• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revision: KCM & Tenpenchii

Well i meant the portion of Tenpenchii since High 6-C is for Fatigue KCM then a healthy KCM would be At Least High 6-C or hell maybe a bit higher. I gotta find that calc though about the Tailed Beasts

BlackeJan said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Blacke The Tenpenchii is High 6-A
Not the blastwave part of it.
so what tier would Naruto be if he got hit w/ the entire Tenpenchii? i still find it hard to believe that Naruto got hit w/ just the shockwave but then again yur smarter then me lol
I wouldn't say I'm smarter than you. Hell, despite being knowledgable, I still find myself being schooled here and there by other Naruto supporters here...though I don't like it, lol.

In regards to this though, It's not possible for Naruto to be hit by the whole of TPC.

• Omnidirectional with Juubi as the center
  • Consists of multiple aspects which when added together makes it High 6-A (Blastwave, Storm Creation, Nature Manipulation (Raising Water Levels, Tornadies, Lighting, etc.))
Naruto, the SA, Madara all got hit by the Blastwave which cratered the Frost Country, nothing more.

Kep-sama said that he was gonna come back and take a look at it more but he never replied back....the calc he got was High 6-C but he aint gonna come back for a while (iirc) b/c of the recent events.

need to make a blog or add it(TataHakai/Kepekley23 calc) in OP?

Well, i'm too lazy to go back and scale the Juubi's height

this page says he's 857 meters tall when he stands up which seems about right i guess

Here's a rough calc

2atan(tan(70/2)*(334/454)) = 38.434795339341 degrees

Distance = 1229.3 meters
Juubi

• A = 4*pi*1229.3/2 = 7723.91969812m┬▓
  • Tenpechii yield = 4756214149139580 tons of TNT
  • Blast intensity = 4756214149139580 / 7723.91969812 = 615777265304 tons per m┬▓
Multiply by 0.68

• Naruto's durability = * 0.68 = 418.7 gigatons

I did as well also but he gonna make a solid reason as to why War arc Naruto is 7A without any prior training for nothing except Kurama chakra mode

Naruto is a Shounen Manga. Every Arc characters become stronger even without training, especially the main characters who going to fight against new enemies who are more powerful/dangerous than the previous enemies.

Back