• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto planet size calculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I calculated the circumference of the Naruto planet to be 177,267 kilometers here from planet views in The Last. I used scaling from Gallavants chibaku tensei calculation which is accepted here already.

There have been some hints that the Naruto planet is large.

• In Shikamaru Hiden, Shikamaru traveled to the Land of Silence. A country on a different continent across the ocean.
  • The Land of Iron is north of the Earth Nation.
  • We could clearly see numerous continents in The Last

Code:
Of course not, That calc put Naruto's planet bigger than earth and in fact the Planet of Naruto is much smaller than ours. Since it is possible to see the mountains even being close to the curvature of the planet

Nar1

NAr2

NAr4

The Montains are not so big too, they have more and less the size of Madara's Suzano:

NAr3

Now compare with our world, is so big that you can't see any montain, its looks like a plane.

Earth1qwsss

Naruto's Planet is so small than earth

DocAnimeTheory said:
I calculated the circumference of the Naruto planet to be 177,267 kilometers here from planet views in The Last. I used scaling from Gallavants chibaku tensei calculation which is accepted here already.
There have been some hints that the Naruto planet is large.

• In Shikamaru Hiden, Shikamaru traveled to the Land of Silence. A country on a different continent across the ocean.
  • The Land of Iron is north of the Earth Nation.
  • We could clearly see numerous continents in The Last

the biggest problem is i dont think the wiki take the novels as canon.. but i do

@Muuuuh

Did you consider that they are just big mountains? Or that it's just a flaw in the art? The planet views from The Last clearly show that the Shinobi nations are a small part of the planet.

Olympus-mons3
Olympus Mons on Mars. --->

@DocAnimeTheory that mountain is a bigger that we have knowleage, very diferent than the ones in Naruto's Planet that have similar size than Madara's Susanoo

Wheres the Curvature in that Images??

And dont post that kind of picture Without knowing anything about it, what makes this type of curvature in the image 1 for example is a photographic lens called fisheye.

Tipos-de-lentes-fotográficas-2-1-

Code:
Your argument is invalid.

Lol, more curvature in this image

NAr2

Than in this image?

Article-1201090-05C95EE9000005DC-234 964x359

You are either being foolish or you are a troll. Hence i am done arguing with you.

Lastly those images were not taken with a fisheye lense. Here's one more image for you.

Tibetspacestation

You gonna say that was taken with a fisheye lense? --->

Roflol. Im out.

We do not have time and resources to start to rescale the Naruto profiles, especially not without serious calculated evidence for all of the related feats. Sorry.

Our atmosphere is very thick, 300mi and 480km and one must only be 10km high to see the curvature of Earth, their Eath could have bigger mountains these are all possibilities

I hope this gets addressed at some point. I always heard naruto's planet is roughly same size as earth but a bigger planet could mean some increased stats.

Heatforce said:
I hope this gets addressed at some point. I always heard naruto's planet is roughly same size as earth but a bigger planet could mean some increased stats.
very true, it could increase their speed as the gravity is stronger on a bigger planet.

Don't the calc team members here just assume normal gravity for the sake of calcs anyway (unless the planet size is explicitly stated in canon)?

Why would it increase their speed though? I heard One Piece has the same situation and they're still Massively Hypersonic with the exception of Kizaru.

Since this is an old thread that is not going anywhere, I will close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back