• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Power Scaling Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol really? so u are saying that PS slashes= sakura's punch? cuz kaguya took on the slashes and barely moved, but when sakura punched her, she even bled, and broke one of her horns.

Friend, have a little more understanding. At what time have I compared both attacks? If in my specific comment that under normal conditions a blow from Sakura to Kaguya wouldn't do him the slightest damage.

It seems that you still don't understand that Kaguya's body was weakened by Kakashi's previous attack that had inflicted heavy damage and that Kaguya didn't expect Sakura's attack, which made it possible for her to move it. Kaguya was bleeding from the wound inflicted by Kakashi LoL.

Don't tell me that you compare the attacks destroys planets in Dragon Ball with the laser that hurt Goku that was not expected that attack? That's why I said, put things in context and not just a superficial conclusion.

"Don't tell me that you compare the attacks destroys planets in Dragon Ball with the laser that hurt Goku that was not expected that attack? That's why I said, put things in context and not just a superficial conclusion.".. oh, man, this part right here. let me ask u a question. does a punch get weaker if the thing u are punching changes from concrete to a feather? no right? does kaguya's head get softer, along with her whole body, if she gets cut in the shoulder? no. oh, and not paying attention doenst make ur body any less tougher, btw. the bones, muscle, blood, flesh- its all still there, flexing them or not. punching a liquid at mach 5 is the same as punching a solid at mach 5. it doenst change outta nowhere.

So basically you just spit out a lot of random things, I was hoping for something more. If friend, a weakened body is much easier to affect than one that is in complete health, this is how things work. Telling that these characters when receiving attacks for those who are not prepared if they can be affected, do you still not understand the example of Superman or Goku?

Although you didn't tell me, I infer that with PS you mean the Perfect Susanoo, please tell me when exactly one PS damages Kaguya? Kaguya was only close to a PS twice, and it was Sasuke's and both times Sasuke couldn't connect any attack. Where did you investate that?

Sakura barely moved to Kaguya and if anything it caused that part of a horn of the same one was broken, that already was to be weakened or because the same one already had been affected by previous attacks added to the factor of which no such attack was expected, together that that part does not have the same resistance as the rest of his body because Madara took off his normal one and Sasuke damaged Kinshiki with a casual cut of his sword. Man, you do not really have arguments, just a very basic and superficial conclusion because it is Kaguya and because it is Sakura Loool.

@idk. I was going along with ur joke at first. don't know what his problem is tho. @dariel, how bout this then: kaguya wasnt expecting Naruto to cut off her arm, and she got injured. then u say that she wasnt expectin an attack from sakura (which not something that was ever stated, or concluded at any point, so idk how u got that info, since she has a byakugan) which still damaged her anyways. what u are telling me then, is that sakura is Naruto range of striking force? cuz, for her to damaged by sakura, at all, and at any point time, by sakura, her durability would have to shit, or sakura's attack potency is at least moon lvl. cuz that's what im getting from. and like, durability doenst change, even if u aren't paying attention, so im still gonna keep spouting this shit until u understand it.

sakura hurting kaguya = PIS

+she almost had no chakra to amp herself too lol

even fodder tier dont die after getting punch by byakugou sakura

example some jubi clone withstood her strongest punch

Look, everyone has to confront a key issue, everyone on this site wants naruto to be moon level, and bend over backwards to justify the scaling and 'the last'; despite the sequel film contradicting the power scaling, mono and gin are supposed to be on toneri's level, yet kept getting their arses kicked, and have no moon like cutting feat, let alone blowing up an island.

I will admit that because their are no feats doesn't mean we can't scale their strength but what 7th Ki'oon said let's stay on the key issue please.

The Sakura thing is not apart of this as it's PIS so let's to fill this thread with jokes.

Though until the revisions are finished, nothing is 100% so not much more to discuss, We simply half to wait.

7th Ki'oon said:
Look, everyone has to confront a key issue, everyone on this site wants naruto to be moon level, and bend over backwards to justify the scaling and 'the last'; despite the sequel film contradicting the power scaling, mono and gin are supposed to be on toneri's level, yet kept getting their arses kicked, and have no moon like cutting feat, let alone blowing up an island.
But Naruto is moon level tho... Also Momoshiki >>>> Toneri cuz Toneri got one-shotted by a weaker version of Naruto while Momo was able to fight against BOTH Adult Naruto and Sasuke.

To stay on topic, we do need better ways of scaling. For Physical stats, I say the known Jonin Class shinobi should scale from Kakashi or something Physically.

Context should always be considered and Ninjutsu AP is separate.

I'll give examples later. My break is over :(

u mean someone like asuma, though, right? cuz, although pts kakashi could be reasonable as really high lvl jonin, his shippuden borders low lvl kage (and his two last forms [pre dual ms, and during dual ms] are not even worth talking bout, when correlating to jonin. at all)

naruto can transform his/kurama chakra to any chakra properties
Naruto s modification of chakra

so does this fall under any power ?

As an update, Meosos has returned to the wiki, and told me that he will try to continue with his Naruto revision work during the holidays, if I understood him correctly.

However, it is best to let him work in peace, without disturbing him.

UzumakiKurisu said:
7th Ki'oon said:
But Naruto is moon level tho... Also Momoshiki >>>> Toneri cuz Toneri got one-shotted by a weaker version of Naruto while Momo was able to fight against BOTH Adult Naruto and Sasuke.
No, he is as such because of faulty scaling because the sage made a moon, an nothing else.

