• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto questions

They're just Chakra that came from the Jūbi's that were molded by Hagoromo into different sentient creatures with different abilities, while the actual Jūbi's body and its own abilities remain intact as the Demonic Sealing Statue or Jūbi Husk sealed in the moon.

Last edited:
when are we going to accept that momoshiki > kaguya
Supporters/Opponents/Neutral:
eyvbo9vb5k631.jpg

When Kaguya is stated to be fodder compared to them oh wait that happened
I mean when they are of higher ranking in a clan structure based on power oh wait that happened
I mean when they are stated to be stronger then her oh wait that also happened
i mean nowhere stated momoshiki n kinshiki stronger than her.she (before she got sealed)is the strongest if we use creation n DC feat

i mean nowhere stated momoshiki n kinshiki stronger than her.she (before she got sealed)is the strongest if we use creation n DC feat
she was stated to be a lower ranked otsutsuki (i don't think this matter because she gained her power later on)

also Sasuke said momo and kin are stronger but the statement is rejected due to how Sasuke wasn't even aware of their strength

she was stated to be a lower ranked otsutsuki (i don't think this matter because she gained her power later on)

also Sasuke said momo and kin are stronger but the statement is rejected due to how Sasuke wasn't even aware of their strength
i mean all otsutsuki only eat chakra fruit while Kaguya eat chakra fruit n divine tree/ten tails

Back