• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Still happened like twice at most.
twice more than it needed
Kinda does. Hinata did better against Neji than Sakura ever would
she doesnt die, Hinata was born in one of the most powerful branches in the leaf, Sakura is just a blue collar Ninja
Sakura doesn't have backstory at all.
imagine just being a normal person and not le sad flashback feast
Tsunade's backstory is also amongst the 945345436 sad ones. Doesn't make her any worse.
yeah but she isnt just a sad backstory with a punching bag for a body
Proud failure speech is a music to my ears. Not that I can relate tho.
yeah but Sakura Bullied an Orphan IN front of another Orphan. way more balls of steel
Sakura's motivation is directly stated to be ********** Sasuke's nut bruh.
and yet she did more for naruto in part 1 than the chick that actually does want to dickride him
Hinata's motivation is to prove her Tywin Lannister of a bastard father wrong.
and fails
Not even the same. Hinata just stomps in this category.
her face stomps the ground after Neji clapped her yeah
Not at all.
yes
Can't blame me. They just so happened to be hot and better.
not as hot as someone who can consent 🔥

twice more than it needed
Still happened way lesser than normal. At least tolerable than Sakura's hoey personality.
she doesnt die, Hinata was born in one of the most powerful branches in the leaf, Sakura is just a blue collar Ninja
Excuses? Minato was stomping jonins while Sakura was learning how to walk.
imagine just being a normal person and not le sad flashback feast
The difference is, Sakura doesn't have any backstory at all. Neither good nor bad. She doesn't have one. She doesn't even have canon parents😱
yeah but she isnt just a sad backstory with a punching bag for a body
Yeah, shes just a depreseed drunk. Dont know which ome is worse. No hate to Tsuna tho😞
yeah but Sakura Bullied an Orphan IN front of another Orphan. way more balls of steel
Thats why she's 0/10.
and yet she did more for naruto in part 1 than the chick that actually does want to dickride him
So we capping now.
and fails
We all know Hinata stomps any Hyuga.
her face stomps the ground after Neji clapped her yeah
Neji would have gaped Sakura if they ever fought.
not as hot as someone who can consent 🔥
Bro what?💀

Still happened way lesser than normal. At least tolerable than Sakura's hoey personality.
its tolerable because its not relevant
Excuses? Minato was stomping jonins while Sakura was learning how to walk.
not Sakura's fault she wasnt the child of prophecy who got special treatment from one of the Sannin , while the former was ignored by her teacher and had to seek out Tsunade out on her own
The difference is, Sakura doesn't have any backstory at all. Neither good nor bad. She doesn't have one. She doesn't even have canon parents😱
even better
Yeah, shes just a depreseed drunk. Dont know which ome is worse. No hate to Tsuna tho😞
Depressed Drunk >
Thats why she's 0/10.
thats why she's based. real talk no sugar coating and doesnt hold up the status quo of a corrupt and incestuous clan
So we capping now.
this is a fact, i have the scans to prove it.
We all know Hinata stomps any Hyuga.
sure if you dont count Neji, her sister and any relevant Hyuga at the time
Neji would have gaped Sakura if they ever fought.
she legit can just walk over him right now at the konoha cemetery
Bro what?💀
what indeed

its tolerable because its not relevant
Exactly. It not relevant so it's basically harmless compared to Sakura doing virtually nothing except hitting Naruto more accurately than the real villains.
not Sakura's fault she wasnt the child of prophecy who got special treatment from one of the Sannin , while the former was ignored by her teacher and had to seek out Tsunade out on her own
Minato wasn't a child of prophecy tho. Too bad Sakura was too irrelevant for Kakashi to waste his time on. Tsunade's too nice ngl.
even better
Sakura's on the same level as Tenten in that regards😭
Depressed Drunk >
Ehh it's subjective.
thats why she's based. real talk no sugar coating and doesnt hold up the status quo of a corrupt and incestuous clan
Yes the Hyuga is a corrupt bs clan. Still better than Sakura and her filler parents tho🤷‍♂️
this is a fact, i have the scans to prove it.
No way, bros bout to show me Sakura feeding Naruto rice balls😱
sure if you dont count Neji, her sister and any relevant Hyuga at the time
Og Hinata has always been>Hanabi. Current Hinata stomps any hyuga ever shown.
she legit can just walk over him right now at the konoha cemetery
And you think that's a feat ain't no way. Akamaru>Minato go brrr
what indeed
I deadass don't understand why you said that earlier. OG Hinata is like 11 yes old🤓

Exactly. It not relevant so it's basically harmless
nothing burger
compared to Sakura doing virtually nothing except hitting Naruto more accurately than the real villains.
man will bend over backwards to defend peeping tom Hinata but then use studio pierrot Sakura
Minato wasn't a child of prophecy tho.
Might as well has been
Too bad Sakura was too irrelevant for Kakashi to waste his time on. Tsunade's too nice ngl.
good to thing your proving my point on Nepotism
Sakura's on the same level as Tenten in that regards😭
yeah its nice to have some normal people
Ehh it's subjective.
hmmmmm
Yes the Hyuga is a corrupt bs clan. Still better than Sakura and her filler parents tho🤷‍♂️
id rather have filler parents
No way, bros bout to show me Sakura feeding Naruto rice balls😱
If only this was all, but i mean what does hinata have?, giving naruto ointment? , i mean im more than willing to debunk your argument in real time if you actually have the scans my fellow samurai 8 fan that happens to be objectively wrong.
Og Hinata has always been>Hanabi. Current Hinata stomps any hyuga ever shown.
she stomps her feet and cries
And you think that's a feat ain't no way. Akamaru>Minato go brrr
i mean yes
I deadass don't understand why you said that earlier. OG Hinata is like 11 yes old🤓
you know what i said Mr i think diluted pupils are hot 🤓

