• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Sorry But Naruto is not a "low 5-B", he's a Middle 6-A. When Toneri split the moon in half he had already took a considerable amount of mass away from it and was most likely weaked when he attacked Naruto with the same attack. This explains why Naruto was able to counter it with a punch when he clearly does not have the physical nor destructive power to do so against any other Moon usting attack.

@Rinkaku

As Burstchaos said, Naruto got his rating from forming the moon around Kaguya with Sasuke's help. The moon splitting feat was in fact rated as High 6-A and is on his profile.

I'm not even gonna talk about the tier, but anyways...

Toneri used the mooncutting sword beam twice in the movie.

1. to cut the moon

2. to stab Naruto, which Naruto countered by pushing it back with his hand

Those are two separate occassions of presumably similar levels of attack power unaffected by each other. So yeah. Naruto >> Mooncutter.

Moonbuster >>>> Mooncutter though.

Create a moon can be a outlier?

I have a question. Why guy is Moon level when he crearly didnt have even thougght a Country level attack?

He damaged Madara who has Moon level durability.

The moon level isn't an outlier. Not when Naruto actually has a Multi-continent feat which is close enough.

@Muuuuh

He's stronger than Sage of Six Paths Obito (who used TSBs and could use Chibaku Tensei) and fought Naruto after the latter got the Sage of Six Paths' Chakra.

Technically, he's Small Planet level, which is weird for Gai to only have At least Moon+ but whatever.

Madara scaled stats from Hagoromo who created the moon.

@Reppuzan, I agree with you, in dc it can work, but I think dc is different of durability and MAdara was hurt by guy with attacks bellow than Country level, making Madara durabilitty and Guy DC not impressive. After all, Taijutsu in Naruto has been shown a lot of times to be bellow normal kinjutsus or jutsus in Dc.

@reppuzan, just cause madara is weak against taijutsu, when like I already said Taijutsu in Naruto has been shown a lot of times to be bellow normal kinjutsus or jutsus in Dc.

If the little hole of Guy is Moon level, I think some characters in that wili need a upgrade too.

@Muuuuh

The problem with that train of logic is the fact that Madara was an excellent hand-to-hand combatant and traded blows with numerous characters in the series.

I think you're mistaking attack potency for area of attack.

Toneri's sword cut the moon but was pushed backwards by Naruto's hand. By your logic of attack potency being directly proportional to area of effect, then Naruto's punch would be nowhere near Multi-continent level, which we know is obviously not the case, considering he pushed the hell out of the mooncutter.

@Gemmysaur, You're getting confused by what I meant, I'm talking about the hole made by Guy's attack, when we talk about holes, the area of effect and depth is what you use to calculate your power. From what you tell me about the same sircuntancias it would be possible for a smaller and more shallow hole to be Moon level (since Madara was seriously injured by an attack like this) while an attack that created a bigger and deeper hole was less than level Moon, which obviously shows a pretty big fault in the logic used for powerscalling here.

@Muuuuh

Once again, Guy is scaled to Madara for hurting him. Madara is scaled from the Sage of Six Paths and Sage of Six Paths enhanced Obito.

The hole has nothing to do with this.

Yes, I was referring to the hole.

Just because the hole is tiny, doesn't mean the attack itself is proportionally weak.

Punching a hole on a piece of paper the size of your fist, then doing so as well on a sheet of metal would mean different things. The fact that Gai only punched a hole and not outright vaporized Madara shows that Madara is rather durable, just not enough to negate the strength of the punch.

@Reppuzan, And I'm questioning why Madara is Moon leading to durability since attacks that clearly are not of that level can easily hurt Him.

@Gemmy

Your logic will be correct if I had not previously said (on the same circumstance), for example, why the attack who made that hole is moon leve:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/47437/3709635-04.jpg

And that other arent:

http://pm1.narvii.com/5727/03d8aceedd09b5bf7c31c806d0a9e57bbe571804_hq.jpg

Guy's attack is Multi moultain at best,

I didnt Talk about Narutos or Madara Dc, but Naruto (verse) have a poor durability

They are low 5-B from the moon creation feat. It has nothing to do with Toneri cutting the moon. Although im currently working on some Naruto upgrades.

Well, creation a moon didnt make the character moon level. Kami Sama create a moon in DB and he is just Island Level here

Lorg-Galagan said:
Well, creation a moon didnt make the character moon level. Kami Sama create a moon in DB and he is just Island Level here
Great point actually, if moon creation counts as moon level then Shenron should be 5-C aswell. Which in turn would make King Piccolo 5-C and also make Master Roshi's moon busting feat not an outlier.

Lorg-Galagan said:
Naruto and Sasuke used their power to take a big piece out of the earth to create the moon. Not only were they creating the moon they were lifting it.

Lifting the moon requires more force and power than busting it or cutting it in half.

They were tired when they did that feat, after fighting Kaguya, Obito and Madara. They still had more power after that.

That Sasuke's attack indra's arrow and Naruto's attack are small planet level in attack potency.

Most of the feats in Naruto are more so attack potency rather than area of effect.

There's been attacks with bigger area of effects than indra's arrow yet the potency is weaker.

To say that indra's arrow is only mountain or island level is not logical considering it uses more chakra than nearly all the feats in the series even the moon creation and cutting feat.

But Kami sama recreate the moon just with his powers too, he didnt use sheron for this. But FTW point is a good thing too

That good for curiosity but its not relevant here, I just "downgrade" physical atacks and durability in that verse.

Sasuke and Naruto were only able to create the moon and lift it because they have six paths chakra within them otherwise I don't see them doing it at all. Especially Sasuke who does not really have the best chakra reserves.

Um, aren't you the guy that was on the BSM Naruto thread? You sound the same and you're comparing the AoE of Gai's attack to Meliodas' again. Weren't you banned anyway?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Um, aren't you the guy that was on the BSM Naruto thread? You sound the same and you're comparing the AoE of Gai's attack to Meliodas' again. Weren't you banned anyway?
No, but I agree with is points

No, I think you're him. You sound similar and brought up the same points. It can't be a coincidence. And how would you even know about the BSM Naruto thread anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back