• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ここにいるユーザーがデータブックに載せられた場合、彼らのステータスは全てゼロになるでしょう。
d2f039k-d6fa252c-33b2-40bd-9893-86586196a2d0.gif

Just a heads up, it might take me a while to respond on the thread. I haven't even had the time to look at it yet. Just wanted to let y'all know and apologize for the delay.

I'm curious how come Sasuke is still alive? Because he was run out of chakra when fought against Deidara, Itachi, Naruto and Jigen/Isshiki in Naruto and Boruto. You need Chakra in order to survive, If you run out of chakra you die? Did Kishi retconned Chakra for giggles and shit or I miss something?
All those Sasuke moments was him reaching near empty tank
At least for Itachi, Naruto and Isshiki. For Deidara it was moreso Deidara guessing then Sasuke further injuring himself with chidori but yeah
Kakashi reached empty tank in Pain arc n croaked

Back