• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revision: KCM & Tenpenchii

Whats 418.7 gigaton? also again i wanted to say this was from a very fatigue KCM Naruto

EDIT: i still cant thank u guys enough! i know i was being annoying and all about this but i still want to express my gratitude for putting up w/ me! bows head

u know....i remember on a narutoforum that they got ALL the Tailed Beast at Low 6-B. Kep-sama said he was coming back to still take a look at this but if this is infact High 6-C....then what would we do about the other powerful characters?

@Wrath

Well we still gotta wait for Kep-sama to come back since he said he wanted to take another go at it so in the mean time i guess....we wait unless there something else we need to point out

Doesn't scale to any one. I think we should try and find the yield for the portion that Madara's Susanoo tanked. It might scale to people like Byakugou Tsunade, Seventh Gate Gai, etc.

Didn't they smash Madara's Susanoo?

I think tsunade was the only one to smash madaras susanoo, but i think it was only the rib cage part. I believe the raikage only cracked a rib.

@BFF

a few from b4 agreed w/ @TFO that if this also scales to KCM Naruto AP so it would basically be like another revision to the people who r stronger then KCM if this gets accpeted but yeah we would also have to figure out about the Tailed Beasts that r High 6-C+

Yeah Gai never used anything other then the unleashing the 8th gate vs Rikudo Madara (who never used susano)

guys this is great lmao. we have a high 6C+ naruto in a tired and weakened KCM form, and we already know that KCM naruto was going to be upgraded to 6C for fighting the tailed beasts, this is also consistent with half of kurama being stronger than the 8 tails which is already high 6C right?/

Well as much as i love that this is now starting to become lively, we still must wait for Kep-sama until he comes back

@Shrek

Im surprised u came here! nice to have u here friend :)

ShrekAlmighty said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
I'm pretty sure Gai used Daytime Tiger against Madara's Susanoo...
He did use it but he didnt deal any damage.
We don't actually know that, lol. The status of Madara's Susanoo was unknown. All we know is that after he was hit, the Mokuton on Bee loosened.

Tbh, he shouldn't have damaged it though considering his condition and the fact Kisame tanked it from a fresh Gai. It at best made madara lose concentration.

@Blacke

Glad to see you aswell although i wont be staying for a while since i gotta go in 2-3 minutes or so

Edit: Nvm g2g gonna come back in 2 hours or so.

@TFO

The Tailed Beasts r also High 6-C however again i remember in a narutoforum that they got Low 6-B Tailed Beast. iirc Tenepenchii is High 6-B right? and High 6-C was what we got out of the portion? man thats scary lol

BlackeJan said:
@TFO
The Tailed Beasts r also High 6-C however again i remember in a narutoforum that they got Low 6-B Tailed Beast. iirc Tenepenchii is High 6-B right? and High 6-C was what we got out of the portion? man thats scary lol
That's why I said KCM should be Biju Level. He has feats, portrayal and context backing up the rating.

Thats true....his SM was also able to put out the black rods from Son Goku that was keeping the Tailed Beast hostage as well....

EDIT: well slap it and i think he cause damage to Son Goku

yeah i agree with this

guys lets not forget tho at this moment he had the chakra of all the tailed beasts tho as well besides Gyuki

TheFinalOrder said:
Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Blacke The Tenpenchii is High 6-A
Not the blastwave part of it.
so what tier would Naruto be if he got hit w/ the entire Tenpenchii? i still find it hard to believe that Naruto got hit w/ just the shockwave but then again yur smarter then me lol

Oh it couldnt be that bad lol since we would still had to do the same thing we did to find High 6-C. I would say like 6-B if he did take the entire Tenepenchii, but if sticking to High 6-C (was to a fatigue KCM) that mean a healthy KCM would probably be like At Least High 6-C

Back