@7th Ki'oon

even without sage creating a moon

naruto: likely Small Planet level (After receiving additional power-ups. Equal to Sasuke's power when he absorbed all nine biju's power)

sasuke : Small Planet level after receiving additional power-ups with Bijuu Susanoo

No, he is as such because of faulty scaling because the sage made a moo, an nothing else

and why is it faulty scaling (bold)

Because, if you disregard it, it is impossible to argue small planet level naruto and Sasuke, they may very well have, an amount of chakra equivocal, as per this site guidelines, but theirs ZERO destructive feats to support it, they can barely destroy an island, let alone a country, continent etc.

Not that this will be seriously considered, because of the strong naruto bias, this site has.

I agree with 7th Ki'oon.

Naruto and Sasuke should be moon level only with Chibaku Tensei. Overall they should me large continent, since there's a calc of Naruto's Lava Rasenshuriken.

@saying Naruto and Sasuke can barely destroy an island is laughable, we have numerous calcs that put them above country, and all the way to multi continental, also there are new calcs that put them close to Moon and Small planet as well, your just coming off as biased against Naruto, not the other way around.

You guys saying they should only be Moon Level with Chibaku Tensei Clearly have not read the thread or even understand that the Mechanics in Naruto disprove that notion entirely.

Piercer of Heaven said:
@TheFinalOrder Not really. A punch or Rasengan isn't going to be as powerful as a SPCT. Kaguya can't even make an ETSB with her own Chakra.
Wasn't she absorbing chakra from Naruto and co with her hair? She was definitely amped, not to mention ETSB takes time to charge which doesn't fall under regular AP

Piercer of Heaven said:
@TheFinalOrder Not really. A punch or Rasengan isn't going to be as powerful as a SPCT. Kaguya can't even make an ETSB with her own Chakra.

• All Jutsu in Naruto require X Chakra to use
  • All Naruto Characters can redistribute chakra to Ninjutsu or amp their physical stats through Chakra Control.
  • Kaguya is in control of IT, thus, it doesn't matter, the same chakra she used to create it can be used to amplify her other Ninjutsu or Physical stats.
  • Also, note that it's ambiguous as to whether she can create of destroy them with her own chakra as there are 5 dimensions she owns that she can manipulate and has certain advantages in that aren't available in other dimensions and these existed before Hagoromo distributed Chakra.
What @LordGriffin and I discussed was that while they can amp their stats with chakra, how much so before their body's can't handle it is the question.

Think of it like Deku with OFA in My Hero.

• Deku = Ninja
  • OFA = Chakra
-Deku has his own set of physical stats without OFA enhancement, but can amplify them further With OFA.

-Deku's body can only handle a cerain percentage of OFA before it starts to break down.

-Unlike in My Hero, If OFA correlates to Chakra, then If Deku has Abilities like say Rasengan, he could channel more of OFA into Rasengan than his body can handle.

Like I said above, certain jutsu are tricky to scale from, if At all, but at a basic level, a Jutsu's power/scale depends on chakra, and that same chakra can be used to amp physical stats or other Jutsu.

7th Ki'oon said:
but theirs ZERO destructive feats to support it, they can barely destroy an island, let alone a country, continent etc.
Potency bruh, ya herd of it?

But seriously, we have beings like Dragon god Orsted, who is a melee fighter on this site that can sit at Multi-continent level and he doesn't even have any showings of collateral damage larger than a house. A small house at that.

By what I understood you guys are having trouble finding out how much chakra one ninja can pump into his body 'until it breaks', focus on Naruto for instances.

When Naruto starts using Kyubi chakra cloak after the time skip he can only go up to 4 tails before his skin starts to melt down. Assuming someone can calculate how much 4 tails of Kurama's chakra actually is, you could calculate that this should be enough to guess how much chakra one can pump until they break, also take into consideration that Naruto can take more of Kurama's corrosive chakra so say maybe three tails of Kurama's chakra is what most ninja can pump into their bodies to amp themselves.

Another thing I want to know is about durability, for instances does one need to be able to tank and be able to fight or just survive the attack?

If you remember in VotE 1 Naruto in chakra cloak got stabbed by Sasuke's CM Chidori and was sent to the hospital and needed Kurama's chakra and Tsunade the remain alive but in 'The Last' he tanked that explosion when Toneri drained his chakra in base form and was only down because he didn't have chakra. How does this scale?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you still want to lay a baseline as Jonin I don't think you should base off Kakashi, Asuma or Guy, they are all elite Jonin and have some sort of thing that makes them stand out, sharingan/ANBU, 12 guardians and 8 gates, this all means that for some reason, they stand above the rest. Maybe Kurenai or Baki (Gaara's sensei) as they seem to be around the normal Jonin should be.

@KazamiLight

To answer your question, You need to tank it to scale. Surviving the attack doesn't mean you scale as the attack still went through example.

Example: Naruto could withstand Sasuke's punches aka he scales to Sasuke's Physically but his Chidori went clean through Naruto. Naruto survived the Chidori but he doesn't scales as it went clean through.

I will close this thread as everyone has said their opinion and further comments will simply clutter the thread. I'll create a new one later on to continue this discussion.

If someone has something to add to the discussion, simply message me on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back