Last edited:
man will bend over backwards to defend peeping tom Hinata but then use studio pierrot Sakura
Manga Sakura hit Naruto at least thrice as much Hinata peeped at Naruto even though that was harmless.
Might as well has been
But he isn't. He's just better than Sakura without needing any genes either. He wasn't even stated to have any talent for genjutsu or chakra control yet he could walk all over Sakura.
good to think your proving my point on Nepotism
Nepo>wasting time on fodder.
yeah its nice to have some normal people
Tenten and Sakura should be in slice of life anime or harem since they can't do without riding Sasuke/Neji's nut.
id rather have filler parents
Doesn't matter. Hyuga>Haruno.
If only this was all, but i mean what does hinata have?, giving naruto ointment? , i mean im more than willing to debunk your argument in real time if you actually have the scans my fellow samurai 8 fan that happens to be objectively wrong.
🥱
she stomps her feet and cries
Sakura stomps her feet and dies.
i mean yes
🗿
you know what i said Mr i think diluted pupils are hot 🤓
Still don't know. Are you saying I'm a pedo for defending her just like you are defending Sakura orrrr.....

Manga Sakura hit Naruto at least thrice as much Hinata peeped at Naruto even though that was harmless.
you mean when he randomly turned into a naked woman in front of a bunch of kids?
But he isn't. He's just better than Sakura without needing any genes either. He wasn't even stated to have any talent for genjutsu or chakra control
he was stated to be once in a generation talent that surpassed all other, man really wants us to believe minato was a blue collar dude
Nepo>wasting time on fodder.
this fodder ended up stronger than the Hinata who had to be blessed by sage of the six paths brother to be relevant
Tenten and Sakura should be in slice of life anime or harem since they can't do without riding Sasuke/Neji's nut.
and yet they still did more for their respective dicking riding people than Hinata did
Doesn't matter. Hyuga>Haruno.
and yet Sakura> Hyuga clan
Man ducking from the real debate
Sakura stomps her feet and dies.
she's still alive unlike neji
🗿

Still don't know. Are you saying I'm a pedo for defending her just like you are defending Sakura orrrr.....
I was ********** Tsunade not Sakura, while you were ********** Hinata you goofy goober.

you mean when he randomly turned into a naked woman in front of a bunch of kids?
And Sakura's done dumb shii and nobody slaps her for it. Sakura could literally see Naruto breathing and slap him for it🗿
he was stated to be once in a generation talent that surpassed all other, man really wants us to believe minato was a blue collar dude
Ok? Sakura was stated to have a knack for genjutsu plus she was naturally good at chakra control so yeah, she's not really a blue collar either. Real blue collar was Tenten. Mimatocis just better without any kekkei genkai or hidden jutsu. No excuses for Sakura at thay age.
this fodder ended up stronger than the Hinata who had to be blessed by sage of the six paths brother to be relevant
Hinata slams Sakura. Anyone with common sense can see that.
and yet they still did more for their respective dicking riding people than Hinata did
Hinata doesnt dickride like Sakura so... Oh btw, Sakira didnr do shit for Sasuke. Sasuke was going to send her to the netherrealm if it werentcfor Nardo.
and yet Sakura> Hyuga clan
Hinata>Haruno clan.
Man ducking from the real debate
🥱
she's still alive unlike neji
Irrelevant
I was ********** Tsunade not Sakura, while you were ********** Hinata you goofy goober.
You were ********** both of them. I was defending Hinata. We aren't the same brodsky.

And Sakura's done dumb shii and nobody slaps her for it. Sakura could literally see Naruto breathing and slap him for it🗿
man has to make up shit now
Ok? Sakura was stated to have a knack for genjutsu plus she was naturally good at chakra control so yeah, she's not really a blue collar either.
having a knack for genjutsu doesnt = a once in generation talent thats so good people think your the chosen one
Real blue collar was Tenten. Mimatocis just better without any kekkei genkai or hidden jutsu. No excuses for Sakura at thay age.
Sakura has neither
Hinata slams Sakura. Anyone with common sense can see that.
Sakura blitzes and folds🥱
Hinata doesnt dickride like Sakura so... Oh btw, Sakira didnr do shit for Sasuke. Sasuke was going to send her to the netherrealm if it werentcfor Nardo.
Hinata dickrides naruto yet sakura does more for Naruto 🤓
Hinata>Haruno clan.
Sakura> Hyuuga
man is scared
Irrelevant
relevant
You were ********** both of them. I was defending Hinata. We aren't the same brodsky.
man needs to learn how to read 🤓,sakura wasnt even mentioned, while someone here mentioned explicitly Hinata over Tsunade

Battle of the middest
Fb_M1fWaAAMlG2D.jpg

but only one mid is better

Back