• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Shippuden Akatsuki (+others) AP upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see this thread really going anywhere, so I’ll just say that the only people I think should be allowed to scale to the 6-C Bijuu are KCM2 Naruto, Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama, the Five Kage, KCM2 Minato, and the amped EMS Sasuke that was matching KCM2.
Not Guy and Hashirama, the ones that were beating them up? Not FKS Sasuke, who could match the raikage? Not KCM1 Naruto, who states he is way stronger than when he fought pain who is bijuu level? Not Base Minato? Bijuu level isnt really as much of a god tier as yall think it is

I don't have much to say, but I think KingTempest, Damage, and ShadowBokunohero are making sense here.

I also think that this seems to be a circular argument that will never lead anywhere and just waste our time and energy forever, especially given that there is no right answer here, given that the Naruto characters are almost always portrayed as being possible to significantly harm with far less energy than they are capable of using as attack outputs.

Yeah Sakura’s kinda weird since she’s above Tsunade but also stated to be comparable to/above KCM1 Naruto (although he really looks like he’s in KCM2 to me) and base EMS Sasuke.
It's fatigued kcm1 and base ems sasuke

I also think that this seems to be a circular argument that will never lead anywhere and just waste our time forever, especially given that there is no right answer here, given that the Naruto characters are almost always portrayed as being possible to significantly harm with far less energy than they are capable of using as attack outputs.
Personally, I recommend closing the thread.

I also think that this seems to be a circular argument that will never lead anywhere and just waste our time forever, especially given that there is no right answer here, given that the Naruto characters are almost always portrayed as being possible to significantly harm with far less energy than they are capable of using as attack outputs.
The problem is that characters in naruto use chakra for attacks, and for amping stats.

Not Guy and Hashirama, the ones that were beating them up? Not FKS Sasuke, who could match the raikage? Not KCM1 Naruto, who states he is way stronger than when he fought pain who is bijuu level? Not Base Minato? Bijuu level isnt really as much of a god tier as yall think it is
I said Hashirama though? Also KCM could be 6-C for other reasons, specifically backscaling from the Chibaku Tensei.

Are you propsing like 9-C asuma??? LOL
No I'm arguing against the idea that just because it's sharp that it can suddenly negate massive discrepancy in tiers like 7-C and 6-C.

How is Hidan near death here???

Are you serious?

> you are assuming the narrative doesn't matter

Narrative matters but it cant be your only crux when everything else contradicts it.

> that the databooks are contradicted

Post the specific databook statement you're referring to.

No I'm arguing against the idea that just because it's sharp that it can suddenly negate massive discrepancy in tiers like 7-C and 6-C.

How is Hidan near death here???

Are you serious?

> you are assuming the narrative doesn't matter

Narrative matters but it cant be your only crux when everything else contradicts it.

> that the databooks are contradicted

Post the specific databook statement you're referring to.
Piercing/cutting ESPECIALLY when amped with windstyle absolutely can

He's lying down on his ritual circle. No indication of suffering, just seems to be part of his ritual. Are you really saying HIDAN the IMMORTAL is near death?

There is no other contradiction. The databook statement I posted was at the very beginning of this thread, but I'll repost it.
1593162261153.png

Oh wow, are you trying to use the hype text of "Hardened skillful masters, even stronger than a jinchuriki" as your supporting argument?

Oh wow, are you trying to use the hype text of "Hardened skillful masters, even stronger than a jinchuriki" as your supporting argument?
Hype text??? It literally says later "when two members team up, even a tailed beast or jinchuuriki will stand NO CHANCE against them"

It aint hype, it's their purpose

Hype text??? It literally says later "when two members team up, even a tailed beast or jinchuuriki will stand NO CHANCE against them"

It aint hype, it's their purpose
No. It says that's what the leader believes. It's not an objective statement.

No. It says that's what the leader believes. It's not an objective statement.
It's the obvious implication, and theres reason behind it, because pain has sent them on missions to capture bijuu, which they do. It's corroborated with the "hype text"

It's clearly consistent, you're just not applying critical thinking

Personally, I recommend closing the thread.
Given that we will never get anywhere here, and further revisions that will involve this subject are planned anyway, I suppose that we may not have any choice, given the extremely spammy nature of this discussion, and that the staff have to handle many other tasks as well.

Okay. Given that there's been five full pages of discussion, and the majority of staff and knowledgeable members have elected to reject this proposal, I will be closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back