by LS character 🤧. Dude is using ******* outdated statement to dismiss ******* newest statement 🤣🤣 like even P1 Kakashi reacted to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Meanwhile Juudara's Light Fang is far faster than P1 Kakashi and Juudara's Light Fang is stated LS 🤣🤣🤣
What minato sparkle was trying to say that you can use an attack slower than you. I mean delta is clearly much faster than her lasers yet she kept using them repeatedly coz of the effect they have rather than the speed. Up on till that moment none of madara attacks worked prior to that. Limbo got dodged and blocked. His sage art thunder style naruto literally just threw a tso and stopped it. Light fang was able to cut through TSO probably one of the hardest stuff to break I the series. Actually it cut it like it was paper. So tbh light fang was just the best thing in his arsenal at that moment. So yes madara could use a slower but more effective attack, especially one unexpected from his mouth and at close range when he knew his target was already tackling something else

"Bro, why would he use the laser that slices through people instantly if it wasn't faster than his regular attacks?"
Because the laser is ridiculously more potent than everything else he had in his arsenal?

You seriously can't comprehend sacrificing speed for effectiveness and making up for the speed difference by distracting the person and being in close range?

Because the laser is ridiculously more potent than everything else he had in his arsenal?

You seriously can't comprehend sacrificing speed for effectiveness and making up for the speed difference by distracting the person and being in close range?
🤔 but would you really want to do the thing that would definitely kill the opponent instead of just punching them with regular fists?

Why do we assume Delta’s kick was at god tier speeds? Even though she attacked on Eida’s order iirc, she wasn’t “particularly” bloodlusted or serious.

I just recently rewatched the Naruto “What If” filler and i am actually curious. If Minato didn’t choose to Kill Himself and lived with Naruto being the new Jinchuriki and Minato was able to prevent their extermination, by the time Naruto and Sasuke are 17, who would be stronger based on the resources they have available? Naruto or Sasuke.

I just recently rewatched the Naruto “What If” filler and i am actually curious. If Minato didn’t choose to Kill Himself and lived with Naruto being the new Jinchuriki and Minato was able to prevent their extermination, by the time Naruto and Sasuke are 17, who would be stronger based on the resources they have available? Naruto or Sasuke.
More than likely Naruto.

Naruto would've learned the Rasengan and Sage Mode way sooner and possibly even the Flying Thunder God, meanwhile Sasuke would never get the buffs he got with Orochimaru as well as not awakening his Mangekyo unless something really ****** up happened numerous times for him.

Back