• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Revision Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Six Paths of Pain would be Town level physically, right? That should be in their AP too, so it's made clear that 7-B is just with Shinra Tensei or whatever

Promestein said:
The Six Paths of Pain would be Town level physically, right? That should be in their AP too, so it's made clear that 7-B is just with Shinra Tensei or whatever
Yeah, town level physically. 7-B with Shinra Tensei

Burning Full Fingers said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Where is SM Naruto Rated?
He'll be at least Town level scaling above Jiraiya.
If Pain is Town Level Physically, Base Naruto should be Town Level Physically for contending with him, and AM Naruto has a 7-A or 6-C feat in the War with his Spirit Bomb Sized FRS.

Just on the physical basis though, upgrades are in order.

Didn't Naruto fight pain in Sage mode? Why would base naruto scale to that? Not all paths of pain have same stats, we're mostly using Deva Path here

Both Base and Sage fought Pain. Base had issues. I would say, "At least town, possibly city level" because of the difficulties.

Joseph619 said:
Didn't Naruto fight pain in Sage mode? Why would base naruto scale to that? Not all paths of pain have same stats, we're mostly using Deva Path here
When Naruto first ran out of SM, Pain didn't give him the time to summon anither SM Clone and thus gave the scroll to the old toad and fought pain in h2h for awhile. I can get the the scans.

Pain is only City level with Shinra Tensei so it doesn't scale.

When I say issues, I mean that he wasn't stomping him like he did with the other paths, so that was more of a comparison.

Just add possibly higher for base Naruto or regard it as an inconsistency. It's strange for him to scale back from what he did in a significantly stronger form anyway.

Town level base Naruto = new scaling headaches and problems.

What's AM Naruto?

I agree with Burning, base Naruto fighting Pain yet Sage mode doing the same is inconsistent and doesn't make much sense.

SunGodAttun said:
Naruto base going h2h with the deva path: http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-433?id=377582#13
We have decided to treat it as inconsistency, as Base Ôëá Sage Mode.

Sage Naruto needs to be downgraded to "At least Town level"

And what do we do for the Third Raikage? He did harm Hachibi but he did so by cutting of his tails.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Sage Naruto needs to be downgraded to "At least Town level"

And what do we do for the Third Raikage? He did harm Hachibi but he did so by cutting of his tails.
Third Raikage was said to tank a bijudama by Hachibi himself. I guess his stats are fine. They actually fought to a stalemate as well

D178394fa0b56268b413337f96bdbdc282527f36313c5d1019b5cb90

Burning Full Fingers said:
Just add possibly higher for base Naruto or regard it as an inconsistency. It's strange for him to scale back from what he did in a significantly stronger form anyway.
Town level base Naruto = new scaling headaches and problems.

What's AM Naruto?
Why would it be an Inconsistency? SM Naruto is shown to dominate Pain in the Physicality department easily, what's inconsistent about Naruto holding his own in Base?

AM Naruto is a typo of SM Naruto, lol.

It seems more like swatting the attacks away tbh

Edit: And you guys are forgetting that Gamabunta interfered in the battle

Joseph619 said:
I agree with Burning, base Naruto fighting Pain yet Sage mode doing the same is inconsistent and doesn't make much sense.
Everytime SM Naruto engaged in Taijutsu with pain, he dominated him. Pain can't take Naruto in Taijutsu when in SM. This is actually on panel feats.

Deva Pain's power tends to flux when fighting. Naruto able to trade blows with Pain makes it consistent as during that time his abilities to retract and repulse were recharging during that brief period.

TenshinG said:
It seems more like swatting the attacks away tbh
Edit: And you guys are forgetting that Gamabunta interfered in the battle
No, that's not what swatting looks like. Check Itachi vs KCM. Kishi also got Lazy in Part 2 with the fights. And check the last panel i posted. Naruto and pain are still fighting after Gama's interference.

There are still scaling issues with Kakashi being 7-A Before the war. Like how Naruto was able to one shot someone Kakashi could not in the Gaara rescue arc and when Kakshi stats that Naruto is equal or stronger than him after learning FRS and we even see them clash justu.

TenshinG said:
Deva Pain's power tends to flux when fighting. Naruto able to trade blows with Pain makes it consistent as during that time his abilities to retract and repulse were recharging during that brief period.
That would have no affect on his Taijutsu.

After Naruto lost Sage Mode, Deva Path stomped him pretty badly. By the way, Pain's stats are only for Deva Path. Naruto beating weaker paths don't matter

Base Naruto vs Pain 1
Base Naruto vs Pain 2

I posted the necessary scans above. SM Naruto was pretty even with Pain until he got captured and got his senjutsu chakra absorbed. Then he was able to fight in base for a short while until he got stomped eventually.

@TFO

If Pain got dominated physically by Sage Naruto, but can fight with base Naruto, that only means Pain should be:

At least City Block level+ physically (Fought with base Naruto), at least Town level with a normal Shinra Tensei (Repelled and dispersed Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenshuriken), City level with a full powered Shinra Tensei (Insert calculation here).

But I don't know if it's necessary for the normal Shinra Tensei thing to be added.

By the way, Naruto didn't dominate Deva Path in either Sage Mode or base. He only beat the weaker paths.

We only index Deva Path's stats on the wiki. So Naruto dominating Pain H2H is false if you take Deva Path into account, which is all we care about here

Joseph619 said:
SM Naruto didn't dominate Deva Path at all. It was pretty even. Pain also got the upper hand at times
both of this hax no? so why r u posting this when we r talking about taijutsu

He faceplanted Naruto because Naruto was pulled in so fast by Bansho ten'in and couldn't react in time. The same thing happened with Sage Naruto. It's jus shows Bansho ten'in is to fast fo Naruto to react to.

Joseph619 said:
After Naruto lost Sage Mode, Deva Path stomped him pretty badly. By the way, Pain's stats are only for Deva Path. Naruto beating weaker paths don't matter
yet again u pull hax into taijutsu

@Omimi: The first scan isn't hax, that's where he kicked Naruto in the stomach. The second scan is hax. Just trying to clear the misconceptions here.

Also people are falsely posting scan of Naruto beating the weaker paths of Pain, but on the wiki we're only indexing Deva Paths stats. Neither SM or base stomped Deva Path in taijutsu. Deva Path was mostly unhurt during the fight until Naruto went tailed beast mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back