• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto (The Last) vs Asura (Asura's Wrath)

Well if speed is equal then Asura takes it quite handy with his absurd strength. His blasts should be able to compete against some of his jutsu's too

Strength alone can't cut it. Also, they have the same Striking Strength and Naruto's stats are measured without Kurama. Naruto takes this with much better versatility, hax and the numerical advantage with his shadow clones.

Asura took on a gohma army while missing both his arms, I think he can handle the shadow clones and Asura's got some pretty good hax himself, with him literally killing God. And Naruto's strikes are definatly not continent busting without Kurama

From what i recall Asura has no notable hax, and yes 100% Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode has Multi-Continent level punches

I didn't mean to imply that he can't handle the shadow clones. Every major opponent that Naruto faces can do that. Regardless of that, they're still a solid advantage for him. Also, what does him killing God have to do with hax? That's not hax. He released Kurama (or maybe half of him) to fight Hamura's statue and was still easily contending with Toneri and casually overpowered him.

Escaping Naraka twice and the reason it's kinda hax is because chakravartin created his mantra and has control of it, which is essentially his power and life force but despite this Asura still defeated Chakravartin

Wait, it doesn't even matter since this is the 6-A version, my bad. What's Naruto's hax anyway? I still haven't got around to watching the Last

Im not the most knowledgeable on Naruto but iirc most if not all variants of the Rasengan damage the opponent on a cellular level, and according to his page he can create corrosive poison.

That'd be fatal for most but not Asura. Since he's mechanical for the most part, having human skin is the only organic thing he has so the rasenshurikens won't get that far, the corrosive stuff may be a problem though

?

• Futon Rasengan: A Rasengan that has been infused with wind-nature chakra (rather than basic chakra). The blast is considerably more powerful than a normal Rasengan, and it also fires tons of tiny blades of air that can pierce individual cells.

Futon Rasengan is the lesser form of rasenshuriken which was used by Naruto only 1 or 2 times in the entire series before he developed the Rasenshuriken (and recieved power ups that enabled him to use it more than 2 times).Tsunade said that the Rasenshuriken destroyed Kakuzu's spell so i don't think the futon rasengan is necessarily capable of that damage.

Back