• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto questions

Sus

i wasn't keeping up with CRTs so my questions might sound stupid, anyway

1. do we have speed multipliers for the god tiers or we just upscale from 2.11c? and what are the exact values then

2. why don't we scale ten tails hagaromo as base + complete ten tails? we do scale other characters like that

i wasn't keeping up with CRTs so my questions might sound stupid, anyway

1. do we have speed multipliers for the god tiers or we just upscale from 2.11c? and what are the exact values then
They just scale above 2.11C unquantifiably I guess

2. why don't we scale ten tails hagaromo as base + complete ten tails?
Do you mean Ten Tails Jinchuriki Hagoromo + Complete Ten Tails?

no i mean we scale jubito and judara as ten tails + individual strength

why don't we scale hagaromo like that? (it would only be a 2 times multiplier due to complete Jūbi being ~ base hagaromo)
Because Hagoromo is lacking Keys, which I plan to mention in future CRTs

Prime | Jinchuriki | Spirit

Prime = 275 Exatons

Jinchuriki = 550 Exatons

Spirit = 403 Exatons

I mean, Sasuke got a Rinnegan because of Hagoromo's Chakra

Madara got one because of Hashirama Cells aka the long method.

Toneri got the Tenseigan through a similar method as Madara, Hyuuga Eyes.

Hamura could have easily given Hinata her own Tenseigan with his Chakra but no.

Back